Wai - vitB5 - Accutane

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
MariaLinn
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by MariaLinn »

B-Rad wrote:also as a heads up to accutane users i noticed that one of its mechanisms has to somehow be its effect on testosterone levels. For instance while i was on it my aggressiveness and sex drive decreased greatly as well as my ability to maintain muscle. For instance after being off for a while i am able to eat less protein and hold the same amount if not more size and definition as i had before on higher protein. Other users have reported similar effects
Interesting

Maybe accutane blocks testosterone or androgens wich the body tries to fight with producing much more of that since it is, as we all know, a master in (over)compensating in so many areas. This resulting in an increased testosterone production for some while after accutane is stopped, resulting in a very good anabolic environment in the body.
B-Rad

Post by B-Rad »

Maybe accutane blocks testosterone or androgens wich the body tries to fight with producing much more of that since it is, as we all know, a master in (over)compensating in so many areas. This resulting in an increased testosterone production for some while after accutane is stopped, resulting in a very good anabolic environment in the body.
maybe for some but to those in whom accutane permanently eliminates acne seem to also experience these adverse side effects forever
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

The discussion about "no use for sebum" has been splitt off, as it deserves a thread of its own.
Here it is: viewtopic.php?t=1775
MariaLinn

Post by MariaLinn »

B-Rad wrote:
maybe for some but to those in whom accutane permanently eliminates acne seem to also experience these adverse side effects forever
Yes ive red the same thing, its scary. I also know that some people have started shedding hair from all over their body, rapidly, and not even gotten it under control several years later.

What a great place the world would be if dermatologists handed out this diet to their patients and used accutane, antibiotics and stuff as a last resort.
B-Rad

Post by B-Rad »

I also know that some people have started shedding hair from all over their body, rapidly, and not even gotten it under control several years later.

What a great place the world would be if dermatologists handed out this diet to their patients and used accutane, antibiotics and stuff as a last

yeah thats a rare side effect hair thins and gets brittle and the little oil production shrinks the pores. I experienced maybe some hair thinning/dandruff but definitely no hair loss.
I would only be on this diet 100% if i was forced to from acne i dont think any human being can posses the willpower to stay on it at all times if they didnt have to deal with acne or health problems
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

B-Rad wrote:... i dont think any human being can posses the willpower to stay on it at all times if they didnt have to deal with acne or health problems
Guess I'm a supernatural being then... ;)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

he he 8)
MariaLinn

Post by MariaLinn »

Oscar wrote:
B-Rad wrote:... i dont think any human being can posses the willpower to stay on it at all times if they didnt have to deal with acne or health problems
Hah! now thats impressive :) (I most definatly never would have stuck to it long enough to actually notice the difference in wellbeeing and getting hooked if I wouldnt have had acne forcing me to do it, god bless acne etc)

Uppdate: Well Im VERY glad to say that now after only almost 1 month on accutane (and eating non wai, yuck) im totally clear. Will be able to drop down from 40 mg to 10 mg accutane a day for a couple of weeks and then quit it, gah cant wait to start eating 100%cleanwai again this cooked food tastes like someone ate it before me and threw it up in my mouth (pretty picture?). Not kidding, ive been having drooling dreams about wonderful delicious god sent samplefood at night, haha :P
B-Rad

Post by B-Rad »

Oscar wrote:
i guess you have the undefiled spirit within you because after like a week on 100% wai the juice starts tasting like liquefied cardboard and the meat like soggy toilet papers lol
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

B-Rad wrote:i guess you have the undefiled spirit within you because after like a week on 100% wai the juice starts tasting like liquefied cardboard and the meat like soggy toilet papers lol
Interestingly enough my last pizza tasted like cardboard, and my last pasta like rubber. The Wai food, even though not always top quality, at least tastes good and is always satisfying.
fictor

Post by fictor »

On a 100% Wai diet, all I really like to eat is avocado, eggyolks, fish and meat. The sweetness of the fruits, especially in combination with the olive oil, makes me feel sick in the long run.

Dried fruit I like though, but not with other fats than eggyolk.

Sipping juice makes me in no way satisfied.

Oscar: Do you not get pimples if you eat un-Wai? Then why do you eat wai?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Not sure, haven't eaten un-Wai in 3 years. I eat Wai because it feels so much better, healthier and satisfying.
fictor

Post by fictor »

Ok, but you started eating this way because of acne, right?

I mean, when you are first used to eating healthy I can understand
you choose to stick to it, but I think most people on this kind of diet
was "forced into it" by something like acne.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

I got into this diet for health reasons alone. I've always been interested in learning about what foods are healthy. I concluded eating raw was best and became a raw food eater. I stumbled across the waisays website in my raw food research and read everything I could about it.

Several years ago, I stopped feeling like I needed to eat vegetables and started eating raw egg yolks and sashimi on a regular basis.

This research that has come from waisays.com has caused me to conclude that this diet has a high probability of benefiting my health.
B-Rad

Post by B-Rad »

Sipping juice makes me in no way satisfied.
i know it feels so weird after eating wai for awhile because your stomach always feels so light and you never have that feeling of fullness

i need to eat stuff like grains to give me that feeling of fullness back. Also drinking soda satisfies me alot more than juice.