Honest antibiotic advice

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
Havas
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Honest antibiotic advice

Post by Havas »

Hi guys,

A lot of you have been through everything I have, and fixed it. So I'll ask you for your advise.

I tried some anti-biotics a while ago but it never seemed to work. About two months ago I saw my older brother (who lives in another country), and he's always had the exact same acne (sort of) as me. But his skin was now clear. So I asked him how he did it.

He told me the antibiotic and dose. (Doxycline he said was the only thing that worked for him). So for the last 2 months, I've been doing it. I guess my acne is slightly better, but nothing worth speaking of.

I'm wondering if I should go off antibiotics. I'm not worried about the whole egg bacteria thing, as I've been eating raw eggs my whole life (With or without antibiotics). But I'm worried that if this diet doesn't work for me (Not will power, I have a lot of that. But I mean just not work). That I'll have to restart my antibiotic course, and will be two months behind.

So do you think I should Wai diet with the antibiotics, and if I get perfectly clear to stop the antibiotics?

Also, it's worth noting my brothers skin wasn't perfect. It had no acne or redness but it was just kind of crappy perfect skin. (if that makes any sense). But it had no scaring (Which is promising), and I would kill for it.

But maybe with the diet, I'll have better skin than him >: D
fictor

Post by fictor »

Ditch the drugs! My brother did antibiotics for his acne, never did any good!
I have had acne for years, I even have some scarring, but still I would say that you term "crappy perfect skin" describes me pretty good after a few months on and of the sample diet (when not on the sample diet, I eat like a combo of Wai and The Primal Diet, 100% raw).

So, chances are the diet will work perfectly, but I am pretty certain it will at the very least beat thepositive effect the drugs might have on your skin.

So, drop the drugs and snack some fruit with oil and some sashimi! :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I would not combine Wai with antibiotics, as the antibiotics decrease your defense's capacity to eliminate unwanted bacteria etc.
Havas

Post by Havas »

Ok guys. Today was my last antibiotic dose.

It's quite likely once stopping an antibiotic that it will not be effective again (resistance), so this is quite a commitment of my part. :D

I'm going to give this diet a solid month, and if it's not the cure I want it to be. I'm going to have to self administer accutane (bought from the net) as my doctor won't consider it as he believes it's far too dangerous given my medical background. Call me what you want, but if I could flip a coin: Heads I get perfect skin. Tails I die. I'd take it. Yeah, I know - poor me. But it's getting to me.

Thanks for the encouragement.
Brazilnuts

Post by Brazilnuts »

Havas wrote:Ok guys. Today was my last antibiotic dose.
It's quite likely once stopping an antibiotic that it will not be effective again (resistance), so this is quite a commitment of my part. :D
I'm going to give this diet a solid month, and if it's not the cure I want it to be. I'm going to have to self administer accutane (bought from the net) as my doctor won't consider it as he believes it's far too dangerous given my medical background. Call me what you want, but

if I could flip a coin: Heads I get perfect skin. Tails I die. I'd take it. Yeah, I know - poor me. But it's getting to me
Thanks for the encouragement.
:shock: :cry: That is worrying. Have you considered speaking to a counsellor about your issues relating to bad skin? I think you should. It sounds like you could do with some talking therapy kind of support.
Havas

Post by Havas »

Honestly, I'm not as much of a nut case as you think I am. I don't sit in a dark room cutting myself. I've never cried (or been close) about my skin, I don't really let it stop me doing anything. If people have a problem with my skin, well that's more their problem than mine.

But I'm not deluded. I know with it, I'll never be able to get a girlfriend. I'll never be taken as seriously. I know it's harder to make friends (but perhaps I have better quality friends as a result) and to get employment.

Clear skin is something I've wanted for so long. And something I would risk everything for. So what's there to discuss with a counselor?: )
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I understand you Havas. Thats how this diet eveloped.
fictor

Post by fictor »

I have cried countless times over my skin problems, I have spent hours and hours in front of the mirror, I have spent as much time searching the web for solutions, consulting doctors, tried countless supplements and diets, all over the counter creams, lotions and soaps, all for nothing.

The only thing that have really provided some long term results (well I am not there yet, I still have some more clearing up to do, but there is definite results!) is a 100% raw diet. I eat fruits, sun-dried fruits on and of, raw honey, and some vegetables. I eat less OO and more coconut oil, some raw butter and sour cream, sashimi, egg yolks and raw meat of all kinds.

Trust me, I have been (and still am) where you are! Acne is the worst thing that ever happened to me! I do not wish it for the worst of my enemies!

Give the sample diet a chance before you do accutane!
It might not work as fast, it might not clear you up 100%
at first (or ever, who knows?), but it will make your whole
organism healthier, drastically decrease acne and it has none
of the harsh side effects of accutane.
claireelis

Post by claireelis »

wow havas, great that you're giving this an honest try! i hope your skin clears up quickly and permanently :) good luck!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

fictor wrote:I...but there is definite results!) is a 100% raw diet. I eat fruits, sun-dried fruits on and of, raw honey, and some vegetables. I eat less OO and more coconut oil, some raw butter and sour cream, sashimi, egg yolks and raw meat of all kinds.
Fic, do you know that milk products such as sour cream, and even (raw) butter can cause acne?
Please try to do without them for a while, and you will notice the results...
fictor

Post by fictor »

I know RRM, and I do go without any milk products for weeks at a time, but there is no difference in my skin, so usually after a while I feel like having some (raw, unsalted) butter again, and buy some. The sour cream I go very easy on though, I have not experimented enough with it to draw any conclutions regarding its acne causing abilities.

Butter seems to be fine though...
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I'd think butter is far less harmful than sour cream, as it's mostly fat.
fictor

Post by fictor »

I know Oscar, that why I go way easier on the sour cream, while butter seems like it is OK when it is the only munch food I eat, apart from carrots (can you really count that as munch food?)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Technically carrots are munch foods, but they're (one of) the least bad ones. :)