Washing

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
Quix
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Washing

Post by Quix »

Ok, first let me state that I feel stupid saying this haha. Secondly let me say that I'm about to start this diet in about a week (why not wait for a new year for a life altering change i always say) in order to get rid of some serious back acne. Before I start I want to get it all perfectly right so that I don't do anything to aggravate my acne while on the diet.

Firstly, I would assume to only use the weakest most hypoallergenic soaps possible, correct?

Secondly, I've been told to use as little as possible while washing myself but I was hoping someone could be a bit more specific. Does that mean I should only use the soap to was my underarms and other places the 'sun don't shine'? Or should I use the soap all over my body and wash it off quickly? Is using my hands preferable to using a washcloth? Stuff like that. I just wanna make sure I get it completely right on my first try.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
fictor

Post by fictor »

There is no need to use soap on the aeas of your body that is affected by acne. Using just water will work fine, unless of course you are covered
in dirt from playing sports or whatever.

Using a washcloth might be to hard on your skin. I sugest you try
with just water, using your hands if you feel you need to.

If your skin gets dry from showering, try to use a little oil for
protection afterwards.

Good luck trying out this diet!
Quix

Post by Quix »

Thanks for the heads up, I probably should have asked this at the same time. What about once getting out of the shower, any preferred method of drying off? I know a lot of times while I'm doing that pimples can pop and such.
fictor

Post by fictor »

Pat-dry your face (or any other area you get acne), dont rub.
For the rest of your body, do as you please :)

Merry Christmas! :)