Acne problem

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
bbird20
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by bbird20 »

Yeah I understand that. But this iris guy or girl was saying that my one can of tuna was like "just asking for an acne breakout" and theres only 50mg's of sodium in it. so if thats the only sodium i consume in my diet then he or she should not be saying its going to cause me acne, cause clearly you just stated that all foods have it and we need a certain amount. I'm going to go ahead and guess here that 50mg's is not a dangerous amount of sodium in regards to pinching off my sebum canals do to water retention. Am I right or wrong here? I'm just saying, this is a serious situation for me and I came here for answers only to receive false guidance the first response i get. Not a very good reputation so far.
Iris

Post by Iris »

What I said is:
Canned tuna is cooked and contains way to much salt. It's like asking for new pimples Wink The fish you eat should be raw and unsalted (or any other spices for that matter). Cooking creates dirty protein, which makes you retain water. Salt causes water retention too. This way, both are responsible for acne.
Now, obviously the canned tuna you eat contains "only" 50 mg sodium/100 gr. This is still more than 100 gr egg yolks. Plus the canned tuna contains dirty protein, which causes water retention (and thus acne) too. Raw egg yolks don't have this disadvantage. So 100 gr of canned tuna is going to make you break out way faster than 100 gr of raw egg yolks.

When starting this diet, you first follow the 100% sample diet. When your skin is clear, you can start introducing other foods/more yolks and fish one by one/little by little. This way, you get to know what foods and how much you are able to eat without breaking out.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

bbird20 wrote:this iris guy or girl was saying that my one can of tuna was like "just asking for an acne breakout"
She is absolutely right about this.
and theres only 50mg's of sodium in it.
She didnt know you bought low-sodium canned tuna.
Still, eating this canned tuna is just asking for an acne breakout,
if you are susceptible to acne.

if thats the only sodium i consume in my diet then he or she should not be saying its going to cause me acne
False, because its also about dirty protein.
going to go ahead and guess here that 50mg's is not a dangerous amount of sodium in regards to pinching off my sebum canals do to water retention. Am I right or wrong here?
Thats correct.
I'm just saying, this is a serious situation for me
Not just you.
We know exactly how serious it is.
I came here for answers only to receive false guidance the first response i get. Not a very good reputation so far.
This sentence is displaying a not so pleasant attitude.
Especially if you are taking into account that you came here for help,
and that we want to help you;
being rude to someone who is trying to help you is not a very good start.
Even if Iris' advice had been incorrect.

Iris gave you perfectly good advice,
and given that you had not supplied us with additional information,
even her assumption that your canned tuna was regular canned tuna,
made sense.

So, please reconsider your attitude towards Iris,
and anyone else who might be willing to help you.
bbird20

Post by bbird20 »

i don't care anymore, this is my last post. Please do not respond. Hope you guys all the best. Take care.
fictor

Post by fictor »

Haha, thats "trolling" allright! :)
bbird20

Post by bbird20 »

HAHAH! Yeah it's trolling alright! HILARIOUS!............ Just had to see for myself how bogus this diet was.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

and its bogus because...?
fictor

Post by fictor »

bbird20 wrote:HAHAH! Yeah it's trolling alright! HILARIOUS!............ Just had to see for myself how bogus this diet was.
I knew you would reply, even though you said you would not! Classic troll! :P

When you replay agian, even though you said you would not, be kind to answer RRM's question; why is this diet bogus?