Acne problem

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
hfaruk10
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Acne problem

Post by hfaruk10 »

Hi everyone! My name is Jake and I just wanted to ask you something.

First of all, I think this site is very useful in getting rid of this terrible disease, and it's just great that there's someone like Wai.

So back to my question...

I have found out about this diet 2 months ago. From that time i've been on diet (100%) and after a month I started cheating. It lasted two days and then I was back to sample 100% diet. From that day I've been eating on a regular basis:

Bananas
Apples
mandarins
5 egg yolks instead of a fish
cucumber and tomato mixed with olive oil
*I sleep very well for an approximately 7, 8 hours.

but my skin hasn't improve as much as I expected It will after a month of dieting. Even nowadays after one month of 100% sample diet I very often get 2 - 5 pimples. The problem is that I don't know what's the problem when I'm eating and doing everything by the rules.

So if anyone could answer my question and help me I would appreciate it.

Jake
RRM
Administrator

Re: Acne problem

Post by RRM »

hfaruk10 wrote:I've been eating on a regular basis:

Bananas
Apples
mandarins
5 egg yolks instead of a fish
cucumber and tomato mixed with olive oil
Hi Jake,
How much are you eating, and how often?
Please try to make a list of what exactly you eat during one day; how many grams/kg of each food.
And in how many meals is that food divided?
(how many meals a day?)
my skin hasn't improve as much as I expected
For most people it takes time to finetune your dite and eating habits, as you have to constantly make sure to eat enough all the time to keep your blood glucose levels up.

Also, for some it takes longer than for others.
hfaruk10

Post by hfaruk10 »

Well, the amounts of fruit I eat aren't constantly same. (depends on what and how much I buy):

Sometimes it's 1 or 2 kg of banana
1 kg apples
1 kg of mandarin or 2 (depends on what I buy),
sometimes I'll eat 2 kg of tomato and kilo of cucumber mixed with olive oil (maybe 100 ml) and all this in one day.

I eat whenever I feel hungry. And after fruit I regularly take salad (Cucumber and tomato ) with olive oil so the glucose level doesn't fluctuate.

And before going to bed I take 5 egg yolks. Maybe this is the problem. Maybe I take too much protein. What do you think???

Thanx

Jake

[/quote]
fictor

Post by fictor »

Do you eat 1-2 kg. of banana, 1 kg apples and
1 kg madarines? Or do you eat one of the mentioned fruit, like one day you eat 1-2 kg banana, and the other day you eat 1 kg madarines?

If you eat all of the mentioned fruit, plus cucumber and tomatoes
by the kilo, it might actually be a little much, unless you are very
big, or very active.

Anyways, as RRM wrote, it takes longer for some. I have been on
this diet for 1 year now, and still have some acne. Very little, compared
to what I had 1 year ago, but still some.

Good luck on fine tuning your
diet! :)
hfaruk10

Post by hfaruk10 »

fictor wrote:Do you eat 1-2 kg. of banana, 1 kg apples and
1 kg madarines? Or do you eat one of the mentioned fruit, like one day you eat 1-2 kg banana, and the other day you eat 1 kg madarines?
Yeah, I eat that all in one single day, but as I said quantity can vary: (sometimes I eat 2 kg of (tomato and cucumber) but only 1 kg banana,and no mandarins at all)

So you were on this diet for one year and u aren't 100% clear??? it's a long period... Are u at least 95% clear? :?:

Well, I guess my skin needs more time to clear up and that's it. I thought my eating wasn't right. :? [/quote]
fictor

Post by fictor »

I am pretty much clear. I still get blackheads on my nose, back and chest, and a spot now and then, but I would say the improvement
has been better htan with any other treatment, topical, diets. All other
things I have tried.
bbird20

Diet for 3 weeks

Post by bbird20 »

I have been consuming nothing but fruit and vegetables and fish and water for 3 weeks straight. In the morning i'll have a grapefruit, lunch i will have a can of tuna and a handful of veggies, dinner i will have veggies and fruit. I also drink 4 litres of water every day and i still get allot of acne on my face. please help.
Iris

Re: Diet for 3 weeks

Post by Iris »

bbird20 wrote:a can of tuna
Do you mean canned tuna?

Vegetables are not allowed on this diet.
What kind of water do you drink?
bbird20

Post by bbird20 »

Yes I meant canned tuna, and i drink brita filtered water. how do i get all my nutrients if i can't eat vegetables? all i'm supposed to eat is fruit and fish? Sorry I haven't read much about this diet clearly.
Iris

Post by Iris »

Clearly not :wink: Please start reading, use the search engine and if you still have questions then, you can ask them here.

Canned tuna is cooked and contains way to much salt. It's like asking for new pimples :wink: The fish you eat should be raw and unsalted (or any other spices for that matter). Cooking creates dirty protein, which makes you retain water. Salt causes water retention too. This way, both are responsible for acne.

There aren't any nutrients fruits, fish and yolks can't provide you with. You don't need vegetables for nutrients at all. Furthermore they need to be cooked to destroy the anti-nutrients they contain, but by doing so all kinds of new substances are created. Besides, they don't contain enough energy. By eating much vegetables it is almost impossible to consume enough energy throughout the day.

About the Brita filter, I'm not sure whether it is ok, but I know for sure you'll find some information about it using the search engine. When you choose to drink water (you don't need it. By eating all those fruits, you consume enough water already), you should make sure it's low mineral.
Last edited by Iris on Sun 24 Jan 2010 00:39, edited 1 time in total.
bbird20

Post by bbird20 »

I haven't read anywhere that salt gives you breakout's or causes acne at all. I heard that with sugar though. and i don't cook anything. Except for the fact that the canned fish is already cooked.
Iris

Post by Iris »

Like you said; you haven't read much about this diet :wink:

Here you can find a lot of information already: http://www.waiworld.com/index.html
And like I said earlier, you can find a lot of information on this forum and you can search for answers here by using the search engine.
bbird20

Post by bbird20 »

Ok well the diet includes eggs, which have sodium in them. So what are you trying to say? no sodium at all or a certain amount of sodium? because obviously our bodies need it to balance out our electrolytes.
bbird20

Post by bbird20 »

Ok so let me get this straight. Your diet, or "the wai diet" says to consume 4 egg yolks. A single egg yolk contains 65mg's of sodium, so thats 260 mg's of sodium. And you told me that my one can of tuna had allot of sodium? your diet of egg yolks alone quadruples my one can of tuna in sodium content (only 50mg)! Your alternative to egg yolks? salmon? 3 ounces of raw, non processed atlantic salmon has 63mg's of sodium in it. Maybe try and clarify.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Canned tuna definitely causes acne if you are susceptible to acne.
Also the low-salt canned tuna.
Thats because its high in cooked protein.
Just try by leaving all canned / cooked foods out of your diet.
bbird20 wrote:Ok well the diet includes eggs, which have sodium in them. So what are you trying to say? no sodium at all or a certain amount of sodium? because obviously our bodies need it to balance out our electrolytes.
All foods contain sodium.
Natural intakes of sodium is ok, and required.
So, yes, its about too much sodium causing too much water retention,
pinching off sebum canals.
A single egg yolk contains 65mg's of sodium, so thats 260 mg's of sodium.
One egg yolk contains about 7 to 8.5 mg of sodium. (USDA database, Souci SW et al) (48 mg / 100 gram)
my one can of tuna in sodium content (only 50mg)!
Most canned foods contain added salt.
Non-salt added canned tuna contains 50 mg sodium / 100 gram.
Regular canned tuna contains 338 mg to 396 mg sodium / 100 gram
(USDA database)
3 ounces of raw, non processed atlantic salmon has 63mg's of sodium in it.
Yes, according to the USDA, its 44 (wild) to 59 (farmed) mg sodium / 100 gram.
Last edited by RRM on Sun 24 Jan 2010 21:21, edited 3 times in total.