Just a few questions regarding cleansers and oral hygiene

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
oceanside
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by oceanside »

Alright, thank you again for all your time.
Have most people reported success with the coconut oil?
Iris

Post by Iris »

I don't know about most people :wink:. But I think it isn't possible to "generate" black- or whiteheads by using coconut oil. If I remember correctly, it isn't the oil that is the problem, but the sebum (and water retention).
What IS important when choosing the best type of oil, is the level of vit. E (particularly) it contains. And the amount of vit. E in coconut oil is, relatively, very low. But it might be you prefer another kind of oil. You could also try Olive Oil, that's totally fine too. I use the latter when my face is, due to circumstances, more dry. Olive oil does a better job in healing it than coconut oil, I think.
So just experiment and find out what suits you best, as with everything on this diet :wink:. Good luck!
fictor

Post by fictor »

Olive oil is quite high in vitamin E, compared to coconut oil. I prefer coconut oil on my skin, because other oils, probably due to high vit. E content, makes my skin flaky, dry and itchy.

I seem to get small itchy spots, often referred to here as "sand bumps" in my forehead if I use coconut oil there, so I only use it on my lower face, the "beard area", which is where I get dry skin anyways.
oceanside

Post by oceanside »

Alright! Thank you both for your replies