Day 9 on the Wai Diet -- thinking ahead

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
shelts
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Day 9 on the Wai Diet -- thinking ahead

Post by shelts »

Hi guys,

I am on day 9 of Wai Diet and my skin is clearing up amazingly! I intend to continue until I am all clear (anticipating by Day 14).

When the time comes, I am looking forward to adding ONE HEALTHY food item that will not cause me to break out. I have never been a fan of "munch food" so that is not an issue. I am thinking of the following options. However, I am open to suggestions/experiences and I would like to know the food that will least likely cause me to break out, so I am totally willing to scrap all this for something else that you guys recommend. Here are my current thoughts:

A. Yakisoba - these are the cold Japanese buckwheat noodles. There is also a soy-based dipping sauce.
B. Vegetable soup - no chicken bullion, using only store-bought vegetable boulion
C. Raw scallop sushi roll with tobiko
D. Pasta?

Also, can I have raw vegetable salad once I come off the strict diet? (I love the spring lettuce mixes)

This diet is great! I found out my new love of raw egg yolks. Finally, I have been using "Kerstin Florian" facial products with great success. The clarifying line. Thought I'd share what is working for me in terms of external treatment

Shelts
Oscar
Administrator

Re: Day 9 on the Wai Diet -- thinking ahead

Post by Oscar »

Welcome. You're saying you want to add one healthy food, and no munch foods, but your 4 options are all not healthy and munch foods. I guess adding a raw veggie salad is the most healthy of the lot. :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

shelts wrote: A. Yakisoba - these are the cold Japanese buckwheat noodles. There is also a soy-based dipping sauce.
B. Vegetable soup - no chicken bullion, using only store-bought vegetable boulion
C. Raw scallop sushi roll with tobiko
D. Pasta?
A, B (because of the bouillon) and D are the worst.
C may be the least harmful (regarding acne).
Also, can I have raw vegetable salad once I come off the strict diet? (I love the spring lettuce mixes)
Sure. What are the other ingredients?
shelts

Post by shelts »

Thanks. Clearing my acne is my number one priority. I want silky smooth skin (so that I can date again!) and it is healing very rapidly. I don't want to do anything to disrupt the process. This said, there is a balancing act because I love seafood...any and all types.....sigh.....and vegetable soup which I will sacrifice for the rest of my living days if I must.

What foods did you guys find to be the best add-ons after the strict diet is over (in terms of not causing acne?)

Oscar - thanks for correcting me. Yes, all those are "munch foods" ;-)
RRM - the lettuce contains various types of lettuce - I don't even know their names. Some are green, others are purple, some look like "sprigs", there is some arugala in it too.....

I would appreciate any advice! Background is that I am a 25-yr old male, slender, 5'10'', weigh 115 lbs, work out 3x/wk.
Also, was wondering is the 100grams referring to the weight of the egg? I checked, and my 1 egg weighs 53g, so does that mean I can only have 2 of them maximally?

Shelts
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

When weighing the egg, you have to weigh only the yolk, not the whole egg. Normal egg yolks weigh about 20-25gr.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

shelts wrote:What foods did you guys find to be the best add-ons after the strict diet is over (in terms of not causing acne?)
Well, your salad is ok.
Also, my favourite add-on is carrot, rettich, cauliflower etc cured in vinegar, water and sugar.
(its something we always get as a starter when going to our favourite Japanese restaurant)

Once your skin has totally cleared, you can start experimenting with how many egg yolks / fish
you can consume without breaking out.
Probably you can consume something like 120 grams of fish / 6 egg yolks daily.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

From another thread:
shelts wrote:Hi guys,
In a few short hours, I may be required to have a beer at a work function. I DON"T WANT TO RUIN THE HEALING THAT'S BEEN HAPPENING. I will try to drink only water, but failing that, how can I MINIMIZE the damage? Willing to do whatever it takes to heal my skin. Thanks
Shelts
Oscar wrote:If you have to drink alcohol (I know you only mentioned beer) you could try things like vodka or gin. If you have to drink beer, well, drink as little as possible I guess.
You could also try to wiggle your way out, if possible. In any case, good luck. :)
Yes, and you can safely mix gin or vodka with soda / sparkling water or juice, to make it a little easier to drink...
shelts

Post by shelts »

Thank you guys! You are a god-send.
Great news: The other person had to drive so we settled on something NON ALCOHOLIC!
I had still water instead! Woohoo!
My skin is even CLEARER today! I am sticking to this diet RELIGIOUSLY!
The only one thing I note is that some of the skin is a superficially dry....might be all the years I've gone to facials....If I leave it alone, will it restore its natural balance?
Shelts
Kookaburra

Post by Kookaburra »

Just wondering, is a few sips of vodka sprite harmful?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Im happy for you, Shells. :D
shelts wrote: The only one thing I note is that some of the skin is a superficially dry....might be all the years I've gone to facials....If I leave it alone, will it restore its natural balance?
Shelts
Its normal, as your skin has to cope with this new situation, in which now the sebum reaches the surface of the skin,
so that it has to produce less sebum for the same effect, which may cause dry skin locally
(there were the sebum was never trapped in the first place)
So, there will be some fine-tuning going on in the near future.
But, of course, its totally okay to put some fat (like oil) on the dry patches.
Kookaburra wrote:Just wondering, is a few sips of vodka sprite harmful?
No, its ok.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Good to hear, Shelts :D