Munchfood; 15 grams?

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
Omokron
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Munchfood

Post by Omokron »

Hi again :D...

The two weeks are over now and my skin is not much clearer then before but I think it is softer and the face don’t have those big pimples which is good, only those white heads etc which I can stand.

I wanted to try to add around 50 g of Glass noodles with avocados-chives

The Glass noodles contain 0,2 protein per 100 g. Because I have to put them into hot water I believe the protein gets dirty but it is a very small amount.

The frozen Salmon contains 19 g protein per 100 g. It has been frozen in -18 degrees and I believe some of the protein is dirty and that is why I don’t eat much of it (compensates with 3-4 egg yolks at night, or even 1 egg yolk in the mix).

Basically the mix is:

Half an avocado
Handful chives
50 g glass noodles
10 g raw frozen salmon
1 fresh raw egg yolk
Lots of Extra virgin Olive Oil

What do you experts think about this mix, I know it is not okay by far to the sample diet but I think this is one of the easier foods that any skin should handle. Glass noodles instead of pasta, potato, rise, bread etc and the frozen fish instead of meat etc (I will try to find fresh not frozen fish).

I will report back on how my skin deals with this.

Stay tuned :D
RRM
Administrator

Re:

Post by RRM »

Omokron wrote:The two weeks are over now and my skin is not much clearer then before but I think it is softer and the face don’t have those big pimples which is good, only those white heads etc which I can stand.
Dont start experimenting until your skin is completely clear, because if you start experimenting before that, you will never be sure as what your skin will tolerate, and what not, so that there is no point in it at all.
Eventually you will get confused and blame the diet.
First clear your skin COMPLETELY.
(my skin breaks out from eating just a teaspoon of glass noodles when consumed daily/almost daily)
Omokron

Ohhh

Post by Omokron »

Damn you RRM, I will hold out then, but I NEED something with the same consistency as pasta or noodles. I just need something like that. With fruits it feels like I'm chewing on water. The juice is oke but the large amount of it scares me from time to time.

Is there not anything to hurry this cleaning process up? Like some extremely god fruits for the skin or whatever?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

That's the addiction talking. I had the same kind of cravings in the beginning. I "needed" something crispy. :?
Omokron

Post by Omokron »

Yeah thats is right but this thursday it's my birthday and i'm turning 18 so all my friends are going to make me drink and well I wana drink as well. That will mean it's all going to start over from day 1?

or will the skin clen it self faster when i drink just one day. I really must drink that day.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Omokron wrote:Yeah thats is right but this thursday it's my birthday and i'm turning 18 so all my friends are going to make me drink and well I wana drink as well. That will mean it's all going to start over from day 1?
Yep, but there is nothing bad about that. Drinking only one day will not hold up the cleansing process that much; just about a week, I think.
or will the skin clen it self faster when i drink just one day.
Yes, eliminating that 'damage' doesnt take that long.
avalon

Post by avalon »

RRM wrote:
(my skin breaks out from eating just a teaspoon of glass noodles when consumed daily/almost daily)
You eat a teaspoon of glass noodles daily/almost daily? :roll:
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I did that as an experiment, indeed.
You have no idea how many experiments I did...
nick

Post by nick »

The water with sugar and oil with liquid amino acids with a few apples takes the cake though.

Wow.
AlexaGirl

Munch food: why 15 grams?

Post by AlexaGirl »

I'm curious: what are the reasons behind choosing a munch food containing at most 15 grams of damaged protein? Why 15 in particular?

Thanks a lot!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Its an arbitrary number, calculated from the effects that munch foods have on the skin; between going from somewhat bad to really worse.
So, basically you can ignore it and find your own 'safe haven'. We just thought that in general people need some guidance; they need 'something' ("at least give me some indication...")
dcboyer02

Munchfood; 15 grams?

Post by dcboyer02 »

HI,

I was reading the munch food section in the book and am curious about the 15 gram rule. She is very adamant about this number (15) and I'm wondering why. I'm assuming it has to do with the experimenting you guys did with protein but whats so special about the 15 grams rule?
I read RRM that it sounds like you can't almost have any munch food without breaking out. Does this include 1 munch food item under 15 grams?

Also, I'm really hoping to be able to eat some chocolate when I'm cleared up.
I'm assuming a milk free chocolate would be better for acne? It sounds like the sugar isn't a factor but do some people break out from chocolate, even if its milk free?
For instance I've got a dark chocolate bar here and the ingredients are: Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa butter, Vanilla beans, Soy lecithin (emulsifier).
It has 3g of protein per serving so I could have 5 servings of this I guess.

Does this sound safe for a munch food, not very acne inducing?
RRM
Administrator

Re: Munchfood; 15 grams?

Post by RRM »

dcboyer02 wrote: whats so special about the 15 grams rule?
Nothing, one just needs to draw a line somewhere.
And 15 grams seemed to be appropriate.
I read RRM that it sounds like you can't almost have any munch food without breaking out. Does this include 1 munch food item under 15 grams?
A one time intake usually has no effects.
Only when that intake is repeated too often, it certainly has.
So, you need to find your own tolerance level ONCE YOUR SKIN IS TOTALLY CLEAR.
do some people break out from chocolate, even if its milk free?
sure.
Does this sound safe for a munch food, not very acne inducing?
Maybe, but you are not clear yet!
are you?
dcboyer02

Post by dcboyer02 »

No, I'm not, I'm not planning on trying any munch foods until I am clear but just planning ahead. I probably would be clear except I cheated on Thanksgiving, but I'm sticking to it 100% again now and my skin seems to be getting better as I go.

I have been eating dried apricots and realized they are sulfered. I'm guessing that is not good for health but is that a acne problem?
panacea

Post by panacea »

I've found that going for really really easily digested '2 week diet' (homepressed and sieved orange juice liters daily, raw egg yolks daily, occasional raw fish per week) really cleans me out and gets me 'back' faster from the mistakes I make, it's kind of hard though if you forget to eat some egg yolks/fish, you will cheat. I don't think ghandi could have the willpower not to cheat on only OJ if munch foods are still fresh in your system lol.