some dried fruits not good?

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
sabie
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

some dried fruits not good?

Post by sabie »

I came across a post talking about not eating dried fruit that had been heat processed. I can't find any other comments on this. Is this true and how the heck can you tell? I don't feel I can trust the store owners if I ask them, they say whatever you want to hear or they just don' know. Is dried mango, papaya okay to eat? Are figs that are sun dried the best?
nick

Post by nick »

I don't eat dried fruit, but I recall from the Q&A board that it is unlikely that most fruit is actually 'sun-dried'. Heat is used and creates dirty-protein. You could try and see if it works for your skin? How long have you been on the sample diet?
sabie

Post by sabie »

hmm, about 10/11 days. What I have done is quit all the "suspect" dired fruit and continued on w/figs which say sun dried and I bought a bag of very expenisve fair trade natural dried "Fructos de los Andes"., this one has banana, mango, coconut & papaya. It says grown on small farms without harmful chemicals and picked at peak ripeness (Columbia). I have been pushing anything out that might be causing acne, I want to see if the shock of the change was what caused the acne in the first place and if I am on the pure sample diet then I wil be able to tell hopefully. Why am I always so strange like this? I get acne when I start the diet :lol:
nick

Post by nick »

sabie wrote: I have been pushing anything out that might be causing acne, I want to see if the shock of the change was what caused the acne in the first place and if I am on the pure sample diet then I wil be able to tell hopefully.
To be totally sure, you could stop eating the dried fruit and when your face is clear you could then start eating it and see what happens?
Why am I always so strange like this? I get acne when I start the diet :lol:
Some people get outbreaks in the first few weeks because of the trapped sebum finally surfacing due to the skin retaining less water.
sabie

Post by sabie »

ohhh, I knew my body had to be reacting but I didn't know specifically, thank you