B5 and acne...

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
Gavriel
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Gavriel »

Nick,

I am so happy for you.
I wish I had your clarity of mind 12 years ago when I was on RoAccutane treatment. I wish I never tried it.
It took me few months to be able to shower on my own after taking it (you don't wanna know). I also suffered severe depression while on the medicament.
4 months on the sample diet is not much.

Please, simply stay with it. It takes many months to fine tune the diet to fit you perfectly. In case of severe acne patients (like myslef) the fine tunning is the point where the acne STARTS to clear up.

I was on various raw diets few years before I started Wais diet (which was 4 years ago).
My skin is only cleared since 3 years.
It begame really healthy looking only 2 years ago.
My blood levels and liver are 100% healthy since about 20 months (I get checked up every 3 motnhs).

So, just keep it up and take no vitamins - there is nothing better than this diet (except doing it even more stricktly) believe me.

Gavi.
nick

Post by nick »

Thanks Oscar and Gavriel,

I can't imagine going back to a 'normal' diet. I follow the strict diet everyday! It will be hard to deny myself a drink or two of alcohol on the weekends, since everyone at University drinks. It is amazing at how sensitive I am to one or two drinks, its enough to make me feel drunk and rather depressed. I need to find some people who aren't into that.
Mark

Post by Mark »

nick wrote:...everyone at University drinks.
If you are at university and you don't drink, then not everyone at university drinks.
By their fruits shall ye know them.
Gavriel

Post by Gavriel »

Walla.

I will copy Mark's reply and hang it on the wall!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

From another thread
Jodiat wrote:Yea I know this is up for debate alot but I want to talk more about it and figure out some stuff about it.

http://jeffreydach.com/2008/09/04/pante ... ch-md.aspx

My question is.. Whats the deal.

Does this work by lowering cholesterol or not?

Im on the fence on B5 because in-theroy it sounds possible the body would choose reproduction etc yet if I think it can work but not because of this.
It works by lowering sebum production.
in-theroy it sounds possible the body would choose reproduction etc
What do you mean?
What are you referring to?
Jodiat

Post by Jodiat »

I read sebum and oil are two different things is that true?

Erm I think one theory is that B5 works because the body cant motabolise fat as well when you have acne because it has somthing to do with hormones and it chooses to to produce these over burning fat. This information didnt make sense and is one theory how it works.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Jodiat wrote:I read sebum and oil are two different things is that true?
Yes and no.
Some people use the same word (either oil or sebum) for both substances.
Whereas others make a distinction between oil (the liquid form)
and sebum (the more solid white version).
On this board we make that distinction too.
Oil can never clog your pores, as its so liquid.
Sebum can clog your pores when such pores are (somewhat) pinched off.
Jodiat

Post by Jodiat »

Interesting stuff.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

nick wrote:Thanks Oscar and Gavriel,

I can't imagine going back to a 'normal' diet. I follow the strict diet everyday! It will be hard to deny myself a drink or two of alcohol on the weekends, since everyone at University drinks. It is amazing at how sensitive I am to one or two drinks, its enough to make me feel drunk and rather depressed. I need to find some people who aren't into that.

I'm in the same boat, I end up drinking because my friends are alcoholics (literally, they're all depressed and self medicating with booze and drugs), and I guess in a way I self medicate too, but I think I have more drive or something because I rarely do alcohol or drugs. The other day I saw Iggy Pop and drank a martini and some vodka, and did some MDMA cut with meth (I didn't know it had been cut while I was doing it). I'm thinking I'll make that the last time I ever do anything, including drinking or even eating wheat or dairy.

I don't know if this applies to you, but none of my best memories are when I'm drinking or 'on' anything, so really there's no good reason to do them. I also keep seeing the effects that they have on people long term, mostly alcohol, and it really sucks.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Good plan. The added 'benefit' is indeed, as you mentioned, little.
fictor

Post by fictor »

Personally I love to have 1-3 glasses of wine in the weekends. If I drink no more than 3 glass, drinks water throughout the night, get to eat a meal before I go to bed and get at least 6 hours of sleep, I experience no adverse effects what so ever, not regarding acne, not regarding anything, really :)

I do not use any other drugs at this time. I probably will do a session av salvia divinorum-chewing during the summer though, and perhaps use a little cannabis, but thats all.