Questions about water & types of soap

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
Vaito
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Questions about water & types of soap

Post by Vaito »

Hello again.. This is gonna be a long post but I'd appreciate RRM & Oscar looking through it to help guide me through a couple things.

After the first two weeks of trying the Wai diet, I saw few results and quit it for a few days, then decided to go ahead and try it for longer. I've been on the diet 100% for close to a month now. Although I still have a ways to go before I'm totally clear, I do think that I'm seeing some results this time..
I've seen maybe a 40% improvement to my acne, and my skin in general looks better. I haven't seen any improvement on blackheads yet unfortunately, but they aren't that bad anyway.

Since I've seen some results this time around, I'm going to go ahead and stick with it for a while to see if I continue improving. Since I'm going to continue, I'd like to ask several questions...

Firstly, on the subject of water. I read somewhere that it's best to only wash my face with low mineral spring water or something. This seems impossible to me because my face is going to get wet when I take a shower. Is it sufficient for me to just rinse my face with spring water after I get out of the shower or what? Specifically, what is the best type of water to use to wash my face? Also, should I be drinking only spring water or is filtered water alright?

Secondly, we move on to the subject of external products to use on my face.. Is there any specific type of soap that's good to use? I've been using a kind that's 100% vegetable based, and although I've double checked and confirmed that it doesn't have any harsh chemicals, it is from an anti-acne company and I've come to view most products from anti-acne companies as scams. So any suggestions for a good soap that may compliment the Wai diet in the destruction of acne? Also, is there any sort of treatment that I can use to help to further reduce the acne?

Also a few random questions/comments. Although I've done only Wai approved stuff for about a month, I just now got around to buying some fish. The type I got is wild caught salmon, and I only noticed that it has something in it for "water preservation." Is this a no-no or is the fish ok? Next random thing: I hurt my mouth a while ago and have been taking Aleve for the pain for a few days, although I think it's healed enough that I can stop tomorrow. It made me think of a questions though, and that question is whether or not pain relievers are un-wai. They contain no DP or nutrients at all, and I was hurting pretty bad so I went ahead and took it, but for future reference are pain relievers against the diet?

That's all that comes to mind right now, thanks to everybody for the help. Any other suggestions at all to help me battle the acne menace are welcome, I'd like to get the problem reduced to a minimum. I look forward to your responses.
Vaito

Re: Questions about water & types of soap

Post by Vaito »

P.S.
Is green tea acceptable assuming that it isn't hot tea, and does apple cider vinegar count as an acceptable vinegar in this diet?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Pain relievers are not on the diet of course, but if you need them, then by all means take them. No need to suffer. :)
I think apple cider vinegar can be used without a problem.
How do you make cold tea?
I'll let RRM tackle the other questions. ;)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Vaito wrote: I read somewhere that it's best to only wash my face with low mineral spring water or something. This seems impossible to me because my face is going to get wet when I take a shower.
Of course its not impossible.
Your face will get wet if you let the water run over your face, yes.
But most shower heads can be lowered, so that you can aim it at your chest, for example.
Is it sufficient for me to just rinse my face with spring water after I get out of the shower or what?
Actually, your face needs very little washing.
You may clean your face the same way as girls remove their make up,
but instead of using a make up remover, you may use rosewater, or low-mineral water.
what is the best type of water to use to wash my face?
Water that is not high in minerals, such as calcium, chloride etc.
Also, should I be drinking only spring water or is filtered water alright?
You dont need any water at all.
To do this diet correctly, you need lots of energy from fruits,
and the easiest way to do so, is by drinking juices,
which are mostly water.
I never drink any water, except on very hot days, when i add ice cubes to my juices.
Is there any specific type of soap that's good to use?
No, they all dehydrate the skin.
... it is from an anti-acne company
then its likely anti-sebum (making your skin dry)
is there any sort of treatment that I can use to help to further reduce the acne
Not with this diet.
First, you need to find out whether this diet can completely eliminate your acne.
If your conclusion is that it cannot, then you move to something else.
I've done only Wai approved stuff for about a month
Can you provide us with a list of what you eat on any given day? (and how much?)
I only noticed that it has something in it for "water preservation."
And whats that?
(what has been added?)
whether or not pain relievers are un-wai.
Some may cause some water retention.
What are you using?
Vaito

Post by Vaito »

A list of what I general have everyday or so is: Apples, bananas, oranges, pears, peaches, plums, cantaloupes, watermelons, honeydew melons, avocados, raw egg yolks, and recently raw salmon. I haven't juiced anything at all. I'm too lazy and I'm a broke college student and have trouble affording an excess of fruits that I can just juice like crazy. I do eat a lot of fruits every day and I've noticed and I don't ever really feel too thirsty but no I don't juice anything.

The added ingredient in the salmon is Sodium Tripolyphosphate. I looked it up and of course everyone is complaining about it being bad so there's one more thing to avoid. I only started eating that fish sometime mid last week.

The pain reliever I was taking for a few days was Aleve, which is Naproxen Sodium I believe. I've stopped taking it now as my mouth has healed.

As far as I can tell, if I've made any mistakes this past month, it's letting normal water touch my face, eating that fish with the added water preserver in it for the last few days, and maybe the pain reliever. As far as my regular diet that I've been eating the past month, it's been purely fruits and raw yolk. I'll make an attempt to avoid normal water getting on my face, and I'll hold off for a bit longer before trying any addition topical things like tea tree or jojoba oil.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Ok, thanks for the info.
Vaito wrote:I'll make an attempt to avoid normal water getting on my face
You dont have to prevent it from touching your face completely;
just try to minimize the contact.