How many egg yolks

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
muirgheal
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

How many egg yolks

Post by muirgheal »

Hi,
I'm new here, and in the fourth week of the sample diet.
I've been very strict, although it took me two weeks to get it right- (the sugar/fat ratio, which foods to eat first, the spreading)- probably two weeks is a bit optimistic to get clear for most people.
In the first week I started to clear up, but also had lots of sunshine- followed by a heavy aggravation with painful infections underneath my skin. I never suffered from really bad cystic acne- just very persistent( I'm 45 yrs old). So I skipped nuts from my diet (which I was eating plentiful). I'm starting to clear up again now, and in the meantime very much enjoying the diet - specially the yolks. My questions are: 1.How many egg yolks can I take now (I'm having at least 4 a day at the moment)- I really crave them. And 2.is it okay to have a few drop of balsamico vinegar on my salads?
Maybe I should add that I'm really skinny("I hope you're not doing this to loose weight are you?") I.65cm and 51 kg.
RRM
Administrator

Re: How many egg yolks

Post by RRM »

Hi muirgheal,
muirgheal wrote: probably two weeks is a bit optimistic to get clear for most people.
In my experience, its not, but given that you do everything right, right away.
Once you have completely cleared up and have accustomed to this diet, and then experience a fall back due to Christmas, Thanksgiving,
or similar, and you want to clear your skin again, then you will notice that you start clearing up within several days,
and totally clear up within 2 weeks.
In the first week I started to clear up, but also had lots of sunshine- followed by a heavy aggravation with painful infections underneath my skin.
Yes, the sebum and pus that still had to surface,
may have got trapped once again due to the burning effect of overexposure to sunlight.
How many egg yolks can I take now (I'm having at least 4 a day at the moment)
Well, if you are clearing up, the safest thing to start experimenting with is by increasing your egg yolk intake.
You may try consuming 7 a day (for you weight and height).
2.is it okay to have a few drop of balsamico vinegar on my salads?
Please wait with that experiment until your are completely clear.
You can safely use plain vinegar though.
One experiment at the time, to avoid confusion.
And surely the raw egg yolk increase experiment is much safer.
muirgheal

Re: How many egg yolks

Post by muirgheal »

Thanks a lot for your answer, will do as instructed.