Severe Acne on other form of raw food diet

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
Juliette
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Severe Acne on other form of raw food diet

Post by Juliette »

hi,

prior to switching to wai diet, i was following a diet a la 30bananasaday and i was suffering from severe acne on this diet (apart from other health problems).
i´m just wondering how this is possible, when i was eating almost only raw foods apart from very little cooked broccoli sometimes and no denatured proteins at all :?:

my diet consisted of :

- loads of bananas (super ripe) and mangoes
- lettuce and tomoes with no-fat blended fruit dressing
- medjoul dates (organic)
- dried mango stripes (organic)
- 1 avocado a week (the only fat i ate!!!)
- lemon juice
- cooked broccoli, only a little bit every 2 days

following this diet my calories came 90% from sugar, 5% from protein and 5% from fat (used cronometer diary as well).

was it due to the lack of fat or animal protein or cholesterol? or because my hormones were out of balance because of this diet?

i don´t understand that because the only cooked stuff i ate was this little bit of broccoli and i doubt that that was enough to make one break out this severely. i´m almost sure it must have been something else!

now on wai diet my acne is gone and i was really surprised and happy of course!

greetings, juliette
Squash

Re: Severe Acne on other form of raw food diet

Post by Squash »

Did you feel any signs of constipation/sores in the mouth/rumbling stomach on the banana diet?

I recently discovered that I am allergic to Latex (found in rubber and the like). This almost always goes with an allergy to a lot of tropical fruits; bananas and avocados in particular. If it's the case with you, it could have something to do with it. If not, I am clueless, sorry.
Juliette

Post by Juliette »

hi,

interesting idea, i had constipation sometimes, but i guess that was because i often ate way to much fiberous stuff and dried fruit.
sores in the mouth/rumbling stomach - definitely but actually not from bananas, mangos, and avocados but from grapes (really bad, but i think that was caused by the naturally occuring sorbit, i can´t eat chewing gums either), and from a lot of acid fruits!

how did you discover you´re allergic to latex and the connection with the fruit allergy?
Squash

Post by Squash »

Juliette wrote:how did you discover you´re allergic to latex and the connection with the fruit allergy?
Whenever I came in contact with Latex -such as when I rested my arm on something in the car for long amounts of time, or on a stationary bike- I get eczema on the contact points of my arm and the Latex. I searched this up on google and found numerous pages that linked the allergy to an allergy to tropical fruits, like I said.
greensun

Post by greensun »

i think they will say its becauase of lack of fat to curb GI of meals. i had exact same problem as you