Mild acne but too many brown spots/scars - help please

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
sweetweet7
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Mild acne but too many brown spots/scars - help please

Post by sweetweet7 »

Hello everyone,

I have been reading this forum for 2-3 weeks regularly and I like it but during this time I have had few really bad experiences with this diet :( for instance in my first week, I started taking egg yolk but kept throwing up because it disgusts me then second week I tried fish and Brazilian nuts which resulted in a severe allergy that I had to take antibiotics for 10 days .... During all this time, I avoided all the cooked foods but just ate fruits.

My question here is that I can't eat raw fish or egg yolk then how can I follow this diet to cure acne and also lose some extra pounds ? Please help me out, I really want to do it but need motivation and guidance - thanks :)
dime

Re: Mild acne but too many brown spots/scars - help please

Post by dime »

Egg yolks, you need to start from very small doses, like teaspoon at a time, and build up slowly to more.

I'm not sure about the allergy, maybe you should first find out to what exactly are you allergic. Fish or brazil nuts? The nuts is much more likely. So first get to tolerate egg yolks, and then do the same with fish. One thing at a time :) Good luck!
sweetweet7

Post by sweetweet7 »

Thanks for replying Dime, actually i am still waiting on my test reports for allergy but in the meantime, i wanted to know if there are any substitutes to fish/nuts/egg yolks?
dime

Post by dime »

Raw meat, but I bet you don't want to start with that.
Have you ever had such a reaction with cooked fish (this can't be the first time you've eaten fish..)?
sweetweet7

Post by sweetweet7 »

You are right, I never had any reaction to cooked fish :(
dime

Post by dime »

So it's 99% that you had a reaction to the nuts and not the fish ;)
panacea

Post by panacea »

I also had reaction to nuts - immediately after eating them I would get just a tiny amount of runny nose, or a little bit more if I ate a lot of nuts at once
This was the easiest way I could tell it was the nuts that gave me issues (later there were more serious reactions especially regarding energy-feeling)
sweetweet7

Post by sweetweet7 »

I agree with you :) that's why i have stopped taking brazilian nuts completely and just to be on safe side, avoiding sea food as well until i get test results. My allergy was horrible, whole face was swollen and big red itchy bumps were all over my body :/

Is there any other food which provides equal amount of protein as egg yolk/fish and is safe enough to eat on this diet?

Also have any of you ever tried black seed oil for scars/acne?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sweetweet7 wrote: Is there any other food which provides equal amount of protein as egg yolk/fish and is safe enough to eat on this diet?
Egg yolks, egg yolks, egg yolks.
Just make sure to remove the sac around the yolk.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=178
Also have any of you ever tried black seed oil for scars/acne?
Dont use anything to speed up healing.
The best healing (leaving the least scar tissue) is done by the body without speeding up the healing.
All you need is patience.
sweetweet7

Post by sweetweet7 »

So happy RRM replied to my thread :D

Thanks, ok then i guess i will have to go with egg yolks :/ ... will keep you guys updated about my progress.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Also, please try salmon.
Im quite sure there will be no allergic reaction;
most likely its the nuts.