skeptical

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
dime
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Wai Diet Doesn't Work?

Post by dime »

What is EVERYTHING?
We don't know if they are doing EVERYTHING.
And it's certainly possible that EVERYTHING is not enough in certain cases. E.g. cancer in the worst possible stage.. you can do EVERYTHING to no effect whatsoever probably.
WaiWay

Post by WaiWay »

Yes.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

WaiWay wrote:Why is it that the Wai diet can only dramatically improve some people who are very susceptible to acne?
Not true, it can also totally eliminate acne in people who are only mildy susceptible to acne.
What pinches off the sebum canals if it is not the protein?
Salt and spices can do the same, and stress, a lack of sleep and hormones.
WaiWay wrote: Yes, they have different hormonal imbalances dime, but that doesn't explain why their sebum canals would be getting clogged ;)
It DOES. Elevated levels of many hormones (eg testosterone, progesterone) may cause water retention.
As they may also increase sebum production, the combination leads to acne.
WaiWay

Post by WaiWay »

So to get things clear, the less severe the acne, the easier getting clear is with the Wai diet?
RRM
Administrator

Re: What If Diet Doesn't Work?

Post by RRM »

No.
Some may have mild acne, caused by hormones for example, and then diet may have no effect at all.
Others may have very severe acne, and then this diet may totally eliminate it within days.
WaiWay

Post by WaiWay »

Well prior to the diet, all I ate was fried food and especially lots of meats all day... I'm guessing it'll help a lot. How many people can't get clear on the Wai Diet?
dime

Post by dime »

WaiWay, aren't you over thinking it a bit? :-) Can't you just do it for a few weeks and see what happens.
It matters whether it can help you, not how many people it can't help. And you won't know if it can help you unless you stick to it for some time.
And seriously, the sample diet is so simple, yet somehow you find a thousand questions about it :D
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I totally agree with Dime.
Just try it for a few weeks, and then you will know.
WaiWay wrote:Well prior to the diet, all I ate was fried food and especially lots of meats all day... I'm guessing it'll help a lot.
That depends on what the cause of your acne is.
If it is all hormones, the diet may have little effect.
But your chances are good.
How many people can't get clear on the Wai Diet?
A long time ago we stopped counting how many people succeeded vs not succeeded,
but when we did count, it was about 85% vs 15%.
WaiWay

Post by WaiWay »

dime wrote:WaiWay, aren't you over thinking it a bit? :-) Can't you just do it for a few weeks and see what happens.
It matters whether it can help you, not how many people it can't help. And you won't know if it can help you unless you stick to it for some time.
Dime, don't worry about it; I've been strict 100% sample diet so far, and don't expect to change anything. I however, am interested in the scientific aspect of things.
dime

Post by dime »

If you are interested in the science please start googling, searching, and looking at the article references more..
The truth is, there's a lot of stuff we don't know, the body is an incredibly complicated machine.