skeptical

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
MARIE
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

skeptical

Post by MARIE »

hey! ive read some posts here. And im kinda interested. But a little while ago, another website claims that eating too much of fruits cause more acne to break out. They had some long explanations. Is this true? Please. Ill wait.
Oscar
Administrator

Re: skeptical

Post by Oscar »

Well, what are the explanations?

You can't really expect us to agree, if eating plenty of fruit is adviced on this diet... ;) The only thing I can imagine is that when eating large meals (of fruit) and having bad energy management, the body can break down muscles for energy, which results in too much protein/amino acids in the blood, which can cause acne. Not the eating of lots of fruit itself, though.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Ive always been extremely susceptible to acne and fruits always have been perfect for me.
Any food outside the wai diet made me break out.
The Wai diet always was a 100% safe haven.

The idea behind fruits causing acne is that sugars stimulate insulin and insulin stimulates testosterone.
On this diet, however, we never eat big meals, but lots of small meals instead.
Its not the sugars that cause an insulin spike; it depends on the total stimulus how big the spike will be.
So, it depends on how much sugars is taken in at once.
With this diet, thats always very little, as we consume something like 10 to 30 'meals' / day.
On a normal diet, you will eat something like 3 to 6 meals a day,
which by definition means more carbs (mainly starches) and protein (which also stimulates insulin) per meal,
which means bigger insulin spikes.
MARIE

Post by MARIE »

thanks for the reply. I guess, i should try it first for me to find out.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yep! :)
MARIE

Post by MARIE »

hey, it is really effective. haha!! i can already see an improvement in my face. i'm pretty sure all my acne will fade away for few more days. I'll just show you my pics later on. haha :)Tnx for this guys.! May God Bless You More! MoRe Power!! ---Marie---
panacea

Post by panacea »

your skin will most likely get worse before it gets clear, so if that happens don't be disappointed.
-steals absorbs the power and god blessing you gave out-
-power level meter goes over 9000-

you probably won't have a clue what 'his power level is over 9000!!!' is referring to though :D
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

panacea wrote:your skin will most likely get worse before it gets clear, so if that happens don't be disappointed.
True, though for a substantial % this is not the case, and their skin gets clear within days.
Lets see what category Marie fits in.
MARIE

Post by MARIE »

your method did a good result on reducing my acne. only whiteheads left and i have substantial amount of hyperpigmentation on my face due to pricking. do you have any suggestions on how i can get rid of this? . I am a Filipino woman-17 years old.. I am light skinned woman.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Its just a matter of time before the whiteheads will be gone as well.
To what extend the picking will leave scars / hyperpigmentation on your skin is individually different,
but there is nothing that can improve this.
The most important thing is to let your skin heal naturally,
so please do not try to spead up the healing process by using some kind of 'cream against scars / hyperpigmentation',
because that may actually impair the healing process, causing scars.
Just let time fade them away.
Please keep us updated, ok?
WaiWay

What If Diet Doesn't Work?

Post by WaiWay »

Why is it that the Wai diet can only dramatically improve some people who are very susceptible to acne? What pinches off the sebum canals if it is not the protein?
dime

Re: Wai Diet Doesn't Work?

Post by dime »

Because some people are just really unlucky.. too big hormonal imbalance or things like this. Not everything is solvable by diet.
WaiWay

Post by WaiWay »

dime wrote:Because some people are just really unlucky.. too big hormonal imbalance or things like this. Not everything is solvable by diet.
Yes, they have different hormonal imbalances dime, but that doesn't explain why their sebum canals would be getting clogged ;)
dime

Post by dime »

Why not? I thought you already learned that stress can cause hormonal imbalance and clog sebum canals.
WaiWay

Post by WaiWay »

Yes, very good dime, but regardless, if they are doing EVERYTHING not to be clogging sebum canals how is it possible they still get acne?