raw goat milk, acne, bowel movements, sleep

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
alqazaha
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

raw goat milk, acne, bowel movements, sleep

Post by alqazaha »

What is your opinion on raw goat milk? The only problem I see is the high fats. My skin doesn't tolerate olive oil or avocado. But I think the bacteria will help balance my intestines and eliminate the fungal growth. My tongue still has oral thrush and I believe all my allergies are caused by this problem because I wasn't allergic to any food when I was younger.
RRM
Administrator

Re: raw goat milk

Post by RRM »

alqazaha wrote:What is your opinion on raw goat milk?
All milk from mammals contains substances that enhance the uptake of larger nutrients.
The subsequent increased uptake of proteins may cause acne.
The only problem I see is the high fats.
Fats dont cause acne.
The association between fat and acne is the sebum / oil produced by the sebaceous glands,
but there is no correlation between fat intake (dietary) and fat production (oil / sebum).
Instead, sebum / oil production is stimulated by hormones (eg testosterone), dehydration of the outer skin,
and regulated by a number of other factors (eg vit. B5).
My skin doesn't tolerate olive oil or avocado.
You probably made that observation on a diet containing multiple factors that may cause acne.
Only on a diet without any acne-causing factors, you can truly distinguish between what does and what doesnt cause acne in you.
On this diet, you will see that olive oil and avocado are perfectly tolerated by your skin.
But I think the bacteria will help balance my intestines and eliminate the fungal growth. My tongue still has oral thrush and I believe all my allergies are caused by this problem because I wasn't allergic to any food when I was younger.
Then its probably a case of restoring normal gut health.
Whats your current diet?
alqazaha

Post by alqazaha »

The raw diet kept giving me hypoglycemia so I am looking for a good source of protein. I thought raw milk will fix my problems but I want to try dates instead. Dried apricots worked well but my bowl movement increased to 4 times a day if I eat so much of it so I will try dates instead. I eat cooked rice every other day and I eat boiled potatoes. I eat a lot of oranges and bananas and I juice carrots. The potatoes help me sleep well at night and the rice is helping me too. If I tolerate dates I will be able to avoid rice and potatoes because I want to eat 100% raw if possible.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

alqazaha wrote:The raw diet kept giving me hypoglycemia so I am looking for a good source of protein.
That means you are not eating / drinking frequent enough.
You dont need protein to replace sugars.
All you need to do, is to supply sufficient sugars to your body constantly.
Dried apricots worked well but my bowl movement increased to 4 times a day if I eat so much of it so I will try dates instead.
They will have the same effect.
For less bowel movements, you need less fiber.
Less whole fruits, more (sieved) juices.
The potatoes help me sleep well at night and the rice is helping me too.
Sure, because they help you to fill your glycogen depots.
Without filling them up, you may sleep badly due to a lack of energy.
Instead of eating rice / potatoes, you can fill up your glycogen depots with the help of juices.
Adding sugar to those juices makes that even easier.

Because this thread is about multiple issues, I will move this thread to "Diet Diaries" once you have replied.