green tea extract for acne

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
alqazaha
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

green tea extract for acne

Post by alqazaha »

My brother has acne that started at puberty just like me but he said he been taking green tea extract and fish oil and acne is gone if his meals are small. He eat cooked eggs and fish a lot and bread and oatmeal with nuts and cinnamon. I found a link about green tea extract from pubmed. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23096708/
I am not sure how much to take to be safe. I took I capsule and it didn't do anything so I want to take more for a week to see how it affects me. What do you think about green extract for acne? I saw posts of people here trying it so I hope someone shares their experience.
Maia

Re: green tea extract for acne

Post by Maia »

If you and your brother just do the Acne Sample Diet version of the Wai diet and stick to it really strict for a longer period of time your acne will go away all by itself. You don't need any supplements at all.
Please just try it for yourself and you will see!! But it is very important that you have an "all in" approach in the beginning and do it to the T, if you understand what I mean :)
A bit beyond perceptions reach
I sometimes believe I see
that life is two locked boxes, each
containing the others key -Piet Hein
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Do you want an improvement of your acne,
or do you want it to go away totally?
alqazaha

Post by alqazaha »

I want it to go away. I have problems finding a lot of oranges to juice since I am living in a new city. I found wild salmon but raw eggs will be too expensive if bought organic. I bought the green tea extract and been using it for few days 300-400 mg per day and so far it showed zero improvement.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Try to find a place where the majority of customers is more interested in the taste of fruits, that their looks.
Usually, that will be a place where the majority of people is originally from a country producing a lot of fruit naturally.
Go for non-organic eggs (and/or salmon) if organic ones are too expensive.