Severe acne from last 16 years

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
dime
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Severe acne from last 16 years

Post by dime »

Hey panacea, just because food contains salt naturally doesn't mean it's good to eat even more of it. A certain amount (however big ar small) is essential, we don't want much more than that as the extra part will apparently have effect on acne.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Salt & Acne & Mita
It is actually quite perceptive of RRM and Maia to advise no salt for acne. The fact that both sea salt and table salt contains contaminants or refinery material, means (store bought) salt is a no no for acne. So it actually does not matter which salt you choose, the fact that store bought salt contains something other than NaCl should be enough reason to say no salt for acne.

However I will stress that RRM and Maia are not advising no ingestion of ions.
They are advising no salt from "store bought" salt.
Ions consumed from food items seems to be okay, at least in RRM's views.
RRM wrote:Salt is not something you need to worry about for the first few months. (except that you better avoid it)
All fruits naturally contain some sodium and chloride,
and seafood contains quite a lot.
I would modify his quote to something like this which sounds better and clearer:
Aytundra rewrites what RRM wrote:Store bought Salt is not something you need to worry about for the first few months. (except that you better avoid it(Store bought salt))
All fruits naturally contain some sodium and chloride,
and seafood contains quite a lot.
(If you think you need more sodium or chloride atoms, go eat fruits and seafood with more sodium and chloride atoms.)
Calories vs. Salt & Headaches & Mita
but in terms of Mita's headaches, RRM thinks it is from energy levels that are causing the problems:
RRM wrote:Thats a lack of glucose most probably.
It happens a lot on this diet.
The best thing you can do is replace whole fruits with juices, for readily available energy.
When you have a headache, simply sip OJ.
Aytundra on Calorie vs Salt & Headaches & Mita
I cannot tell you what to do Mita, because everyone's body system is unique and different, but I can share some thoughts on how to approach your headache problems, tiredness problems, and acne problems.

Keep a diary of what you ate, the times, and the mental conditions of your brain.
Keep a careful record of the salt or ion intakes and proportions,
Keep a careful record of the sugar or calorie intakes and proportions,
Keep a time stamp on each salt and sugar or food item you eat.
Keep a tab on your acne, pimples, texture, colour, feelings, numbers of them, and spread.
Because the brain can vary in energy levels as much as a candy or juice can reanimate a diabetic within 5 minutes of a fainting spell. Keeping tabs on your mental energies as close as possible in time to each food intake is a good idea.
Do you feel more energy or less brain energy?
Are there foods that you eat that keeps your brain energy stable for a while?

Let's take RRM's suggestion and sip juice:
What happens when you increase the proportion of food? Let's say a sip of orange juice.
Do you feel better or stable or terrible, just too much, or another factor?
If better, do that, try to add more.
If stable, keep that,
If terrible, subtract that,
If just too much, don't eat more, stop. Keep a volume of juice just below that.
If there is another factor, solve it, like acidic juice, then find riper oranges to juice.

Repeat these steps and replace orange juice with another food item, and note their effects on energy levels or acne.
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
Maia

Post by Maia »

Panacea, if salt is actually good for us that would be great news because I love the taste of salty things.
Unfortunately in my personal experience from a long time of experimenting, every time I eat anything salty at all, sea salt or other salt doesn't matter, the acne (and also cellulite) gets worse every time. And this is why I do not recommend eating salt to a person who is trying to get rid of acne.
I don't know/remember if you suffered from acne or not but if you did, have you experienced your skin to stay completely clear when you eat sea salt and keep an otherwise 100% wai diet?
A bit beyond perceptions reach
I sometimes believe I see
that life is two locked boxes, each
containing the others key -Piet Hein
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Exactly.
Its simply the hydrophilic nature of NaCl.
Any salt may cause acne if you are very susceptible to acne.