Severe acne from last 16 years

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Severe acne from last 16 years

Post by RRM »

Mits wrote:Astonishing part is morning when i get up my skin looks like its healing and acne also looks small. BUT as day pass by it becomes illusionary and by late afternoon all big pimples over face starts appearing and face looks pale with big pimples all around and small zits with white heads.
Its normal that during the night your skin clears up.
During the night (under the influence of ACTH and cortisol secretion), dirty protein is transported through the lymphe system from the true skin (the layer below the outer skin) to the liver for decomposition.
During the day, such protein chunks go the opposite way.
It tells me that there still is a lot of dirty protein in your body.
Obviously, decomposition of such protein is slow in your body, which means that it may take quite some time for you to clear up.
Maybe several months.

Maybe panacea is right; maybe you need something to speed up that process.
Maybe his suggestions might work.
Mits

Post by Mits »

Panacea, i walk every day 30mins total to and fro while commuting for office.

This is my 2nd month on this diet and 1st month with egg yolks added to the diet.

Keeping fingers crossed. Still there are lot of breakouts with big pimples in chin area

Keeping fingers crossed. Will keep you all posted.

Best Regards,
Mita
Mits

Post by Mits »

Thanks RRM...I have decided to continue further with this diet in right manner. I will be starting my 2nd month on this diet.

It is the Chin and jaw area extended towards neck which is more covered with acne. Big acne over chin area been sitting there more than 3 weeks but still not getting off. Small zists all over the face. I dont know what am doing wrong here.

Hoping that it clears off my bumpy acnes all over my face and make my face look better

Keeping fingers crossed

Mita
Mits

Post by Mits »

Panacea,

Can you guide me with breathing exercise which i can try on daily basis please.

It will be really helpful
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Mits wrote: I dont know what am doing wrong here.
Maybe you are not doing something wrong at all.
Everybody is different. In most people their acne disappears within weeks.
For some it takes half a year.
Thats because of individual differences. Differences in hormone levels,
differences in proteolytic enzymes,
in water retention regulation, and so on.

I think your acne is not overwhelmingly hormonal, so there is hope.
The reason i think its not dominated by hormones,
is because of your nocturnal clearup, and the return of the beast during the day.
This indicates that there is a very strong ebb and flow of dirty protein from and to the skin.
This may mean that there remains a vast contingent of dirty protein in your body.
And that may mean that the lymphe system is not sufficiently transporting those dirty protein all the way to the liver,
or that the capacity of dirty protein decomposition in your liver is limited.
Either way, this will be resolved anyway eventually.
In you it may take a lot longer than usual, but eventually all dirty protein will have been decomposed (if you stick to the diet, of course).
So, eventually, you will totally clear up.
panacea

Post by panacea »

Mits, you seem very determined which is the most important part, you can't lose if you stay determined.
When I proposed exercising I should have emphasized the importance of the nasal breathing part. Especially while walking or other light exercise, it's important to breathe only nasally. There is one problem and that's overheating - if it is very hot when you are exercising (outside temperature, not because of movement), then nasal breathing can be almost impossible and not even help at that point, so you need to keep yourself cool either by walking at cooler times of the day or by covering yourself in cold water, etc. Exercise and good diet have always been the secrets to good health, the "sub-secrets" to good health are nasal-breathing aerobic/cool-environment exercise and raw fruit/flesh diet. Very important "sub-secrets".

Also, complicated breathing exercises are not necessary or helpful. Breathing through your nose instead of your mouth all day long is the only helpful breathing exercise. I have successfully done this for myself when I used to be a "mouth breather". It is difficult in carpeted warm offices, always try to wear less clothing or keep the office/home very cool (68-70 degrees fahrenheit for me when I'm only in underwear is comfortable, this isnt always possible especially at work so just strive for it).

30 minutes of walking is better than nothing, but it isn't good enough to really speed things up. In your case it would be very beneficial to walk somewhere else, like at lunch outside, or walk a pet outside, just find reasons. Eventually after walking for a long time it will be natural to feel comfortable with walking faster or jogging.

The only other thing that might help accelerate your acne removal is eating less, many people eat too much, even though they don't gain weight. Their bodies expel the excess food, but it still has to be processed, and that extra digestion takes a lot of energy away from other things like skin detoxification.
panacea

Post by panacea »

By the way, getting a pet is often one of the best health choices for people who have been stuck not exercising - they really allow you a great excuse to be seen walking or jogging outside. Other people think it's for the pet, and it makes it not boring when you have a pet, or two.. One of the best investments you could make for your happiness and health. (I used to not like pets, but now I see the usefulness)
Mits

Post by Mits »

Is pinch of salt is not allowed? Its driving me crazy without salt from last 1 month 7 days.

I am getting headaches entire day too....i am having everday
4 banana,
2 oranges,
2 avacado,
3 tomatoes - medium sized,
2 cucumber,
2 apples
little bit of lettuce
2 spoon of olive oil.
1 raw egg yolk

Is not salt very essential for brain? I am worried

- Mits
panacea

Sea salt

Post by panacea »

I don't know about for the wai diet, but the buteyko diet (breathing regimen) advocates sea salt only (not table salt).
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Mits wrote: "I am getting headaches entire day too....i am having everday?"
Headaches that does not sound too good.
Real physical brain headaches or temptation cravings headache?
Describe headache.
Mits

Post by Mits »

I tried eating loads entire day to see if that helps. After eating it heals for a while but again it starts. I am not able to concentrate at work or watch Television since it starts aching. I will try to have extra sleep too today and see if that helps :'(
-Mits
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thats a lack of glucose most probably.
It happens a lot on this diet.
The best thing you can do is replace whole fruits with juices, for readily available energy.
When you have a headache, simply sip OJ.

Salt is not something you need to worry about for the first few months. (except that you better avoid it)
All fruits naturally contain some sodium and chloride,
and seafood contains quite a lot.
Maia

Salt

Post by Maia »

panacea wrote:I don't know why wai would have a problem with sea salt as it's a naturally absorbed through the skin by everyone who wades in seawater.. a very common thing for ancestral humans, our bodies don't even have "fur" and have subcateneous fat because of our semiaquatic evolution, however it remains to be deduced whether we were beach-waders either partially or in whole, or freshwater waders, or both.
There is a big reason that the 100% wai diet does not have any salt: It makes the skin retain water, which causes acne and cellulite. Getting rid of acne is something Mita wants, thus she should not eat any salt, not even a pinch.
Here is a thread where fictor asked about whether bathing in sea water would cause acne, and RRM said no: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1688&p=16995&hilit=sea#p16995
So eating salt and absorbing it through the skin don't have the same effect on acne.
A bit beyond perceptions reach
I sometimes believe I see
that life is two locked boxes, each
containing the others key -Piet Hein
Mits

Post by Mits »

I am still getting loads of big pimples :(....in chin area and now over chics. is it becoz of infection ?
panacea

Post by panacea »

@Maia, AFAIK raw meat and other raw foods contain naturally occuring sodium and chloride in them, which is the part of salt that retains water.. so by RRM and your extremist's views, Mits shouldn't be eating those things since they contain things which make her retain water.. see how ridiculous your position is that just because something makes you retain water, that it must be banned?

Unrefined sea salt is as different from table salt or refined sea salt as raw meat is from cooked meat... we know that by processing a food, such as raw meat, you can break out with acne from it, yet unprocessed, it's fine for you. It's surprising to me that you and RRM are weary of something nutritionally as widely used as air itself. The only real reason RRM is still weary of unrefined sea salt, is he has read things about pollution in the ocean, not realizing how large the ocean is, and how it's literally diluted into meaning nothing.