Help! I'm close to giving up! :(

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
Nina75
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Help! I'm close to giving up! :(

Post by Nina75 »

Yes indeed I had not seen your first post, you do too much mixture in your choices it's crazy ... Banana tomato? Raisin avocado? Not really trying to be simple because it should not be easy for such combinations was eating .... Try a lot of juice and a type of fruit a day like apple, mango oranges. Stop mixtures with avocados, if you took the time to read the book although the avocado only mix with tomato and cucumber. You will succeed without problems being simple bcp and drinking juice and especially by stopping your mixes. 1 months.
Loubylou

Post by Loubylou »

Thank you for your reply! :)

I've bought a juicer today Phillips hr1869 centrifuge juicer it's awesome! So quick! So I'm going mainly juice and little whole fruit from now on :)

With regards to the protein :/ I hate egg yolk alone but love it with mashed banana and it makes a yummy supper, do I really have to go back to plain egg yolk? :(
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Great !! Go and enjoy ! You will see the juice without fiber (sieve) gives you incredible energy, it's just that the juice comes straight into the blood without digestion finally an entire fruit or a normal meal ... You will be like energetic, happy, quick-witted ....

For yellow I let RRM answer, I can give you a fact .... Because I never try this combo myself. By cons I can tell you that the yolks with sugar are very good and according RRM and Oscar (without problem) but also and this is really the best combo is 50-80 grams salmon or tuna with 1 or 2 yellow .... Have fun with fruit juices ..... !!!
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Traduction francais anglais par GOOGLE ;)
Loubylou

Post by Loubylou »

This has been my diet for the last 5 days - orange juice fresh with olive oil (1.5-2litres throughout the day), 3 small mandarins with coconut oil, two large tomatoes and 1/3 cucumber with olive oil and half an avacado (for lunch and same again for dinner), four slices of pineapple with coconut oil and 2 egg yolks alone before bed.

I felt so depressed last night and cried myself to sleep about how my skin is so much worse than ever, I feel like going back to my old diet as at least it wasn't as bad as this. I'm still getting sore spots and whiteheads everyday and red marks are everywhere! I've been doing it a total of 33 days.

I've turned down so many social events because of this diet and feel like my life is biting and obsessive now, what do I do?

I'm worried that my period is slowly creeping up on me again and so my skin will be worse again! (2weeks until due on).

I'm so fed up! :(
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

I will try to support you and help you until RRM answer your questions....

I understand you perfectly, many, many people have experienced what you have experienced. It's like that at the very beginning ....

Again do not forget that this is a good sign !!! It is necessary that all those years of poor diet so you are on the right path .... Please do not cheat because if you doubt this diet because you cheat ....

Again, continue with this diet and do not cheat (never) or at least until you have seen a marked improvement in the skin ....

As the so-called rules: even a small pinch of salt or another can have serious consequences so you can cheat without realizing it ..... Remember the yellow fiber-free and a lot of juice, juice and juice !! You can do it !! We're with you !! Think simple with your diet at first, later you can have fun with the variéter. Now you need to have quick results and easy !!

I do not recommend but did you know that for three months RRM did eat only apples, white sugar, water, olive oil and amino acids, these foods just for three months ..... He had results extraordinary. Be simple, drink orange juice, eat apples, raw fish and egg yolks, simple and it will.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

It could be that you're not eating/drinking enough. Entering your info in the nutrient calculator I'm getting around 1500 kcal. Depending on your build and level of activity it should be around 300-700 kcal more. Not getting enough energy means your body will use muscle mass, which can aggravate acne. For some easy extra energy you can add sugar to your OJ.
Loubylou

Post by Loubylou »

I'm trying to eat less but more often but it's hard when combining with fats all the time. I don't like olive oil with fruit but love coconut oil with it but it's a pain having to melt it all the time. Can I just have fruit on it's own if it's a little bit then eat oil with larger portions?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Sure, when you eat small bits all the time, you dont need to add oil.
Loubylou

Juicer

Post by Loubylou »

Well im still going on this diet, not feeling as bad about it now, just plodding along. Got a dermatologist appointment today so going to see what they think of this diet too.

Bit of a problem, my juicer broke! going to take it back, think its a manufacturer fault.

Looking at getting another one that has fab reviews, it but its a blender and blends the whole fruit, is this a no go for this diet?
RRM
Administrator

Re: Juicer

Post by RRM »

Loubylou wrote:Looking at getting another one that has fab reviews, it but its a blender and blends the whole fruit, is this a no go for this diet?
Thats a no go on this diet.
Particularly when you are susceptible to acne.