Help! I'm close to giving up! :(

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
Loubylou
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Help! I'm close to giving up! :(

Post by Loubylou »

Hi!

I've been doing to diet for just over 2 weeks now (16days) the first week I made a few errors (eating lettuce, using simple soap in the shower) however for the last 9 days I've done everything 100%.

My daily diet is

Breakfast - Banana then tomato with extra virgin cold pressed and unfiltered olive oil
Mid morn snack - 2 satsumas & 1/4 large avacado
Lunch - 2 large tomatoes & 4 small tomatoes (skin on but washed) with 1/6th cucumber (peel off) with extra virgin olive oil. Selection of fruits (usually 6-7 strawberries, 1/4 honeydew melon, 1 plum & 1/2 avacado.
Mid afternoon snack - large handful of grapes & 1/2 avacado
Tea - same as lunch
Evening snack - two tangerines & 2-3 raw egg yolks

I read that your not supposed to eat fibre with eggs so going to try the eggs alone about an he before bed starting tonight.

I was my face with a bottle spray of bottled water and use cucumber juice on a cotton pad to cleanse.

I try and get around 8 hrs of sleep a night but this can sometimes be disturbed as I have back pain from a car accident which I'm trying to get sorted.

Basically my skin really flared up in the first week and now it's calmed a little but I'm still getting spots everyday! I came on my period on Friday so I'm wondering if that has messed everything up anyway? Usually my skin flares up in the week before my period then calms whilst on and the week after so is what I'm seeing just normal period flare or is it the diet? I don't know!

I feel better about my skin in the morning but in the evening it seems worse and I get really down about it, I wear makeup (Clinique anti blemish foundation) but not too much during the day so could this be making things worse?? I already try and put as little on as possible but couldn't cope without it!

I would love some feedback as I don't know what time doing wrong!

I'm going on holiday (all inclusive!!) on 11th October so I'm terrified I'll ruin all my hard work or not be able to carry on the diet, I was hoping to get in to testing lunch foods before then but my skin is no where near clear :(.

I don't know what to do?! :(
RRM
Administrator

Re: Help! I'm close to giving up! :(

Post by RRM »

Loubylou wrote:Basically my skin really flared up in the first week and now it's calmed a little but I'm still getting spots everyday!
For some it may take a little longer.
I came on my period on Friday so I'm wondering if that has messed everything up anyway?
Yes, that may be the case.
Hormones play a very big role in acne.
Just give it 2 more weeks.
I wear makeup (Clinique anti blemish foundation) but not too much during the day so could this be making things worse??
No, thats not it.
Give it some time.
I would love some feedback as I don't know what time doing wrong!
You are not doing something wrong.
Just give it some time.
I don't know what to do?! :(
Thats up to you.
You may quit the diet until you are back, or
you may continue with the diet.
Loubylou

Post by Loubylou »

Thank you RRM it's good to know I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm going to carry on upto my holiday then see how my skin is then and make a choice weather to carry in over the hol or take a break, once I see some benefit I'm sure I'll have the motivation to carry this on for longer and make it a lifestyle change but at the moment it's just making me a bit miserable. Oh well just keep plodding along ..
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I have been plodding for many years.
Your reward is waiting, you just don't know how far away.
Loubylou

Post by Loubylou »

That's the depressing part! I'm really craving some chocolate but don't want to cave in and waste all my efforts. But how long will it be before I can eat chocolate or a hot snack? Weeks? Months? A year? :/ don't know if I can do another month without any, I used to enjoy it so much!
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Loubylou wrote:That's the depressing part! I'm really craving some chocolate but don't want to cave in and waste all my efforts. But how long will it be before I can eat chocolate or a hot snack? Weeks? Months? A year? :/ don't know if I can do another month without any, I used to enjoy it so much!
Uh okay, I think I understand where you are at (I craved chocolates and hot foods too, somehow I got to my current point.)... here read this:
Loubylou wrote: Weeks? Months? A year?
"So no one told you life was gonna be this way
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
...When it hasn't been your day, your week
Your month, or even your year

I'll be there for you
...When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you
...Like I've been there before"
- [Lyrics quoted from "Friends", a television sitcom, their opening lyrics were written by The Rembrandts.]
{Pretty good tv show, cheers me up, they're funny, and their lyrics are so true. So smile a bit more. I'm sure you will find some friends here. :)}
Loubylou wrote: chocolate or a hot snack?
Okay, tv lyrics aside, some really awesome 'friends' here, gave me these suggestions while I was going throught the c(r)ave ph(r)ase. :wink:

Sugary Snacks
sugar + yolks [Thanks Iris! :)]
frozen banana [Thanks Maia! :)]

Hot Snack
sugar + warm water { I did cold water with sugar, (I called it my "Wai coffee" as it tastes like a distilled pure version of coffee to me.), but I think warm or hot water should be fine.}
:)

So will you give me a smile, and try some new ideas?
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
Loubylou

Post by Loubylou »

Thank you Aytundra for your message! I tried the yolks and sugar - really yummy! I did have like 5 teaspoons of sugar with 2 egg yolks though! Too much sugar? Sure that's not good for my teeth?

Warm sugar and water also pretty nice! Thank you for these hints :)
Espirito

Post by Espirito »

I apologize to my next question.

I'm new in this.

Sugar with yolk eggs it's very good.
But tell me something, i see that people is using sugar.

In this diet, it's allowed to put sugar? Or some people are putting sugar by option?
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Yes, sugar seems to be allowed on the "acne diet".
See, Oscar's reply:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3133&p=34171&hilit=strict#p34171
He linked to the acne sample diet ASD.
http://www.waiworld.com/waicure/acnesamplediet.html
Espirito

Post by Espirito »

Thanks aytundra :)
Loubylou

VERY SAD

Post by Loubylou »

Well day 23 and I cried today!

I feel like im doing eveything wrong - i feel like its not working - i feel so down, i feel like my whole life is surrounded by this diet at the moment - everyday I realise im doing something else wrong and now i feel like i have to start from day 1 again and that thought makes me want to give up.

Ive beeen drinking grapefruit juice (cheaper than oranges) and putting fresh lime juice on my tomato, cucumber, olive oil salad, i read a post that this is not good as of the antinutrients in them??

HELP! I feel like im one of those people the diet doesnt work for, my skin isnt getting better, still new spots everyday! :(
Aytundra

Re: VERY SAD

Post by Aytundra »

Loubylou wrote: grapefruit juice (cheaper than oranges), i read a post that this is not good as of the antinutrients in them??
Grapefruit interacts with a lot of different drugs.
Wikipedia wrote: Grapefruit can have a number of interactions with drugs,[22] often increasing the effective potency of compounds. Researchers have identified 85 drugs with which grapefruit is known to have an adverse reaction.[23] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grapefruit
Please do not eat grapefruit,!!!
Especially if you are taking any other medications or other drugs.!!!!! :!:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

A little grapefruit juice or lime juice is fine, but not as a staple food source.
Unfortunately it's a learning process; we make mistakes, pick ourselves up, and we learn. This period is a bit like rehab, as your body is dealing with the withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
Just keep at it and ask questions if you're not sure about things :)
Loubylou

Post by Loubylou »

Ok few questions..

I've started juicing (1l orange juice freshly squeezed with 50ml e v olive oil cold pressed), started using a little coconut oil on my face after washing with bottled water makeup remover and cucumber juice and started eating mashed banana with egg yolk during the day and before bed (resting after it).

However my skins got worse! More whiteheads! What could I be doing wrong again?

:(
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Hello loubylon, what is missing is time ....It's even a good sign that your skin empire, everything is spirited out, sometimes it takes two weeks, sometimes 1 month, 2, 3 months ....

It is critical during this period of adhering strictly to the diet of the sample, all the rules. Put the odds with you.

One should drink a maximum of orange juice without fiber with a little sugar and olive oil to give you lots of energy, you feel happy and full of life. Drink plenty of juice, taking care to use a sieve, drink fruit juice you like using a juicer cold, it's the best investment I have done to be successful in this diet: a good juicer for oranges and a juicer cold for wholes other fruits

It is also imperative to consume enough raw protein, not too much or not enough: we need to find the perfect balance, usually early 70-100 grams is fine. You have to sleep early and wake up early. Do some sport for the mind and have the body you deserve.

1 Litre is not enough, you need at least 3 liters if you're active day, the capacity is up to you but the results must be a great energy throughout the day, a great energy to successfully accomplish its day want to play sports the evening after a great energy to have a perfect, restful sleep

It is imperative not to cheat if you know that you return to day 1 You have all the info on the forum and the book to successfully accomplish your way. MRR, Oscar available if you have specific questions and ideally if your question has not been put on this forum ...

Knowing very well the forum I know some people bananas with egg yolk little cause stains so avoid this combo to be on and thus return to simplicity as expressed in the plan. Once your skin clear, once you know that it works, that every morning you send a marked improvement in your skin you can try mashed banana or drink grapefruit juice at the beginning but please to follow diet religiously 100%

You can not say that it does not work if you are not hardworking and very strict rules from the start. We are here to help you, sometimes it takes longer but it is imperative to be very strict in the beginning then :

To maximize your chances of success: Drink plenty of fruit juice constantly to keep your blood sugar in the blood, when the level is respect : you happy, full of life, very energetic and the day for the sport and you have an excellent sleep, so juice juice without fiber with sieve. Take your single protein, fiber free, nothing. So the egg yolk alone or orange juice or sugar or yolk alone. Fish alone or with egg yolk (delicious) never exceed 80-100 grams as you are not clear (believe me I made these mistakes with proteins)

Eat your protein in the evening ideally after exercise and before bed or relax with a book or a movie.

See simple things simple, in the performance of your success. Simple ie for example: only a lot of orange or other fruit juices such as apple or melon juice with egg yolk and fish. We have juice and raw proteins. That's it. Keep it simple at first, do not think about seasoning or mashed banana or another, simple, easy to digest, whole fruits are fine but it is fundamental to have a lot of juice and eat whole fruit if you wish. Never the reverse: not many whole fruits and very little juice ...

My last personal advice: Do not cheat; more easily said than done, I know, I suggest you stop gluten, dairy and cooked proteins, many people who do not follow this diet have completely stop these foods. Follow a diet Wai then one day cheat with one of these foods can be very hard consequences ....

Good luck !!! And remember keep it simple at first: Juice, juice and up to 100 g protein, protein taken alone, especially without fiber !!! Since 1995 RRM simply drinking lots of orange juice and evening to have its crude protein and does it perfectly and perfect. So follow the diet perfectly and come back in one month but if you cheat it does not work well on .....