Redness on face itchy...

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
Nina75
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Redness on face itchy...

Post by Nina75 »

Do not worry at first it just takes a little adjustment but then 1) your body will get used to this new regime 2) you find your benchmarks to buy good fish and good fruit. 3)You know very well that before everything is clear and clean there is still a huge mess, so in the first week it is quite normal to have a lot of buttons and after (sometimes one week or one month very very clean and clear, never never cheat of course, cheat = back to day 1)

RRM, Oscar, me, everyone else, we're all here to help find the right answers, but please before asking a question make sure that there is no response on this forum

To reassure you and convince you to follow this diet without cheating. Before the diet I had extremely dry, flaky, which feels tight, very dry skin (Normal diet + asséchante cream + face wash 2 times a day = Oooouchhhh, Oy Vaï !!) Thank You Dermato...
Now with diet Wai my skin is extremely soft, hydrated, excellent smell, no problem.

For allergies I do know absolutely nothing, but I know that foods such as gluten, dairy products, some vegetables, grains, seafood, nuts, hazelnuts are not good. But I do not see how the flesh of a peeled (apple,pear,orange) or the raw egg yolk without the bag can create allergies. Hum ... non... honestly I do not see

Yes H = Hour.

In fact to say that food is guilty you must first fully you to slay your acne, to have perfect skin, then for 1-2 weeks you must return the suspect food every day and then you know (Please note I mean fruit or dried fruit, I'm not talking about pasta, cold cuts, macdo or pizza, dairy, this is definitly finished! It's food is banned for life! Otherwise it can be devastating, beware)
So before speculating you need to religiously follow 2-3 months minimum Wai diet before the smallest speculation that the eggs or oranges are allergenic for you. Maybe you are allergic to chicken meal ...

Do not believe me, nor anyone else on the quantity of what you eat, believe the calculator. By cons believe me (early Wai diet from 2010 to 2011 for me); drink juices, juice, juices, with white sugar and oil and do not exceed the egg yolk or 100 grams of fish per day. Prevent mixing of whole fruits, Never mixing the proteins with fibers. Avoid simply fiber, drink only juice + Wai warrior and normally (if you do not cheat) in 3-weeks-2 months you are at the top

As you are new, I let you speak RRM Wai Warrior, because you must master perfectly normal Wai before Wai Warrior.

If you follow this diet religiously, you drink a lot of juice, of course you never cheat, in 1-2 months you will finish acne at all, play sports too.

You will naturally regained confidence in you, you can mounted in social -scale you can realized your dreams and projects. To start with changed jobs and sent to hell your manager refuses you drink! it's fucking crazy!

Which juice you made today ?

Today, I have used my versapers and I extract 2.5 liters of apple juice for the day, I'll do sport just now then I'll eat 5 egg yolks in a glass of juice of orange before watching the excellent film 'Whiplash' followed by Foxcatcher. I have also seen the excellent Kingsman today, Matthew Vaughn is fucking genius ... I'm a big movie passionate... Oh and I have not been drinking before 17h because I prefer the Warrior diet, my body prefers

Let's go Sowen !!
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Hello Nina thanks for your support again and again I just made my wai warrior diet. Can you check it for me and tell me your opinion? It contains hell of a lot magnesium and iron don't know if that's fine.. :( it's so hard to bulk up kal. And if I do it this way my money will disappear like water.. Hmm is there a easy way to cover it. I put avocado out cuz of the fibre.the coconut water is actually coconut water.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

I answered your other post, I leave for details MRR reply. By cons careful to drink a lot of juice and take good every night your protein (100 grams max)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote:My eyes and nose is overrunning. And it won't stop. I look insane in the mirror and it bothering me so much. My eyes are blurry
Yes, that sounds like an allergy.
As Nina suggested, it is best to keep it very simple for now (about a week), as to avoid anything that might possibly trigger your alergic reaction.
I propose a diet of only raw fish and orange juice (plus sugar and oil added) for one week.
Just to avoid any allergic response.
Once there is no more allergic reaction, you can add back in one food item at the time, to establish the source.
The next problem is my manager doesn't allow me the drink while I'm working.
That does not have to be a problem.
Maybe you can snack on pure sugar candy?
What does he allow?
Even if he allows nothing, you can still manage.
I never eat or drink at work nowadays (since almost 2 years now).
You just need to make sure to compensate after work.
I found out that they were cheap because they were bitter.
Dont throw them away. Just leave them, and as the weeks and months pass by, they will become sweeter and less bitter.
In the mean time a percentage will rot, but thats just the price for getting better-tasting oranges.
I don't know to which fruit I have allergy
Thats why you better first resort to drinking only orange juice for a week, to figure it out.
.i really do t know if I should eat raw salmon.
Before this diet, was everything that you ate organic?
I dont think so.
So, if you have the money, you buy organic, and if not, you just buy non-organic.
That is the same for raw and cooked foods.
They put lots of chemicals to grow it faster and they use something to change its colour to pink
The chemical that changes the colour is natural: astaxanthin.
It is naturally found in the food that the salmon eat in the wild, such as krill and microalgae,
and it is added to the food the feed to the farmed salmon.

To make the farmed salmon grow faster, they may add growth hormones, but these are metabolized by the salmon.
They stop giving the growth hormones weeks prior to harvesting the fish, so that no hormone residues can be detected in the marketed fish.
I usually put 2tbs in1l of OJ is that too much?
No, not too much.
Also add plenty of sugar, because the last thing you need now, is weight loss.
sowen8989 wrote:Oh by the way is sauna ok?
Yes
sowen8989 wrote:I bought some volvic water. Maybe it will help my dry skin if I drank it?
No.
What helps, is eliminating everything that causes acne (excess salt, excess protein and all damaged protein).
Once you do that, you need to take in sufficient nutrients,
and drinking water makes that harder.
Instead of the water, you need to drink orange juice, with sugar and oil.
now I only go to the bathroom 3,4times a day and the pee is light yellowish
Then you need to drink more juice.
sowen8989 wrote: If you buy a whole salmon for the mart and bring it home in ice? How long can you store it in the freezer? Is it really safe?
A whole salmon In the freezer?
That is not practical, because how to cut off your daily portion?
You better cut it in daily portions and store that in the freezer.
Then every day you thaw one portion. Use hand-warm water. (keep it warm by adding in some hot water frequently)
In the morning my skin got a little better. The redness disappeared.
Can it be because of the yolk?
Yes, it can.
One can be allergic to many different food items.
only one kind of juice a day will that not lack of nutritious
Orange juice is very nutritious.
It is a myth that you need variation.
What you need, are nutrients.
Just submit enough OJ and salmon to the nutrient calculator so that it fulfills your energetic needs.
You will see that it is loaded with nutrients.
sowen8989 wrote:Does anybody know if the fish is still fresh even when they empty the guts. I heard that they empty the guts because if they leave them in the taste of the fish will be ruined.
Yes, the guts will make the fish deteriorate faster.
It will stay fresh longer after they have removed the guts.
sowen8989 wrote: it's so hard to bulk up kal. And if I do it this way my money will disappear like water.. Hmm is there a easy way to cover it..
Yes.
Sugar and oil.
Add them to the OJ
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Hello RRM thanks for the reply
Now I'm confident to eat raw fish!!
And I think I found my problem, I need more time for experiment
The problem is I drink not a sip but one or two gulps a time so maybe the body doesn't need it and wants it out so it uses the eyes and nose but I don't understand why it doesn't use the bowls. Hmm
Is it ok if I drink my left orange juice before going to bad?
Now I'm trying the wai warrior because I like the idea of eating once a day and I like exercising but need to bulk up after it and rest after it . So it completely suits me . I'm starting 14h so can I sip some OJ after 14h and exercise like at8 and drink all my juice and protein after that? Or how does it work... And one more thing I read a post about one guy try to consume 500g? 30spoons of sugar to gain weight. Don't remember the name. He said he got candida from it so I'm bit concerned about sugarrrrrrr. How much can be the limit? I know it differ by person. Will consuming coconut oil help balance it?
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

There are no limits with sugar, nobody can tell you that it is yours, only you and your body, it is the strength of this diet, which is fantastic, no speculation. Listen to your body

For weight gain and sports everything is very well explained in the post RRM autophagy wai warrior but to meet (RRM Plan) : to fast until 18 hours or 19 pm, 1 muscle groups each day until the burn muscles (no pain no gain). Immediately followed by a lot of juice, fish, and even juice + rest, sleep shortly after, this way the assimilation and recovery is maximized. So never sports in the morning or afternoon (In a weight gain plan).

Wai warrior is very helpful for Candida, your teeth, insulin, life dared to hope. This really is the perfect diet.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote:Is it ok if I drink my left orange juice before going to bad?
Yes.
I'm starting 14h so can I sip some OJ after 14h and exercise like at8 and drink all my juice and protein after that?
Sure, that is perfectly fine.
The good thing about Wai Warrior is that the fasting evokes autophagy, and autophagy reverses insulin resistence.
So, in case you have some degree of insulin resistence, the fasting will address that.
I read a post about one guy try to consume 500g? 30spoons of sugar to gain weight. Don't remember the name. He said he got candida from it
Everybody has candida.
It is in your gut.
What you do not want, is candida overgrowth.
That guy was JeffC. http://www.waitalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3373
He wrote that he wanted to avoid candida overgrowth.
so I'm bit concerned about sugarrrrrrr. How much can be the limit? I know it differ by person. Will consuming coconut oil help balance it?
Yes, it differs per person. Yes, oil helps balancing sugar levels.
But first things first. First we need to eliminate your eye and nose symptoms.
They may be allergic reaction symptoms, but they may also be diabetes-like symptoms.
Are you trying the only OJ + fish regimen currently?
Are you symptom free now?
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

RRM wrote: Sure, that is perfectly fine.
The good thing about Wai Warrior is that the fasting evokes autophagy, and autophagy reverses insulin resistence.
So, in case you have some degree of insulin resistence, the fasting will address that.
Yes I can feel my face is not inflaming anymore. Hura!!
so I'm bit concerned about sugarrrrrrr. How much can be the limit? I know it differ by person. Will consuming coconut oil help balance it?
Yes, it differs per person. Yes, oil helps balancing sugar levels.
But first things first. First we need to eliminate your eye and nose symptoms.
They may be allergic reaction symptoms, but they may also be diabetes-like symptoms.
Are you trying the only OJ + fish regimen currently?
Are you symptom free now?[/quote]
Yes from today I'm only on 3L OJ 100g sugar 10tbs OO, 100g salmon
And I want to write my diary on this forum. :D
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Sipping the juice little by little helped me with my watery eyes and nose. I mention somewhere that I was gulping the juice one or two mouthfuls. I think i was taking not needed energy and the body tried to spill it out of my body
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

That is great news. :)
Makes life a bit easier.

When your glycogen depots are full, the insulin cannot store extra sugar consumed.
At least not in glycogen depots. It can only store the sugar as glycerol in triglycerides, but it needs 3 fatty acids for each glycerol molecule.
So that is far less efficient than storing sugars as glycogen directly.
Hence consuming sugars when the glycogen depots are full may result in elevated blood-glucose levels, which may cause watery eyes and nose.

Consuming a lot of sugar in one sitting is no problem at all after fasting, because fasting empties liver-glycogen (400 kcal),
and during fasting no muscle-glycogen gets replenished either, so that opens up a lot of extra glycogen storage capacity.