Redness on face itchy...

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
sowen8989
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Redness on face itchy...

Post by sowen8989 »

Hello guys
Don't know if this forum is still active but must give it a try before giving up.
So I'm a 18year old 184cm 62kg male and suffered from acne for 4years
I'm on my 10th day of this diet and my digestion system got very stable, which is good because I was suffering from bad digestion on the raw vegetable diet. My stomach would rumble and mumble after I ate a bowl of salad and I farted a lot.
I found this diet when looking for raw protein source and found out about the egg yolk. On the raw vegetable diet I barely ate any fruit because I thought that it would make my acne worth.(1 apple a day)
I decided to change to this diet because I've always wanted the purest diet. Not just for my acne, for my overall health.
I read the acne free book and wondered around the forum educating my self.
At first it looked hard, cuz the egg yolk, but now I'm used to it.
Anyway my diet till now included
3apples
8dried apricots
3bananas
3pears
1lit OJ
4table spoons of extra virgin olive oil cold pressed
2tomatoes no skin
1 whole cucumber no skin
3avocados
1spoon of coconut oil
I washed my face with tab water 1 a day in the morning
Than put some coconut oil on my face, ate 6egg yolks every night before bad(constantly increased) slept 7hours a day
Than I bought some shelled nuts (pecan walnuts Brazil nuts ) and ate them with the apricots.
I ate like 8small meals 2 fruits with a half and avocado and some tomato cucumber salad.
Anyway ethos was my diet until know.
I discovered that I was consuming too must iron and magnesium. So I changed my diet
I bought 2bottles of bpa free 1l bottles online and am going to try drinking 2l.
So far 1l was enough for me for one day. I was full of energy. But I'm quite skinny any need to increase my weight by increasing my kal intake.
On my 8th day my skin started to turn red by my right side nose and ear.
So I got worried and I need help. Uploaded my picture.
I had this symptoms once when I was in a foreign country and ate a lot of cooked protein and my skin was dry. I used to put many "healthy" products on my face when I was on the raw vegetable diet. So maybe the skin couldn't cope with the dryness. I now it's happened again. I'm eating 6egg yolks which is recommended( my stomach rumbles some times when consuming them) and applying coconut oils on my face every morning(maybe gotten of by showering? I don't wash my face when showering) I even bought volvic to wash my face and I'm drinking it now.
So I used the nutrition calculater and balanced my diet to
5apples
2lit of OJ
1banana
1avocado
2kiwi
6spoons olive oil extra virgin cold pressed
2tomatoes
0.5cucumber
Today I'm trying to eliminate the eggs to see if the redness(dry)disappears and than planing to consume only 5yolks
Basically I eat 4 divided meals of fruits a days with avo and salad and the rest I sip on the OJ.
I don't really know the problem here so I really need your help.
Please help me. Oh and I'm a very active person
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Redness on face itchy...

Post by RRM »

Hi Sowen,
Welcome.
sowen8989 wrote:8dried apricots
Dried fruits is tricky. Usually they are not sun-dried, or low-heat dried.
Unless it is explicitely claimed on the labels.
1 whole cucumber no skin
Cucumbers contain little energy, and its easier to ingest sufficient energy eating other fruits,
or better: their juices.
Than I bought some shelled nuts (pecan walnuts Brazil nuts )
Do you mean that when you bought them, the nuts were still in the shell?
I'm quite skinny any need to increase my weight by increasing my kal intake.
You can sefely add pure white sugar to your juice.
Its absolutely safe.
On my 8th day my skin started to turn red by my right side nose and ear.
Thats probably an allergy symptom.
Nuts are the most likely source.
So please eliminate these from your diet for now, and see what the results are.
I'm trying to eliminate the eggs to see if the redness(dry)disappears and than planing to consume only 5yolks
Yes, you might also be allergic to eggs, but less likely.
You can eliminate both nuts and eggs for now, and consume some raw salmon, raw tuna or raw mackerel instead.
Once your skin is normal again, you may reintroduce the egg yolks to find out.
Please help me. Oh and I'm a very active person
There must be supermarkets in your country where they sell truly fresh squeezed orange juice.
Please add sugar and a few drops of oil to increase energy intake.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Hello RRM
Thanks for the reply
Always liked you replays when I was searching for information
So as I mentioned I've changed my diet to
0.5cucumber 2tomatoes 2.5l OJ 6tbs of olive oil 4small spoons of sugar(tried adding it today because the OJ was bitter) 5apples 1banana 1avocado 2kiwis 5egg yolks.
And I put every 5 hour some coconut oil on my face because I found out that the red marks don't itch so much.
But there's an other problem now. I am running so much. My eyes and nose is overrunning. And it won't stop. I look insane in the mirror and it bothering me so much. My eyes are blurry and I can't see I front of me.
I work 8hours a day, and 4hours I work at KFC. While I work there the symptoms are better but in the mornings and evening it's hell :twisted: I think I read somewhere about the running but I forgot what the cause was.
The next problem is my manager doesn't allow me the drink while I'm working. So I can't drink when I'm working. Is there any solution for this. And yesterday I bought 24oranges to make my OJ today from a street shop. I normally buy them in the store but they were +4 that I could buy in the store so to save money I bought them(and they were larger(larger one take less time to peel)) but today I found out that they were cheap because they were bitter. So today I bought 24from the next shop and asked them if they were sweet and they said yes so I gave them a chance. I don't know well but the sugar contents in the orange is more important not the vitamin right?
About the cucumber, currently my diet is depending on how much the fruit contents magnesium and iron. My current diet is little bit over In magnesium and iron than the recommended intake but I think that ok and long as it's not overtaken.
So if I eat more fruit which fruit do you recommend?
Yes I stopped eating unshelled(always confusing)nuts and apricots
About the sugar is it white sugar? I think so
Ha I don't know to which fruit I have allergy but when I put coconut oil constantly on my face it doesn't prickle, and egg doesn't make my stomach rumble anymore so I don't know :( what's causing it. I got one more red mark on my forehead the very top of it where the hair grows.i really do t know if I should eat raw salmon. They put lots of chemicals to grow it faster and they use something to change its colour to pink when they grow it in the farm. Hmm.....
I usually put 2tbs in1l of OJ is that too much?
I know that this diet is the ultimate one that I was looking for for so long, but it really making me tired. I won't give up.. Never, just need some advice
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Oh by the way is sauna ok?
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

I bought some volvic water. Maybe it will help my dry skin if I drank it?. On my raw vegetable diet I drank a lot of water and went to the bathroom well. But now I only go to the bathroom 3,4times a day and the pee is light yellowish hmm. Yes I should drink lot if water.. And my eyes are very tiring in the evenings
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Everybody says I have an allergy to something so I didn't eat the egg yolk last night.
I remember when I had this reaction in the foreign country I ate lots of cooked protein apples oranges nuts
These are the items that I'm eating same now. Except the protein. Maybe I got to much vitamin D by eating 6egg yolks and standing in the sunlight for 25minutes? Don't think so
So I didn't eat the egg yolk last night and today I'm not going to eat apples. Can give up on the OJ can I?
Is there a alternate for OJ?
I'm rethinking about the fish, I need more information about it. If you buy a whole salmon for the mart and bring it home in ice? How long can you store it in the freezer? Is it really safe?
In the morning my skin got a little better. The redness disappeared.
Can it be because of the yolk?
I drank some OJ in the morning and my nose is running my eyes are ok..not bad
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

I have flower pollen allergy and searching the internet I found that pollen allergies can be related to fruit also
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

I will try to avoid apples pears kiwis and only eat bananas and avocados OJ olive oil and some salmon.. If it's alright.. To see if it gets better
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Ok so I bought a fish from a local store. It was very cheap so I'm not sure about the quality. I hope it won't harm me. Please....it a whole Mackerel. They had only huge salmons, and I read in this forum that it needs to be fresh and I'm a starter so I won't eat so much hmmm.... Really still wondering if i should eat it... If nobody tells me I'll just eat IT!!!
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

I also found this. I wonder which fruit is safe to eat
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Hi Sowen, I'll try to help you before MRR answer (google translation so read through the lines;) )

There are a lot of things with I can not respond to messages but:

1) Your manager is a real asshole ! I imagine it must be hot more about your workplace (grill and oven)

2) Generally the egg yolk and raw fish (salmon, mackerel, tuna) are absolutely ok. You can even buy frozen without problems

3 often again that comes on this forum make the mistake of putting too much variety at the same time : That is do not seek variety in fruits and fish. Simply follows the diet as simply as possible and get results much more efficient than doing it with a lot of variety

4)Pure speculation, but for your allergies or stop the fiber by drinking fruit juices, Wai warrior 17,18h may be possible for you, drink orange juice with egg yolk (5), egg yolks are like medication (in many poor countries)

In addition you would gain weight, so you have to stop the fibers and you start to drink a lot of juice.

Examples : already starting to drink from 14h, nothing before 14h.

Apple juice (as many as you need) orange juice, banana juice, grape juice, pear juice, soft fruit juice without fiber. with white sugar and olive oil. One type of juice a day, but it can be for a month as apple juice or orange juice, no obligations here.

In the evening after a day of work, sport, you take your yellow eggs or fish raw. Beware The egg yolk single or with orange juice or fish but not with whole fruit or other fiber. You need fast results, so stop fiber (that is whole fruits) but their past juice through a sieve and the night yellow eggs or raw fish but no more than 100 grams.

(1-2 months very very very strictly)

You can buy Versapers, Hurom juicer and stop the unhappiness of the fiber. After following the plan 0 fiber and 100 grams of protein maximum, ideally Wai warrior, you'll be magnificent in 1-2 months.

Good luck young man and put a finger in the ass to your manager on my part
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

As Nina has already said, mackerel is totally fine to eat, though it's not that easy to fillet (taking the skin off takes experience and a very sharp knife).
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Oscar wrote:As Nina has already said, mackerel is totally fine to eat, though it's not that easy to fillet (taking the skin off takes experience and a very sharp knife).
Hmm. They sold it in the supermarket(sainsbury's) without organs. All the organs were emptied and I could easily cut it in half and eat the flash. The flash was red. Hope it's normal. I don't even know if it's farmed fish or from the sea. I must ask them next time. We don't have a fish market nearby so I can only get frozen ones. After I ate the fish my stomach moved around little, I hope that isn't a bad sign. I hope everybody experiences it at first. I asked for ice with the fish and ran home to put it in the freezer but realised that it was wrong and put it in Yhe fridge. And left it in the fridge over night, I'm going to eat100g this evening and throw the rest away..
Thank you for your replay oscar. I really apriciate it.
Eeg yolks are easy compared to fish :( I need to learn a lot!!
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Nina75 wrote:
1) Your manager is a real asshole ! I imagine it must be hot more about your workplace (grill and oven)
Yes it is. But I work on the till, so it's not so bad. Still I put a lot of coconut oil on my face 'incase'
Nina75 wrote: 2) Generally the egg yolk and raw fish (salmon, mackerel, tuna) are absolutely ok. You can even buy frozen without problems.
Glad to hear that, but I think I have egg allergy so I tried eliminating them any my redness and dryness almost disappeared! Still struggling with the fish, got some break outs yesterday.
Nina75 wrote: 3 often again that comes on this forum make the mistake of putting too much variety at the same time : That is do not seek variety in fruits and fish. Simply follows the diet as simply as possible and get results much more efficient than doing it with a lot of variety

Totally agree, I was just concentrating on the nutrition calculater too much.
Nina75 wrote: 4)Pure speculation, but for your allergies or stop the fiber by drinking fruit juices, Wai warrior 17,18h may be possible for you, drink orange juice with egg yolk (5), egg yolks are like medication (in many poor countries)
I think I won't go back to egg yolk for a while till my acne disappears. Should look at the Wai warrior 17,18h(h for hour?)
I drink 2l every day. But sometimes I experience runny nose, eyes. It's so random..especially in the morning and evenings
Nina75 wrote: In addition you would gain weight, so you have to stop the fibers and you start to drink a lot of juice.
Oh I'd like to gain weight tell me how!!. :lol:
Nina75 wrote: Examples : already starting to drink from 14h, nothing before 14h.

Apple juice (as many as you need) orange juice, banana juice, grape juice, pear juice, soft fruit juice without fiber. with white sugar and olive oil. One type of juice a day, but it can be for a month as apple juice or orange juice, no obligations here.

In the evening after a day of work, sport, you take your yellow eggs or fish raw. Beware The egg yolk single or with orange juice or fish but not with whole fruit or other fiber. You need fast results, so stop fiber (that is whole fruits) but their past juice through a sieve and the night yellow eggs or raw fish but no more than 100 grams.

(1-2 months very very very strictly)

You can buy Versapers, Hurom juicer and stop the unhappiness of the fiber. After following the plan 0 fiber and 100 grams of protein maximum, ideally Wai warrior, you'll be magnificent in 1-2 months.
I would like to hear Oscars opinion on this, so only one kind of juice a day will that not lack of nutritious. I'm trying to eliminate apples pear and kiwis cuz of my allergy. The orange juice makes me runny so I really don't know if I'm allergic to oranges. Though I'll try the banana juice tastes yammy :D . Ok stop fibre that's the answer. Yes. I'm going to do it.. What does already starting to drink from 14h mean I should start drinking juices after 2pm?
Nina75 wrote: Good luck young man and put a finger in the ass to your manager on my part
That's quite strong, you must be from a country that people actually do that? :lol:
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Does anybody know if the fish is still fresh even when they empty the guts. I heard that they empty the guts because if they leave them in the taste of the fish will be ruined.