Day 5 on wai diet

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
Refinedplace67
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Day 5 on wai diet

Post by Refinedplace67 »

Hi it's my 5th day on the wai diet. I have noticed some cha nges but nothing big. My skin got lighter and pretty dry. I had two cysts pre diet and they going away slowly. Still have red marks. On the fourth day I got a medium sized zit right bu the bridge of my nose. Basically nothing has gotten worse or better . I've read testimonialsof people seeing great results just after 3 days. So I was just wondering if its normal that nothing much is happening at day 5?
My other question is about the food itself. I can basically stay full and not get hungry if I just drink OJ and OO all day with about 3- 4 egg yolks added. I do include a couple of pieces of random fruit here and there and some raw salmon with avacado but I could easily do with out them and feel ok. Is that ok to do or am I not going to get enough calories/nutrients by doing that?
And my last question is about exercise. From reating the free acne book I got the idea that intense exercise can cause acne. Which I find to be kind of strange because whenever I do any exercise wether it be running or push ups and pull ups or squats basically anything that gets my heart pumping aND sweating my skin looks better after.
My diet looks like this :
Wake up drink a 13 oz OJ with OO. Then eat a plum or a banana thirty min later . Then thirty min later I have an OJ with OO and 3 egg yolks. Then about hour later more OO and OJ and basically drink OJ and OO all day with some fruits in between untill Im about to go to bed then I'll have some salmon and avacado .

Sorry for the long post. Lol. Thanks.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Day 5 on wai diet

Post by RRM »

Refinedplace67 wrote:My skin got lighter
Lighter?
In colour? or weight? (the latter would make sense; less water retention)
and pretty dry.
Usually, it gets more oily, due to the release of trapped sebum and oil.
Maybe you have noticed that by now.
At least you will notice that your skin gets softer and smoother.
Still have red marks.
Marks are not acne.
Marks are the results of popped pimples or faded cysts.
Such scars may take a very long time to heal properly.
In some, the scars never go away at all.
I've read testimonialsof people seeing great results just after 3 days. So I was just wondering if its normal that nothing much is happening at day 5?
Yes, there are also testimonials of people seeing results only after months.
You most likely see more substantial results within another week.
My other question is about the food itself. I can basically stay full and not get hungry if I just drink OJ and OO all day with about 3- 4 egg yolks added. I do include a couple of pieces of random fruit here and there and some raw salmon with avacado but I could easily do with out them and feel ok. Is that ok to do or am I not going to get enough calories/nutrients by doing that?
Calories depends on how much you consume, and not so much on what you consume.
If you drink enough OJ and eat your yolks, you will be fine.
Some salmon occasionally does help you with some additional vitamin B3 and D though.
From reating the free acne book I got the idea that intense exercise can cause acne. Which I find to be kind of strange because whenever I do any exercise wether it be running or push ups and pull ups or squats basically anything that gets my heart pumping aND sweating my skin looks better after.
Yes, it depends, as it is individually different and depends on your hormonal response to exercise.
Extreme power exercises may stimulate testosterone, which may aggravate acne.
Increased blood flow however, may lead to elevated clearing of dirty proteins, which diminishes acne.
My diet looks like this : ...
Thats perfect.
Just make sure you ingest enough energy.
Mistake #1 on this diet is not ingesting enough food / juice, causing weight loss, making the diet unsustainable.
Sorry for the long post.
The more info, the better.
Refinedplace67

Post by Refinedplace67 »

Thanks for the reply. Yea by lighter I meant less heavy lol.
I'm not sure if my skin is more oily. It is definitely smoother. But it's dry in certain places where I used to have acne. It's smoother but but flaky like I can peel off some parts. Also there's parts around my nose where I have alot of sebum. I can just squeeze it out not sure what that's about they are not pimples or anything just skin and that doesn't look inflamed or anything
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Refinedplace67 wrote:Yea by lighter I meant less heavy
Great. That is the supposed effect.
It's smoother but but flaky like I can peel off some parts.
Thats temporary.
Its due to retaining less water and a response to the un-tightening of the skin.
A new 'condition' requires a structural adjustment, which evokes some shedding,
plus that the decrease in water retention also effects the top layer of cells, accelerating their shedding.
That is just a one-time event though (all in response to retaining less water).
Some careful light scrubbing will take care of that.
Also there's parts around my nose where I have alot of sebum. I can just squeeze it out not sure what that's about they are not pimples or anything just skin and that doesn't look inflamed or anything
That is how it is supposed to be.
The sebum is a reservoir for oil to keep your skin flexible.
When your skin retains too much water, that skin is tighter, not allowing that sebum to come out when you squeeze it. Maybe only allowing the drainage of the resulting oil.
Once the extra water retention is gone, you can easily squeeze out the sebum.
It is an excellent indicator for how much water is retained by your skin.
If you cannot squeeze out any sebum, your skin is retaining more water, meaning that you are prone to getting new acne.

BTW, now that your skin retains less water, you need to be more careful with it, as it is more vulnerable to squeezing now.
You may more readily cause small wounds now that the protective 'water-band' is softer. (hence your skin is softer now)
Refinedplace67

Post by Refinedplace67 »

Ok well its been 3 weeks on this diet with out anything changing. At a certain point just got worse. I'm stopping the diet and going back on antibiotics which was the only thing that helped in the past
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

That is too bad. Sometimes it takes a few months before the diet really starts to work.
On the other hand, you probably belong to that lucky 90% of people who grow out of acne within years anyway.
So no worries.
Good luck!