Red scars

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
sowen8989
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Red scars

Post by sowen8989 »

Hi
I have a few questions to ask
At the moment I'm on the way warrior diet.
But what's annoying me is even when I'm not eating anything during the day my skin is flashing red colour. And this doesn't shows on the skin but on the acne and where the scars are. It usually gets red when i eat sugar but this is something else. Is this because of low hydration or too much hydrated or the temperature outside?. I found a few thing that help. Protein from egg yolk and drinking tea. Interesting thing is these both absorbe water? Retain water? From your body. I work with customers so I'm quite self conscious because they look at my face all the time. This usually happens in mid day. When I wake up it seems alright. But during the day it just becomes red and after I had my meal in the evening, generally in the evening it's fine. The late morning and afternoon is the problem. Is it because of the temperature shifts from cold to warm in the afternoon. I hope it stops doing that as I progress in this diet. But for now I need a solution. I really don't want to drink green or mint tea becaue it's not wai. And carrying an egg around to eat every hour is risky. Might break or go bad. So can somebody help me please.
Aytundra

Re: Red scars

Post by Aytundra »

Leave a bottle of water uncapped near your workstation, it might increase humidity.
My room drank 1 cup of water for the past few days.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Hmmm, never encountered this (relating to WaiWarrior) before.
sowen8989 wrote:It usually gets red when i eat sugar but this is something else.
Plain sugar, or anything containing (natural) sugar?
How is it different exactly?
Does your skin feel dry?
Does it feel like an eczema kind of reaction?
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Thanks for your reply aytundra and RRM.
I'll put a cup of water in my room and see what happens. My work place is huge and I constantly move around so it's not practical to put it there.
I just visited Slovakia to stay at my parents house and even I ate a bit of munch food ever morning I woke up with clear skin no red marks. The room was bigger ans warmer and its an apartment building so higher I guess, they closed all the Windows. Here in London 2nd floor small room closed windows but when I wake up, some part of my skin is red. Maybe I should buy a few more blankets hum.
To RRM.
Anything containing sugar both natural and plain. My guess is blood sugar. Of cause I have a bit of OO. With it. But not so much. I think my skin is still a bit sensitive. Solution less sugar(natural) and more OO during the day. Or only OO during the day never tried only OO during day. And all the sugars protein in the evening at home and go to sleep. It will break the rule of wai warrior but priorities first. Its different in a way that it has nothing to do with eating anything, it's got to do with my body temp, hydration, eat. And its more wild than when my blood sugar raises. And its red till I get home. Yes my skin is always dry. Though when its wildly red my skin is more bumpy and I can see my scars clearly. It could be something to do with polluted air, getting sweaty, embarrassment(rarely) temperature change. Today I found out something interesting. So I played volley ball for 3hours in the afternoon and my skin felt so good and even when I drank lots of OJ my skin was invincible. So I might jog 30 to 1 hour in the morning for a experiment and see what happens
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Aaah, so when your glycogen is empty, the sugar does not affect you.
Your body just warns you very loudly whenever it detects the slightest EXCESS sugar.
That is actually a good thing.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Well my goal is to have pale? Skin. scar parts not being inflamed. My unharmed facial skin is quite white and whenever i eat sugar that scar parts get red and it looks really unbalanced. When I was on my raw vegetable, seeds, nuts, cooked meat diet my skin wasn't really inflamed but my digestion was a mess so I had pimples and I was really skinny and no strength. Like there are some people that whichever food they eat their skin tone is always the same. That is what I really want. So my scars aren't so noticeable. Not to complain but I had 3l of OJ quite a lot of OO 8 egg yolks in the morning 500ml every half hours and 2 spoon of oo and 4 egg yolks and 4 more after 30min and I went to work and got a zit. I'm just sad. Giving all this afford spending all this money and I felt hungry so quickly. lol. I'm planing to go to the gym on my 1 hour break ( just to start off things) and I need a way to get more energy and less harm, noticable inflamation. I even cut white sugar(i know weve gone threw this). Anyway I'm staying positive
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

I think I will try a new diet. Since fat almost doesn't effect the blood sugar level or let's say less than carbohydrates, I'm going to try only having OO In the day time. Reason being to calm down my inflammation and not loose weight fast. I was working a 5 hour shift today and I couldn't manage with 1l OJ and OO. And as soon as I drank it my face got super red. So I figured fat would last me longer and hold my trousers together. One problem I thought of is I wouldn't have any sugar for my brain to use, which is messed up. Next plan is eating all the carbs and protein in the evening. With a little bit of OO. And drinking more water during the day. Can you guys tell me what will happen if I consume too much oo?. I haven't got my biology background, low blood sugar? Unblance between saturated and unsaturated fat? Does it caouse acne? too much vitamin e? Besidesd getting accessive fat if theres no problem I want to go ahead and try it.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

If it docent work as plan I shall try it with coconut oil instead of OO.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Drinking 500ml of OJ per half hour is quite a lot. This will spike your blood sugar once your glycogen depots are full. Also, 16 egg yolks in a relatively short time might aggravate your acne as well.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Hi. Oscar thanks for the reply.
I tried drinking 3l(500ml of OJ and some OO every half hour in a row) in the morning when I woke up. I did that because I thought I could store all that and in 5hours time(inactive) when I when to work I would have plenty of energy and significantly low blood sugar. So the redness didn't show on my face. I did this for 2 days and I still had redness when I when to work so I stop and shifted all the OJ to the evening. Now I'm trying afternoon serviving on coconut oil( really don't know if OO or CO is better. CO defiantly tastes and smells better, I've heard that CO has short chain so I wonder if it affects blood sugar?) My skin doesn't feel that inflamed in the afternoon so far. But I feel dum and I can feel this lump in my stomach. I'm still trying to control how much CO I need to not loose Weight on my way to work and at work. And after this when I come home probably my glycogen storage should be empty so I exercise and drink 3l oj and some OO. I'm not sure if I should mix two oils in a day but since all the none wai dieters do it all the time it should be fine. It will add some monosaturated fats to my diet. And ye I eat 8 egg yolks a day, it's my mistake on the upper post. So 4 first and after 30 min 4 all together 8. I think with my height(6'2) that's the right amount.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

The main glycogen depot (for non-muscle activity) in the liver can only hold 400kcal, which lasts for about 8-12 hours, so after 5 hours of not eating, your depot is still partly filled. This is equivalent to the energy you get from 850ml of OJ, without added sugar or oil. Add to that energy needed to replenish blood sugar and feed organs and 1 liter should be sufficient. The rest you can spread over your eating window.

Do you only eat 3 liters of OJ, some oil and 8 egg yolks? If that's the case, you probably don't eat enough, which can also aggravate your acne. And how much oil is it in total?

A benefit of Wai Regular is that you learn to listen to your body's needs, something that's far more difficult on Wai Warrior, in my experience. When I start eating after my fasting window, I can stuff myself to the brim, far more that I'd actually need, so I actively have to pace myself. How many hours is your eating window?
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Hey thanks for the reply.
I'm have a hard time understanding the first paragraph. As long as I know the live stores 400cal than the muscle some calories and blood stream some calories. I don't understand the concept of 400calories being enough for 8-12min hours. Let's say I need 3000calories a day to maintain my weight, and if I wanted to loose weight I will have to have 2500cal a day. So 3000calorie is the minimum to stay as I am. So 400cal lasting 8-12hours is like I can't imagine it I think I would need 3,4 times more than that to be active. A question, when do simple sugars change to fat. Is it when the glycogen depot is full or when its stored in the blood stream. So do you suggest that I have that 850ml of oj in the morning so I some how survive with it for 8-12min hours and will it trigger my blood sugar level at this point.

Now I'm buying OJ from my local super market which is unpasteurized fresh and juiced with ripe oranges. It has bits inside but I separate them at home with a juicer. This product is quite costy.but I try to spend at lease for that 3l. Some times I try for 4l. I think 8 yolks are enough for now. I still have this don't know the exact name but I've seen it in the upper post. It pops out between your ear and eye and that person said minimal protein is the answer for healing that sort of acne. On my current diet I'm trying 8-10 table spoons of CO

At the moment 12 - 3pm (Coconut oil) 11- 1or 2 OJ and egg yolk
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

The concept of Wai Warrior is that you don't eat until the autophagy process starts and runs for a while. Autophagy only starts when your liver store is empty (the muscle stores don't count in this). It takes 8-12 hours of fasting to use up 400kcal. So for instance if you want around 4 hours of autophagy, you'll have to fast for 16 hours, to be sure. The eating window will then be 8 hours, in which you'll have to consume your 3000kcal, if that's what you need. The idea is to spread the intake of those 3000kcal over the eating window, so using this example 375kcal per hour for 8 hours.

Does that make it clearer?
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Yes. I always thought that wai warrior was the ultimate way to health but things have changed and sine I've been working 8hours a day in a busy restaurant as a waiter wai warrior doesn't seem to fit for me anymore, so as I said I'm trying my own new diet. Im just worried about the circumstances. If I get a office job later on I'll definitely try wai warrior.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

In that case, why not spread your intake over the whole day?