aghh! I've suddenly broken out in acne

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
Oscar
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Oscar »

Isn't there a healthfood store nearby, where you can buy organic eggs?
nick

Post by nick »

How long have you been following the diet?
I think your right about your body detox becuase some people notice immeadiate changes and perhaps your sickness was a sign of your body getting better.
Or maybe Nick's right - on a more restricted diet, my body's more sensitive to dirty protein and the nuts are causing the acne.
It could be. Everyone is different and their sensitivities are sometimes increased in one area and decreased in another.
Thankyou for both being nice to me *grateful*
I expect RRM to tell me off and tell me to leave the forum in disgrace for not sticking to the diet!! :shock:
Most importantly, we want you and everyone else to make sure they follow the diet properly by getting enough of all the nutrients you need.
I felt so much better when I cut out the veg and yolks (I felt wonderful until I got sick)
But it may have been cutting out the veg rather than the yolks that caused the improvement - I've never tried just fruit and yolks.
Hmmm. You should try it the proper way the diet is meant for. That way you'll know for sure.
Did you follow the guidelines for consuming fresh yolks and how you have to gradually build up your immune system to them?

Best of Luck
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

I felt so much better when I cut out the veg and yolks (I felt wonderful until I got sick)
But it may have been cutting out the veg rather than the yolks that caused the improvement - I've never tried just fruit and yolks.
Cairidh, I think you're right... and here is your key. Try just fruits yolks and OO. Probably taking out the veg made you feel better but then you stoped the yolks and replaced them with the brazil nuts. Could be that a brazil nut was rancid and you didn't notice. I also think that your detox theory is probably right too.
I agree with Nick: give the (real)diet a chance and look for some organic eggs. Those chickens are happy!
:P