Link between masturbation/sex & acne?

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
Chuck
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Link between masturbation/sex & acne?

Post by Chuck »

I don't know if it's been asked but I've read it on other message boards about masturbation and acne links. It seems many people suggest that masturbation plays a role in acne flares since it plays with your hormones. I do not know if there's a link between masturbation and acne for me since I would get new spots everyday regardless whether I do it or not. But I want know if masturbation is making it worse. I do it 2 or 3 times a week. I can probably reduce that to once every two weeks if it helps. I currently struggly in my initial stage of Wai's Diet so I'm trying to eliminate as many possible agents as I can. What are your opinions? Experiences? I'm 21 year old male btw.
Agent

Post by Agent »

Forgive me if I'm wrong here but I don't think there is a link :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

There is no link; you can have lots of acne all the time, while you regularly masturbate / have sex, and then be totally free from acne given the right diet, with or without masturbation / sex.
Chin-Chin

Post by Chin-Chin »

Is there a link between masturbation and longivity? And would they be directly or inversely related?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Since masturbation de-stresses, I would assume that masturbation increases longevity.
art

Post by art »

masterbation/sex is harmless but when over-done like anything else it can indeed cause acne and a awhole host of other problems
art

Post by art »

Over-masturbation or excessive sex causes excessive Stress (dopamine-adrenalin convesion) and excessive DHT (testosterone-DHT conversion) that trigger ACNE outbreaking.
avo

Post by avo »

Why would lots of sex cause stress? :?
art

Post by art »

orgasm is produced by dopamine-epinephrine conversion via the
sympatehtic nervous action.
epinephrine is the main stress hormone.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

art wrote:Over-masturbation or excessive sex causes excessive Stress (dopamine-adrenalin convesion) and excessive DHT (testosterone-DHT conversion) that trigger ACNE outbreaking.
Can you show me a study to back up this claim?
art

Post by art »

no but over-ejaculations is extremely damaging to all organs( it burns the acetylcholine,dopamine,serotonin,gaba functions) including skin, the chinese have known about this for thousands of years,
art

Post by art »

i'm just saying that when this "practice" is used in moderation its very healthy, but when abused or over-practiced there are many damaging side effects, and acne is one of them, although most people suffer from other side effects
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Is there anything (anekdotal evidence, whatever) that can show this so called relationship between masturbation and acne?
art wrote:no but over-ejaculations is extremely damaging to all organs
Do you have a study to back up this claim then?
art

Post by art »

no, but you dont have an scientific data about any information on this site
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I would recommend either the Bates Method or glasses.