Link between masturbation/sex & acne?

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by RRM »

:mrgreen:

Ehrr, art; this forum is part of the www.WaiSays.com websites (loaded with references to back up our claims), and the info about acne in particular is documented (with supporting evidence) in our free online book: www.FreeAcneBook.com
art

Post by art »

oh i didnt know scientific evidence was the same as wai with no degree making up information as she pleases... :D
nick

Post by nick »

Degree's don't make facts true or false. Use your own intelligence to see if their science adds up. They have connected the dots to form a different theory than what is currently believed. There are many scientists who have degree's and believe in theories that are aren't proven, yet they could be wrong.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Art,

Science continously comes to new insights.
Holding on to old information is not its definition.
In science you find many people with degrees that contradict each other, and only with time we get closer to the truth. Anyone can join the discussions, but your arguments will only hold some value if you can support them with information derived from scientific studies.
pandapop

Post by pandapop »

well i have never masturbated and suffered from acne so i dont think this theory is much use :roll:
seven

Post by seven »

I'll use this thread for this weird thought.

The two(?) glands(?), to the left and right, halfways between the belly button and the penis gets massivly pounded when having sex dogystyle.

Could there be any functionality behind this? I mean, they have always been pounded severly each time we have sex...for as long as humans have existed...and long before that.

They dont get pounded when you masturbate.

Just a thought. :roll:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

What glands?
seven

Post by seven »

I took a look in a book illustrating the human body. Its lymph-glands. They're located right where the hip bones start.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I think we can safely rule out any influence on hormone levels.
seven

Post by seven »

Maybe they're placed there to give the males some extra energy for the mating. The more you pound them the more stuff is squeezed through the lymphs.. :roll:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

LOL ;D
ellen

Post by ellen »

ROFL

I'm sorry, but suggesting that doing something as natural to humans as sex "in excess" (who has the authority to rule what's too much anyway?!) sounds like one of those proposterous claims they preach to young people in religious congregations.
I'm not surprised that the austere chinese "have known about this for years".

in fact, maybe my bf's chinese parents are part of this medicinal pedagogy ^_^
i wonder who's giving out phd's in China, if Wai's and RRM stack of references isn't up to standards.

actually, there was a myth going around on the web saying that putting sperm on your face reduces acne. But I always thought it was a pathetic attempt to solicit unsuspecting (and slightly logistically challenged) girls at giving their bf's certain sexual favours they're otherwise loath to give :P

besides, sex is a great exercise and mood booster!
i always say, the more the better! :roll:
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

With regards to me, there is a correlation.
Negativity is the cult of the weak
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Its hard to be sure, because there are so many variables, so that you can only be sure if you manage to be totally acne free in the sex / masturbation-abstinence period, and if that period is longer than a few weeks (as even men are subject to hormonal 'waves').
Kookaburra

Post by Kookaburra »

RRM, having read your calcium/osteoporosis article, it got me thinking. Can the calcium analogy be used here in masturbation/sex? For example, the more calcium you take, the more your osteoblasts become depleted, which leads to osteoporosis. So, can it be said that the more you have sex/masturbation, the more you exhaust the production of semen, which might lead to infertility and probably even testicular cancer?