14 yr, no money; canned food? juice? water?

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
immortaltech1015
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

14 yr, no money; canned food? juice? water?

Post by immortaltech1015 »

hey guys i need some help really really bad.i want to follow this diet as best i can but moneys kinda tight right now and im only 14 so its hard to get money.but im really trying because i need to feel better about my self. so i have some questions and i need you guys to please answer them honestly.ok 1st thing is that i can only afford to get store brand canned food and i dont know if the fact that its in a can makes it bad or not.another question is that im drinking store brand grape juice and orange juice and i dont know if the fruit juice needs to be home made from a juicer or if the stuff im drinking is ok.and the last problem i have is finding some water that is ok.i cant find el dorado or volvic any where near here and i live close to tampa florida if that matters.
ok thanks guys
immortaltech1015

oh yeah sorry for the double post but i forgot to say that tampa floridas in america
avo

Post by avo »

Hey, welcome aboard. Firstly, I strongly recommend you to read through the Wai Says sites. Frankly, that is a major and important part of learning what you need to know. Secondly, Wai diet is pretty affordable if you know what to look for. There are local egg producers not too far from the city, as well as numerous produce/seafood stores, both retail and wholesale. Also, farmers markets are plentiful as well. Just do some research online, ask the locals for info, and just explore by walking/biking. Eventually, you can get a system set up of where to buy what, where to find great quality, and for cheap. I know you are still young now, but eventually you can get a job at one of those places and get things at a big discount.

I too am in the Tampa Bay area. Right now I'm living in St. Pete Beach, about a block away from the Gulf . The weather is great! Where abouts are you located?

One last thing. I know that it might not seem that important, but using poor capitalization and punctuation can deter some from responding to your request. It is you who is asking us, so the least you can do is try to get your question across as clear as possible. No harm meant, just trying to help out a fellow Floridian...
immortaltech1015

Sorry about the capitalization and punctuation, i'll work on that. I'm living near Brandon right now, and there are a couple farmers markets around but the prices are kinda high. But I just found out I might get a job at the YMCA so that would help out some.It's just way cheaper to get Sam's choice fruit cocktail and peaches and stuff like that. All I'm pretty much doing right now is eating random fruit every day, without calculating or planing.I'm just not sure how to get started, whenever I look at the nutrition calculater on Wai's site I don't get it but from what I've been reading you guys really know this stuff. I'm trying not to sound demanding or rude but can some of you guy's maybe give examples of how you started and how you maintain it? That would help me out alot,and thanks avo for responding.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hello there. :)

Yes, the nutrient calculator can be difficult to understand at first. More important though than knowing if you get enough nutrients, is to make sure you get enough energy. So eat all day, small meals (like one piece of fruit), and make sure you eat some egg yolks (3 for example) and/or fish (100gr/3.5oz for example). Basically you eat when you feel you need it. The trick is to learn to recognize the first sign of low energy, and then eat right away, instead of waiting to be really hungry and then eating a big meal. So it could be that you eat once every hour or 90 mins, but it varies for everyone.
Yardy

Post by Yardy »

Hi ImmortalT...
My advise would be to start with the Acne Sample Diet... It's easy to understand and follow. While on ASD read through WaiSays. That way you get a greater understanding of this way of eating (and living) in a comfortable process...
It may seem difficult and confusing at first but it soon begins feel second nature.
Persistens is the key... :D
Good luck, friend....
immortaltech1015

Thanks yardy!