I don't know if I'm doing everyting right...

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
Omokron
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

I don't know if I'm doing everyting right...

Post by Omokron »

I found this site 3 weeks ago and started on the diet 15 august 2006.

I haven’t noticed any difference at all expect that I am feeling much more happy and full of energy all the time. My mother complained I was breathing heavily and she tells me it has stopped now witch is positive I think :).

But to the acne now. I have a lot of blackheads and whiteheads and some wit this with gel like thing in them (don't know what they are called, but they are bigger then the other ones hehe). This is how it was before the diet as well, although there were periods with less and non at all (those big ones) and other periods with more of them.

My mom says the skin looks a little softer and the back is clearing up a little although I get new pimples and on the shoulders I get a few of those big ones with the gel stuff.

Now to what I eat for one day:

1 Kiwi
ca 4 Bananas
ca 2 Apples
ca 50-100 gram Grape
250 gram Raisin (Sun Maid id the brand, is it oke)
Around 0,7 l OJ sometimes 1,5 l (around 8, 16 oranges) with lots of extra virgin olive oil (brand Zeta)
Tomato-Cucumber-Avocado-Chives salad, with lots of extra virgin olive oil (brand Zeta) (2-3 times a day)
6 egg yolks a day (I remove the bag, and eat at nigh when inactive)

And a few other fruits bought in the store, don't know their names, but they are ripe and sweet.

About the olive oil. I think I consume around 150-200 gram a day is that to much (can there be too much oil, what ere the consequences if so?).

When I eat fruits I take the OJ with oil or the salad after as well with the raisins as it says there are 71,4 g sugar per 100 grams.

I am 18 years, weight 74 kg (haven’t dropped a single kilo since I started the diet goes up and down with about 0,5 kilos though the day) and I do not train anything expect that I walk a lot though the day (going to start swim, then I will drink more OJ and eat more raisin).

Anyways is this all fine, how about the brand of the raisin, is it ok not to eat any nuts as I can't find any raw in the small place I live in Sweden (don’t won’t to order online).

Hope to hear from you son with some advice, want to get rid of the acne I have now.
Omokron

Update

Post by Omokron »

Damn, I forgot to write I am a male and am around 185 cm long.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hello, welcome on the forum. :)

It seems you're doing pretty well. It's no problem not to eat nuts. In fact, it might be better not to, if you have acne. Do you eat fish?

Things might take some more time to clear up, but don't worry, it'll clear up eventually.

The amount of oil you consume is a lot, but not necessarily a problem, I think. In any case it's enough.
Omokron

Hi Oscar

Post by Omokron »

Thank you for replying.

No I don’t eat fish because I live in the middle of Sweden, near a lake but I don’t know about the fish from there. I don't mind trying Red Tuna but the problem is I can't find it fresh (not frozen). Do you have any suggestions where to look for fresh raw red tuna?

Would fish make a big difference?
Omokron

Post by Omokron »

I don't know about the Sun Maid raisin, does anyone know if they are safe to eat and really are sun dried?

What should I eat instead to get all the extra sugar they provide me with?
RRM
Administrator

Re: Hi Oscar

Post by RRM »

Omokron wrote:Would fish make a big difference?
No, not regarding acne. Fish might be very welcome for some variation though.
My mother complained I was breathing heavily and she tells me it has stopped now witch is positive I think .
Absolutely. The heavy breathing was because of the opioid peptides in wheat and dairy products and/or due to the beta-carbolines in protein-rich cooked foods (cooked fish, chicken, beef etc.)
http://www.youngerthanyourage.com/13/zombie.htm
My mom says the skin looks a little softer and the back is clearing up a little although I get new pimples and on the shoulders I get a few of those big ones with the gel stuff.
What is essential, is that there already is some improvement. First the skin gets softer. Then your back will start clearing up, gradually followed by the rest of your skin. So, you are on the right track! :D
I don't know about the Sun Maid raisin, does anyone know if they are safe to eat and really are sun dried?
It says "sun dried" on the label, right?
If not, they are not sun-dried.
What should I eat instead to get all the extra sugar they provide me with?
Fruits that really have been sun-dried; raisins, plums, figs, dates, apricots etc.
Omokron

Hi

Post by Omokron »

Thank you for the replay, really gave me some confident back :D...

About the raisin, the brand is Sun Maid you can check them over at this link:

http://www.sunmaid.com/products/product ... #raisins_1

Raisins 24oz Carton

Yes it says sun dried but there is 0,7 gram per 100 gram fat in them (non saturated)

That is why I am unsure but it says that they are 100 natural with nothing added and sun dried should be safe then?
RRM
Administrator

Re: Hi

Post by RRM »

Omokron wrote:Yes it says sun dried but there is 0,7 gram per 100 gram fat in them (non saturated)
Fruits naturally contain some fat (including omega-3 fats), so thats perfectly ok.
... it says that they are 100 natural with nothing added and sun dried should be safe then?
Yep!
Omokron

Thanks

Post by Omokron »

Thank you all for the replies but I have to admit I eat fresh raw champions during the first week, some paprika and some onion and garlic (love to combine garlic with olive oil such great taste) week 2 I was 100% strict although it's not much clearer.

Do you guys think the mushrooms made it and are still in the skin?

Or is it maybe the fact that I never ate fruits before and nothing raw although I stopped using diary products and wheat products (except pasta and such)

Jus had maybe 2 tomatoes and 1 paprika weekly. Maybe my skin and the inner organs were so poisoned it need a lot longer to clean it self or something? Pleas help me I'm losing my patience and are starting to believe this is not helping me.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Thanks

Post by RRM »

Omokron wrote:Do you guys think the mushrooms made it and are still in the skin?
No, probably thats not the case.
In some it just takes longer, and occasionally even much longer.
Or is it maybe the fact that I never ate fruits before and nothing raw although I stopped using diary products and wheat products (except pasta and such)
Do you mean that you still eat pasta? (and such?)
???
Pleas help me I'm losing my patience and are starting to believe this is not helping me.
I was under the impression that your skin is a bit softer and clearing up a little. Is that true? If there is some improvement, everything is going well. Of course you want it to go much faster.
Omokron

Post by Omokron »

Don’t get me wrong I am not eating any kind of pasta or anything like that 100% raw :D and 100% sample diet.

Yes well it is softer and after the sauna bath today my back and shoulder were really much clearer I softly squeezed my skin after the bath and a lot of dirt came out looked loot better and the face as well I now see more improvements.

P.S the sauna bath was after I wrote here so now I'm feeling a lot better :D

Thanks guys for the time you are spending on every single one in this forum, it is really great :D.