Nutrition Calculator and RDAs?

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
Omokron
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Nutrition Calculator and RDAs?

Post by Omokron »

Does anyone believe in thins thing I can not get the required RDA in any way without eating 10 kg of fruits and 200 g egg yolks?

Maybe not that radical but somewhere there.

Serious, I eat apples, plums, drink OJ, some grapes, 2 kiwis, 2 avocados 3 tomato-cucumber-chives (avocado in here) salad.

Is that the wrong mix for a day or what? There is not THAT much of a variation in the stores regarding fruits, half of the green part are vegetables and the rest is peaty much the fruits I listed the ones I eat.

The protein is somewhere around 50 g, that is impossible to reach with only 100 g egg yolks.

I don’t' eat fish because I cannot find it fresh.

What should I do?

Anyone help, what did you guys do?

PS: Is the brand Sun Maid (raisins) safe to consume?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

In some aspects we will not get to the RDA. For instance calcium and protein will always be lower. That is normal. The RDA is far too high, so don't worry.

For now try without fish. It's not a good idea to eat frozen fish while you're busy getting rid of acne. Maybe later you could experiment a bit.

I've got no idea about the Sun Maid raisins. Do you know if they're sundried?
Omokron

Post by Omokron »

Thanks for the replay. I was a little worried there 100 g egg yolk only gives me 20 g protein (something like that) but I eat some bananas and avocados and much other fruits and never got up to the RDA no matter what. Only if I consumed like 12-16 egg yolks but I don’t think that would be good in the beginning.

About the raisin, I don't really know, it is the most reliable on in the store but still I haven’t heard from anyone if it really is sun dried, neither have I heard they are not.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

See how it goes with the raisins, they look okay, except maybe for the golden ones, which are sulfur-treated.