Fish Oil 4 omega-3 fats in acne diet?

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
bcb0086
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Fish Oil 4 omega-3 fats in acne diet?

Post by bcb0086 »

Right now I am using fish oil to substitue for fish for omega 3.

I do not consume the gelatin capsules, I drain them first.

I take 6 per/day (3600 millgram), is that enough?

There is no sodium on the nutrition facts.
I says its just made with a veirty of fish including sardines.
Sodium free?

It is heated but if its pure oil It wouldnt cause water retention.

Is it still possible fish oil can cause water retention?
And if not, are they ok for a substitute?
bcb0086

Post by bcb0086 »

I forgot to add I take them with 3 or 4 yolks a day.
bcb0086

Post by bcb0086 »

Also, for some reason I need omega 3 everyday. I know most of you switch daily with no problem. But for me If I go even one day from frish to yolks I become very depressed etc shortly after.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Fish Oil in acne diet

Post by RRM »

bcb0086 wrote:I take 6 per/day (3600 millgram), is that enough?
Why dont you eat some fish daily?
If you would eat 100 gram of salmon, you would be ingesting 6 to 14 grams of fat, containing 2 to 4 gram omega-3 fats.
So, consuming 3.6 gram of fish oil is not that much if your need for omega-3 fats is very strong.
Does it say how much of each omega-3 fat it contains?
There is no sodium on the nutrition facts.
Thats correct, since the sodium is contained in water, not in fat.
So, indeed, there is no sodium in fish oil, nor other minerals or B-vitamins.
That specifically is a disadvantage of consuming fish oil instead of fish; fish contains lots of essential nutrients.
It is heated but if its pure oil It wouldnt cause water retention.
It will not do so either way. It probably contains some bad fats, but these are only bad for your health; they dont cause water retention.
Is it still possible fish oil can cause water retention?
And if not, are they ok for a substitute?
No, but consuming fish is much healthier, because fish contains loads of essential nutrients, whereas this oil only contains fats (including omega-3 and bad fats)
bcb0086

Post by bcb0086 »

Why dont you eat some fish daily?
That is difficult to do where I live, the specialty markets freeze their daily fish half the time except when they get in something not daily like wild salmon its fresh. I suppose I could dehydrate a large amount though and eat jerky.
Does it say how much of each omega-3 fat it contains?
One capsule contains 360mg EPA and 240mg DHA.
So, indeed, there is no sodium in fish oil, nor other minerals or B-vitamins. That specifically is a disadvantage of consuming fish oil instead of fish; fish contains lots of essential nutrients.
So I am still missing nutrients when combining yolks and fish oil?
avo

Post by avo »

If you are going to take fish oil, don't take the crappy cheap capsules. Get some quality molecularly distilled Carlson's fish oil, or there is a company that filters and purifies the fish oil without heat. Comparatively, it is somewhat expensive to by the capsules, and they are of lesser quality, possibly rancid.

Its complicated. Fish is just so much easier, if you really like it, have every day. I usually have .2-.3 lbs a night a couple times a week.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

bcb0086 wrote:where I live, the specialty markets freeze their daily fish half the time except when they get in something not daily like wild salmon its fresh. I suppose I could dehydrate a large amount though and eat jerky.

What you can do; when fresh fish is available, buy enough for 3 to 4 days, because you can still perfectly eat it after 3 (and sometimes 4) days (regarding mackerel this is 1 to 2 days).
Complementary, you can indeed buy a large amount and eat dehydrated fish when no fresh fish is available.
One capsule contains 360mg EPA and 240mg DHA.
So no LNA or DPA, but fruits already contain LNA and egg yolks contain DPA as well, so thats not really an issue.
So I am still missing nutrients when combining yolks and fish oil?
Not if you combine the both every day, but then I would advice to try to gradually increase your egg yolk intake, as yolks are a real vitamin-bomb.