How often do you still breakout?

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
falcon
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

How often do you still breakout?

Post by falcon »

For those of you who had mild/average acne before you started the diet, how often do you still breakout? Also, how often do you get a pimple?
avo

Post by avo »

Maybe one or two every other morning. Nothing really noticable or even remotely painful. Sometimes I go for almost a week with nothing at all. But then again my diet is not perfect, I never got into juicing (still eating lots of fibery fruits), some frozen fruits (durian), too much fish sometimes (.3-.4 lbs), not being able to eat when I need to (when really busy in school/work), regular tap water to wash dinnerware/food/face/body with, occasional stress, etc.

In other words, far from ideal circumstances.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I had severe acne, and now i dont have any pimples at all, unless I try to experiment a little again; as that generally results in pimples.
As long as I stick to the sample diet, Im totally acne free.
benzapp

Post by benzapp »

RRM wrote:I had severe acne, and now i dont have any pimples at all, unless I try to experiment a little again; as that generally results in pimples.
As long as I stick to the sample diet, Im totally acne free.
Unfortunately, my job occasionally sends me on trips where my access to fresh food is severely limited, so I have to take what i can get. Usually, things clear up again after a week at the most.

Now, I have something horrible:

It's a Chalazion

Do you have any knowledge of this?
avo

Post by avo »

I had a very mild case of this (self-diagnosed) but on the lower eyelid. Hardly noticable, until I flipped out the lid inside-out, you could see a darker redish area that was raised above the rest of the lid. I had it for 2+ years, but not any more. I don't know when it went away, I never noticed it until now.
benzapp

Post by benzapp »

avo wrote:I had a very mild case of this (self-diagnosed) but on the lower eyelid. Hardly noticable, until I flipped out the lid inside-out, you could see a darker redish area that was raised above the rest of the lid. I had it for 2+ years, but not any more. I don't know when it went away, I never noticed it until now.
Mine unfortunatley is quite painful and interfering with my vision! I loath to have it surgically removed however.

Ahh... If only I could follow the wai diet every day forever.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Im sorry but I have no knowlegde of this...
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

No knowledge here either. :?
Marty

Eye inflammation

Post by Marty »

That is also known (in English) as a "stye' on the eyelid.

It is possible to have one and have it last just a few days. I had a few when I was younger-- they can be very small, or else troublesome.
van

stye in the eye

Post by van »

I have had great results with two in the years past; one I went to the health food store, and some carry an herbal tea that you then bathe the eye with in an eye cup for a minute at a time. The other I used my own urine. If you aren't aquainted with urine therapy I'm sure this will read way out there. But it worked, and very quickly too. I think the trick in either case is to use 'it' for at least a minute, that's completely soaking the eye and lid in a small eye cup full of solution, tilting one's head back, and to do it at least several times throughout the day. The herbal tea might have the word 'eye' in the name, like 'eye bright'. Good luck Van
ellen

Post by ellen »

i have moderate acne, but i don't breakout anymore.
i think my face is infected b/c of everything i put it through in the past 10 years.
i have like 5 stubborn pimples that won't die out, but the rest have dried up on the sample diet.
again, i don't breakout anymore. but i still have sooooo many blackheads and scars and red marks that seem to disappear and then reappear if i eat any cooked meat or drink milk.
i've noticed chocolate has no affect on my acne, and dare i say, even makes me feel comforted.
and when even when i managed to eat a box of chow mein it didn't make me break out. and i lost a pound... what the hell?
but a piece of salmon teriyaki or a glass of steamed milk and my face looks as bad as it did before the 2 week turmoil of the sample diet :(