Bumps all over face?

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
falcon
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Bumps all over face?

Post by falcon »

I currently have little acne (maybe 1 or 2 pimples... and a little bit of redness where some pimples were). However, when I look at my face under good lighting, I see lots and lots of bumps (kinda like what a pimple might look like before it develops). Does this mean I'm about to have a MAJOR breakout? If not, what are they?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

No, not at all.
They will not develop into normal acne. Many more people have experienced these, and they will go away automatically. It seems to be some intermittent stage for some of us. The good news is that those who experienced those small bumps, all were about to have very clear skin.
yahdood

Post by yahdood »

I seem to be the same way you are, a few active pimples, and I'm trying to improve my skin with the Wai Diet.

I have noticed a few little non-inflamed bumps in places on my face as well.

RMM, how come usually some people get these before having really clear skin like you said?

Also, is it okay to use olive oil on the skin? I know you said that olive oil has vitamin e which ages the skin, but does it affect the skin in any other way?

I can't seem to find walnut oil anywhere!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

yahdood wrote: RMM, how come usually some people get these before having really clear skin like you said?
Because the forming of pimples is a process.
And when you interrupt that process (using the diet), of course there are still those pimples
that were 'in the making', when you interrupted that process. They dont suddenly vanish.
That accumulated sebum and/or pus still needs to get eliminated.
And when you are on this diet, that accumulated sebum/pus is no longer so much trapped,
and can more readily reach the surface of the skin.
Also, is it okay to use olive oil on the skin? I know you said that olive oil has vitamin e which ages the skin, but does it affect the skin in any other way?
Its ok.
Jodiat

Post by Jodiat »

I wouldnt use olive oil on the skin. They found when applied to rabbits ears it caused acne...somthing to do with oleic acid is rather pore clogging. However some skin can put up with it while others cant. I tried olive, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, coconut oil, emu oil, aloe vera (wasnt pure) and every store bought moisturisers and they didnt help! Only BP did and I wouldnt touch that again - and not washing also helped lol.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Jodiat wrote:I wouldnt use olive oil on the skin. They found when applied to rabbits ears it caused acne...
I dont know whether that can be extrapolated to humans.
Sure, there may be exceptions.but in my experience in most people
susceptible to acne applying oo (or other oils) to the skin does not cause acne,
simply because oil does not plug your pores.
Of course, these oils dont help to eliminate acne.
but they do protect the skin against dehydration, which is important.
Jodiat

Post by Jodiat »

True. Maybe my use with anything isnt valid much because I used BP for so long on my skin and royally messed it up. Probly aged it to the point of no return as it dosnt tolerate much.

Emu oil for example is said to be fine for acne yet made me worse!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Also, its very hard to establish any valid correlation if you cannot control your acne for 100%.
Because if you dont know how to stay 100% clear, you dont know the culprit for 100% sure,
and if you dont know the culprit, you cannot know for sure what is harmless either.
Any correlation that you think is there, may not be there at all.
Any reaction may be totally due to the culprit that has not yet been eliminated.