Sebum sitting under skin?

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
falcon
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Sebum sitting under skin?

Post by falcon »

I have a few pimples (due to school I can't follow the diet 100%) but I was wondering about the condition of my skin. It seems fairly clear except at the edges of my mouth (next to my lips) it looks as if there is seabum sitting under my skin (sorta like a pimple... but under the skin?) It's only mildly noticable (not as bad as a full blown pimple) and it's only a little bit red. Is this good, bad, neither? Will I break out soon? (they have been there for almost a week)
RRM
Administrator

Re: Sebum sitting under skin?

Post by RRM »

falcon wrote:... It seems fairly clear except at the edges of my mouth (next to my lips) it looks as if there is seabum sitting under my skin (sorta like a pimple... but under the skin?)
There are pimples in all sizes and of all types, and some, indeed, are 'just sitting under the skin'. Its actually not 'under' the skin, but its top does not penetrate the top layer of the skin.
It's only mildly noticable (not as bad as a full blown pimple) and it's only a little bit red. Is this good, bad, neither? Will I break out soon? (they have been there for almost a week)
If you were 100% strict, I would say they will surface soon (or may simply 'dissolve'), but as you are not, it can take any time; some take just a few days, while others may take waaay longer.
In these conditions its impossible to tell.