New & need help; basic outline acne diet

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
Oosterveen
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

New & need help; basic outline acne diet

Post by Oosterveen »

Hey,

My name is Lucas and i am 14. I am trying this diet out and starting tomorrow. The reason, want to get rid of my acne. I have had it for bout 2 years (not to long but annoying), it pretty much covers my T-zone. I am just wondering what is the best intake of protien for my age since i cannot find any good fourms for my age. All i need is a basic outline of a diet which i can work on. Also I am attending high school, how am I supposed to eat enough while in classes? I get 1 hour break at 12 30 which is it. And i am only allowed to bring water to class. Anyone can help me out, that would be awesome.
rischott

Post by rischott »

Lucas,
If you go to your guidance counselor or some 'authority' in your main office you should be able to get permission to bring some juice to class. It is a basic human right and should not be that hard to get permission.
If you get permission, I suggest bringing a liter of hand squeezed juice to class everyday. Just sip it througout the day. Is this possible for you?
Oosterveen

Post by Oosterveen »

Ya i could try. Another thing, what about lunches, should i just make a big salad and bring a bunch of fruit and maybe a couple of nuts?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

If you have time between classes, you can always drink some OJ (with olive oil (and sugar if needed)) then, if you don't get permission. If you need any medical reason, you could say you need to keep your bloodsugar level stable, to prevent diabetes.

You could start your day with some fruits with olive oil, like banana+apple. This will last you about 90mins or so, then drink 0.5 liter OJ during the morning. During lunch eat some fruits again, like at breakfast or maybe a few nuts and raisins. The first two weeks you might want to avoid the nuts and raisins though, because of acne, and try eating them when all your acne is gone. Then drink another 0.5 liter OJ during the afternoon. This will get you through classes, I think.

Make sure you eat enough. Next to what I have mentioned you want to eat an avocado with tomato and/or cucumber salad, egg yolks/fish (keeping to the rules of the Acne Sample Diet), and some more fruit and/or OJ.

Ask away if you have more questions.

Good luck and keep us posted. :)
nick

Re: New & need help; basic outline acne diet

Post by nick »

Oosterveen wrote: Also I am attending high school, how am I supposed to eat enough while in classes? I get 1 hour break at 12 30 which is it. And i am only allowed to bring water to class. Anyone can help me out, that would be awesome.
Like Oscar and rischott, make sure to bring enough juice.
Juice the oranges the bight before and add some oil in the morning and your ready to go.
Banana's and apples are great good-to-go fruits with some oil in a small bottle would be perfect.
Make sure to read this page about consuming yolks and fish because they are good sources of protein. 5 yolks is perfect as well as 50 grams of fish.

Good Luck.
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

How is it going Lucas?
The difficulty with this diet lies in eating often enough which means getting organised and into the habit of carrying OJ, fruits and a small bottle of Olive oil with you all the time!
You can do it!
Good luck!