Lacto vegan; Please help with sample diet....

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
audioshack1
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Lacto vegan; Please help with sample diet....

Post by audioshack1 »

Hello I am a lacto vegan ( I don't eat any meat, any fish and eggs)....now I noticed in some posts and in the sample diet that fish and eggs are included. Now since I don't eat these foods, what can I eat to start the sample diet? What would a daily eating guide look like for me for the first two weeks? such as what would I eat and in combination with foods? Also how many times should I eat a day for the first two weeks and should I avoid an y particular foods? Please help as I am new to this sample diet regimen but I am scared because I have limitations with diet so I was not sure how to start and finish. Please guide and help me. All help is greatly appreciated. Thank you
audioshack1

Post by audioshack1 »

Also How much to eat of the foods (quantity)? thank you
RRM
Administrator

Re: Please help with sample diet....

Post by RRM »

I understand you are here for acne?
The sample diet is not easy, and if you cannot eat egg yolks or fish, its even harder, because they are very satisfying and also because they supply you with essential nutrients (good cholesterol, specific omega-3 fats, iodide and vitamin B12).

Regarding how many times you should eat, its the same as for everyone else; its best to eat something at least every hour, so that your blood sugar level does not fluctuate too much. The less fiber you eat (pressed juices) the more often you need to take in some energy, but the benefit is that you will not experience gasses, cramps and/or swelling of your stomach.
With the sample diet you need to take great care of eating frequent enough, because when you dont, you will lack energy (you will be tired, lethargic, moody) and you will loose muscle weight, which is unnacceptable. So, you need to learn to eat often enough; to eat according to your direct need for energy, and you must always and constantly do so.

You need to eat loads of fruits, or their juices throughout the day, and you also best make a big bowl of salad every day, so that you can take bites from that throughout the day. The salad best consists of avocado, tomatoes, cucumber, vinegar and extra virgin olive oil, and some chives and sugar if you like.

Once your acne is gone, you can start experimenting with whatever food you want, but its best to start with low-protein foods. This to find out how much 'other' food your skin can cope with without breaking out.
audioshack1

Post by audioshack1 »

Ok I understand I have to eat alot but what is alot?, for example do I start eating 8 in the morning or 9 and end at 10 pm at night? and how much portions? and being that I am vegetarian, will be daily intake of food only consist of fruits and little bites of salad every hour? Please help me out to make a daily regimen and what I can eat. My acne is severely bad and I really need as much help as I can with this diet to improve my skin. Thank You in advance and please explain as much as possible.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

audioshack1 wrote:Ok I understand I have to eat alot but what is alot?
Enough to meet your energy requirements; thats a 'all'.
do I start eating 8 in the morning or 9 and end at 10 pm at night?
Well, the first thing I do is take a sip of orange juice, as my bowels are pretty much empty most of the time, and thus do not supply me with additional energy.
and how much portions?
The more often you eat something, the easier it is to eat enough.
If you are still having problems to eat enough, you might consider drinking more juices instead.
and being that I am vegetarian, will be daily intake of food only consist of fruits and little bites of salad every hour?
Yes, plus raw nuts (nuts that are shelled by you; but not peanuts or pistachios as they are roasted inside the shell).

Whatever you need to know, just ask.
But before you do so, also try to read as many threads as possible, as all your questions have been answered already.
audioshack1

Post by audioshack1 »

If anyone finds any posts about vegetarians and the diet, can you please send as many links as possible here as it would really help me.....thank you. I am a vegetarian and I want to start this diet but find it difficult because I don;t eat meat, fish or eggs....Please help. Any and all is appreciated.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

May I ask what your reasons are for eating vegan/vegetarian?
audioshack1

Post by audioshack1 »

I am a vegetarian because I highly dislike the whole concept of eating flesh and anything associated with it for moral reasons. I know this diet is extremely hard for vegetarians but I want to see if it with help me with my acne because I have severe acne and nothing really is responding (treatments) and I have a strong feeling its something that I eat thats dramatically affecting my skin. I just can't figure out what and I am in desperation because my skin really depresses me and I want to get rid of acne once and for all and I am willing to try anything. So please any help for me would greatly be appreciated in how to start this diet....thanks to all who help.
audioshack1

Post by audioshack1 »

By the way thanks RRM for looking for me. You are absolutely great. :o
audioshack1

Post by audioshack1 »

Ok so now I want to start the diet...how should I start and end my day and with what food and/or portions? Also from this site http://www.nutsonline.com/nuts/brazilnu ... UAodPRYl9w which one should I get? and can I drink fruit juices such as tropicana orange juice? or do I strictly have to stick to fresh fruit? Also am I limited in eating fruits or can I eat any fruit I want?....thanks and sorry for being annoying (I'm just very confused).... :shock:
claireelis

Post by claireelis »

hey there, from what i understand any fruit you want to eat is fine, but yes fresh is important! i start with a glass of fresh juice after i get up in the morning and end with one before bed. in between i eat a piece of fruit about every hour. for lunch and dinner i make small salads. this is going really well for me (no, i haven't been at this for very long). i used to be vegan, but have recently started consuming egg yolks from *organic* eggs. its probs pretty lame of me, but i didn't know that eggs had to be fertilized etc. in order to become chicks and that many eggs which are laid on the farm would otherwise just lay around and rot if not eaten. after realizing that i was not harming any animals by eating eggs and i needed the extra nutrition (have nut allergy and gluten intolerence) decided to start consuming them. mind you, i am not saying that you should! i am just sharing my vegan to wai experience. nutritionally if you consume nuts you should be fine. a while back when i ate only fruits for a few months it did wonders for my skin and figure - it just wasn't something i could continue for the long term. so i really hope and expect that fruits and some nuts will do really well for you! i hope you get to feeling better soon!!

cheers,
claire
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I understand, thanks for explaining.

Claire has a good food scheme going, so you could model yours after hers. If you can, add a little (extra virgin) olive oil to the juice or salad, or sip it after eating the fruit.
rischott

Post by rischott »

I started from going from the SAD/collegestudent diet to a vegetarian (soy milk, protein bars, vitamin pills) and then eventually to Wai. Let me tell you, if you continue and stick with wai, you'll love it. I was raw for about 6 weeks and then one day i ate some rice and vegetables and some kim chi and proceded to have a fever and threw up for the next 2 days. And then 2 weeks later, I ate a somosa and some naan, and I had a terrible headache.
This raw diet thing has brought my spirituality and mental capabilities to new levels. I can no longer watch television or go shopping in malls. It is so odd. Everything that I was 'trained' and 'conditioned' to believe/think has disappeared. This may also have to do with my experience on psylocibin mushrooms. The combination of the 2 have saved my life and my future. Everyone here on the board will also help you out with anything you need. Hope and wish you luck and prosperity.
-Rich-
audioshack1

Post by audioshack1 »

Thanks to everyone who posted. A few questions, what kind of nuts can I eat and in specific brazil nuts from this site http://www.nutsonline.com/nuts/brazilnu ... UAodPRYl9w which one should I choose? Also would tropicana juice be ok? or when they say fresh they literally mean from the juicer? Also what does it mean by pressed juices? And is it ok to eat like a few pieces of fruits or nuts every hour?....thanksss