differences...

Share your testimony to encourage others.
nick
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

differences...

Post by nick »

yo yo yo,

I've been on the diet for a month and great things have happened. My skin is smoother and softer. I sleep much better.

Do you ever get that feeling when you feel a sorta "highness" or drugedness when staying up late? I do, but it feels so natural.

I have lost wieght, from 134 to 120-122. It changes a little each day. I feel like I have gotten stronger, my muscles are energized. I drink about 2.5-3 liters of OJ with oil and sugar!

Unfortunately I'm not clear and still gets spots, but my face isn't as raw and inflammed. Overall I feel much deeper and more free with my body and mind.

Thanks, Aite! :p
Lyn

Re: differences...

Post by Lyn »

Hello Nick!...Welcome to the board!
I'm glad your skin is doing better.
Would you mind sharing what you eat (and drink) on a "regular" day?
nick

Post by nick »

Yes! Each day I eat the following:

I drink about 2.5 liters of OJ with 2 tbsp of oil added. I also add about 2 tbsp of sugar, sometimes 3 tbsp if I need the energy.

I find that if I add to much oil, I feel a drop in my sugar level. I'm a waiter and I work a four shift from 4-8 and I notice that with my oil and sugar and juice, that I still get a low/flatness in my mood. My body feels energized, but my brain feels denied of sugar or something. However, my mood will shift off and on, from feeling "in the zone" to that lowness. Only when I'm at work does this happen. Hmmmmm....still trying to figure it out. Wai told me to add more sugar, which I do for all my juice, I exceed the 2:1 ratio for sugar and fat.

I usually eat an avocado blended with a banana and eat them together.

I also eat 2-4 small fuji apples. I usually dont follow with oil, cause I never feel a drop in my sugar level...I probably should though, just for safety reasons.

2-3 bananas and a tomato at dinner time with some oil.

At night I eat five fresh raw egg yolks. I make sure to rest 1.5 hours.

I have a bag of brazil nuts, but I haven't been eating them for 3 weeks or so, because they could possibly cause spots.

Thank You Lyn!
Great to talk to other people about this diet...
nick

Post by nick »

i forgot....

I also use distilled water and apply a small amount of coconut oil to my face in the morning. Nothing more, nothing less...
Lyn

Post by Lyn »

Nick,
Is this your first time doing this diet?
nick

Post by nick »

nope, i have done it off and on for the past two years. it is challenge at college, cause i don't have a car. but this is the longest i've ever kept with it ( a month and counting).

thanks
Lyn

Post by Lyn »

Thanks for going over what you eat on a given day.
I myself first went on this diet back in 2002 and stayed on it for a while....it cleared my skin and then slowly but surely I returned to my old diet...my skin stayed pretty clear...a few breakouts here and there but nothing major and then it came back like before about 2 months ago and so I knew what I had to do...so now I'm eating Wai's way again....I'm puzzled as to why you are still getting spots....so you said you are going to start eating a fat with the apples?...Do you think it could be the coconut oil?...............Are you at a steady weight now or do you feel like it's still dropping? Boy am I grilling you, huh? Sorry for all the questions! :)
nick

Post by nick »

Lyn,

Ask Away! I really like to know the details about other people and their experience with the diet! For Sure!

I started with walnut oil, but that gave me bumps and minor white heads, the coconut oil is much better and my skins likes it better!

my weight is between 116 at its lowest to 122 at its highest. when i wake up its at 116 from burning energy while sleeping... i guess. but i haven't dipped below it, so i'm trying to put more on, always zipping from juice to ensure no muscle energy is burned.

interesting to hear your side of the story! i sometimes wonder what other people think of this rather "extreme" diet approach. but i hope within a few more weeks my face totally clears. maybe, i need to change a little detail...

maybe using some b5 would do me good. i just wanna get clear. period.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Hey Nick, i noticed you consume blended banana / avocado.
Stop doing this for a while, because I always get spots if I do this a couple of days in a row.
You may be equally sensitive as I am.
nick

Post by nick »

i dont use a blender, i just dice them up with a knife and mix them together. i know that heat changes it at the molecular level. but i will stop putting them together.

i wonder if it is a digestion problem? in the old q and a board, wai mentioned something about this. thanks for drawing my attention to it!

also, for juicing my oranges, i just a electrical one, which has a head that rotates and i squeeze/hold the orange over it and it juices it. this is safe, correct?

i eat 5 yolks a day and no fish, or nuts, could lack of sufficient protein also be a problem? maybe so..

disregard the PM!
Lyn

Post by Lyn »

Nick,
Keep us posted as you maybe try to rearrange a few things...I deal with weight issues myself. Drinking OJ this time around gives me a laxative effect....I tried raw honey and olive oil...same thing...so now I'm doing dried fruit and nuts. Seems to be better for me...Have you submitted your diet to the nutrient calculator?
At what age did you start dealing with Acne? (Hey, you said I could ask away!)
:cool:
nick

Post by nick »

I probably should, since my diet changes just a little each few days...

I remember it being a major problem for me in my juinor year of high school and now I will be a junior in college...how depressing :mad:

So about 16-17 years old or so. I honestly think it is hormonal. I can't see why it wouldn't be...
spring

Post by spring »

I have been back on the diet for about ten months and it has been really wonderful. I have lost 14 kilograms and am still losing. I have to lose about five more. I don't feel like I am dieting though, I eat whenever I am hungry.

One point I should mention is that I did not really do the diet properly for quite some time: I moved to Korea about 9 months ago and I found myself eating instant noodles and a lot of hot chili food (kimchi and other pickled vegetables) as munch food. This became a problem as it made me want to overeat on munchfood, which I was doing, and in addition it also left me feeling bloated (I had to drink lots of water to counteract the salt, MSG and the chili). Lately, I realized what I was doing and I made an effort to cut out the ramyeon (even as munch food), spicy food and watched my salt intake more closely than before. I promptly lost a couple of kilos over a week and felt tons better. My complexion also improved: before, after I had moved to Korea, my skin was starting to look terrible, I started to look much older, the skin was sallow and had lost the glow I had before moving to Korea. I put it down to losing weight and did not think the eating of excessive chili and salt and spices had anything to do with it (I don't have a problem with acne so I wasn't watching my salt intake overly), but I noticed many people around me had unhealthy complexions, even young people. Many middle-aged people had terrible skin - baggy, bloated, pockets under the eyes, not so much a problem with wrinkles but a lack of tone. This I think has much to do with the diet of Koreans - they eat very spicy food (chili and salt), and as Wai says, the salt etc draws water into the skin, causing it to bloat. If habitual, I suppose the skin would stretch, lose its tone and become permanently baggy (if I understand Wai correctly).

Not only that, but the MSG was making me foggy. I also became very wary of rice and bread (and grains in general) in the last couple of months, even as munch food, as I felt they were making me less sharp mentally, having an anesthetic effect.

So now I stick to fruit juices (I make two large bottles of juice in the morning - of whichever fruit is seasonal and can be easily juiced, at the moment watermelon, pineapple and kiwi fruit, in the winter it was strawberries and oranges; plus olive oil and sugar); dried fruit to snack on, a big green salad - tomato and/or cucumber (and some greens - just for the flavor) with a big drizzle of olive oil. I also eat about four other pieces of fruit. I eat two egg yolks in the morning. I eat raw salmon twice a week. I can't get fresh raw nuts where I am, and even if they are raw but not fresh (I tried raw but not freah macadamias and hazel nuts at one stage), they make me constipated, so I have just been relying on eating more fruit to make up for this.

I find this whole diet so convenient: not much cooking at all. It has been very satisfying and I find my palate changing too. I can appreciate delicate flavors more as I eat spicy food very minimally now; before I used to drown everything in spices. I can even savour the taste of a simple salad of greens and olive oil (no salt or other seasonings): the olive oil has enough flavor for me.

When I dine out, I am choosing the less spicy dishes, the simple dishes that I used to think were bland but now I think are better-tasting.

In my shopping for fresh ingredients around my neighborhood, I am getting plenty of exercise too - I try to walk a minimum of two hours a day (I also walk much in the course of my work).

Overall, Wai's diet is working well for me.
nick

Post by nick »

Originally posted by spring:
I have been back on the diet for about ten months and it has been really wonderful. I have lost 14 kilograms and am still losing. I have to lose about five more. I don't feel like I am dieting though, I eat whenever I am hungry.

One point I should mention is that I did not really do the diet properly for quite some time: I moved to Korea about 9 months ago and I found myself eating instant noodles and a lot of hot chili food (kimchi and other pickled vegetables) as munch food. This became a problem as it made me want to overeat on munchfood, which I was doing, and in addition it also left me feeling bloated (I had to drink lots of water to counteract the salt, MSG and the chili). Lately, I realized what I was doing and I made an effort to cut out the ramyeon (even as munch food), spicy food and watched my salt intake more closely than before. I promptly lost a couple of kilos over a week and felt tons better. My complexion also improved: before, after I had moved to Korea, my skin was starting to look terrible, I started to look much older, the skin was sallow and had lost the glow I had before moving to Korea. I put it down to losing weight and did not think the eating of excessive chili and salt and spices had anything to do with it (I don't have a problem with acne so I wasn't watching my salt intake overly), but I noticed many people around me had unhealthy complexions, even young people. Many middle-aged people had terrible skin - baggy, bloated, pockets under the eyes, not so much a problem with wrinkles but a lack of tone. This I think has much to do with the diet of Koreans - they eat very spicy food (chili and salt), and as Wai says, the salt etc draws water into the skin, causing it to bloat. If habitual, I suppose the skin would stretch, lose its tone and become permanently baggy (if I understand Wai correctly).

Not only that, but the MSG was making me foggy. I also became very wary of rice and bread (and grains in general) in the last couple of months, even as munch food, as I felt they were making me less sharp mentally, having an anesthetic effect.
Yes, my mind is much more alert, and I feel emotions exponentially deeper. Everything from pain to pleasure. Has anyone else noticed this??

I can't think of going back to a regular diet, because of this. I love listening to music cause to me it is the ultimate "drug".
So now I stick to fruit juices (I make two large bottles of juice in the morning - of whichever fruit is seasonal and can be easily juiced, at the moment watermelon, pineapple and kiwi fruit, in the winter it was strawberries and oranges; plus olive oil and sugar); dried fruit to snack on, a big green salad - tomato and/or cucumber (and some greens - just for the flavor) with a big drizzle of olive oil. I also eat about four other pieces of fruit. I eat two egg yolks in the morning. I eat raw salmon twice a week. I can't get fresh raw nuts where I am, and even if they are raw but not fresh (I tried raw but not freah macadamias and hazel nuts at one stage), they make me constipated, so I have just been relying on eating more fruit to make up for this.

I find this whole diet so convenient: not much cooking at all. It has been very satisfying and I find my palate changing too. I can appreciate delicate flavors more as I eat spicy food very minimally now; before I used to drown everything in spices. I can even savour the taste of a simple salad of greens and olive oil (no salt or other seasonings): the olive oil has enough flavor for me.
Yes, you just got to plan when you need to buy fruit, which is easy once you figure out a system.
When I dine out, I am choosing the less spicy dishes, the simple dishes that I used to think were bland but now I think are better-tasting.

In my shopping for fresh ingredients around my neighborhood, I am getting plenty of exercise too - I try to walk a minimum of two hours a day (I also walk much in the course of my work).
Wow, you are very committed! I take it you are losing wieght?
May_lee7777

Post by May_lee7777 »

Hallo You said you moved to Korea and noticed that people had bad skin complexion. Well I moved to Thailand Chiang Mai 6 month ago and I also realized people had VERY BAD skin complexion. I was worried because I have suffered from Acne for two years and I couldn't stand if I would get worse skin. In the beginning it got worse but I also ate spicy food and a lot of meet. Not so much fruit. And I drank milk...I thought it was the dirt and the humidity that caused the bad skin complexion. But now I am on Wai'e diet and except for two or three big pimples that I got this morning(I am expecting my period enytime within the next week - maybe that's why), it has become a lot better. I don't follow the rules that strictly..I eat a lot of cashew nuts, and shelled nuts . it is not possible to get anything unshelled here. But I am trying to order online.
But does dust and dirt not have an effect on your skin complexion? What about high humidity? I am staying in air con all day and all night, but whenever i am driving my moter cycle I am out side(hehe of course). I wear this pollution mask but do you think it helps?!!!

>>> VIEW THE NEXT PAGE >>>