wow, almost painless menstruation period!

Share your testimony to encourage others.
esprit
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

wow, almost painless menstruation period!

Post by esprit »

I am a happy camper! Here are my results so far: after 2 weeks of almost 100% sample diet (I had 3 "standard" meals during these 2 weeks):
much softer skin, no more oilyness and more importantly, to my big surprise, the first day of my period was almost painless, and so far:no headaches. Sipping OJ+OO frequently kept me going all day, whereas before I would stay in bed all day. Yippie!
Thank you Wai -gang! :D
Throat and oesophagus back to normal again!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Good to hear! :)
esprit

contact lenses are much cleaner

Post by esprit »

Today I discovered that I should have taken new contacts about a week ago (mine are 1 month day and night soft contacts, but I only wear them during the day for a period of 2 months).
My contacts are much cleaner (less "fatty") and I the corners of my eyes are much cleaner too.Cool!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Interesting! :)

It could be due to less protein being transported to the eyes, which is the reason for the lenses to become foggy, I think.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I dont wear glasses/contacts, but my ears are much, much cleaner than they were before the diet.
Before the diet I had to clean them daily, but now they are hardly ever dirty anymore.
esprit

Post by esprit »

Now you mention that, I have the same experience with my ears. Unfortunately after doing wai for 30 days, I was not able to stick to the diet all through my holiday in Italy (I fell for ricotta and mozzarella-freshly made, right before my eyes), although I had the best orange juice, lemon juice and super delicious fragolini di nemi- tiny strawberries with a hint of apricot, raspberry and cherry-they even have their own festival). Fruit in warmer countries is much sweeter, even the cucumbers, the olive oil, and especially the tomatoes, yummie!
Well I see every bite of cheese on my skin, but fortunately: no migraine/headaches so far!! Back to normal wai diet now!