Some before and after shots!

Share your testimony to encourage others.
Claudie
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Some before and after shots!

Post by Claudie »

I really hope this works- I'm a technoretard!

Ok, so I want to post some pictures here which I think show results, and although I may just be imagining it, I've had friends comment as well. I've basically been eating more or less Wai's way for a month- but not 100%- I eat fruit and oil all day during the week, but on the weekends I've had a little chocolate and the last two weekends I've been out and had some french fries and some drinks (but I stuck to vodka with fresh orange juice, not that that makes it any better I'm sure.)

About a week after starting the diet, I noticed an immediate difference- I was less bloated, my trousers were looser-by like two inches-, I was no longer constipated, I slept through the night and my skin began to clear up. My hair feels soft and doesn't fall out anymore and my cellulite is disapppearing. I also have tons more energy and don't feel like I need to nap in the afternoon. I still have some time to go, and this isn't a magic cure, but just about thinking more about what you put into your body and why. I don't think I will ever drink milk again or eat cooked meat. I ate a fried rice meal recently which I used to love but all I could think was "This is just trash- its going to clog up my bowels and sit there forever- get me a tomato salad!"

Most of all I have my confidence back- after putting on weight here in Thailand and breaking out continuously- due, I believe, to the spicy foods, complete lack of any good fats, constant fried meat and AMAZING ice cream parlours (which I am addicted to)-I hated to have my photo taken. But last weekend I went out in a little dress (wich I've felt too self conscious to wear for ages!) and had a million photos taken and got two guys phone numbers ;)- I'm sooo glad I found this web page cos I could not understand what I was doing wrong before- I thought I was eating more or less healthily with my stir fries, steamed fish and rice all with tons of added MSG and chillis, plus running for an hour every day...you live and learn...

Anyway so these pictures are taken three weeks apart. And believe it or not, in the first one I have more makeup on than in the second. (I swear! Although I was so camera shy during my actual breakouts, I couldn’t find any photos of them, so all you can see is the redness and my swollen, unhealthy skin.) In the first picture, I am in the middle, and in the second one, I'm on the left. Check out my chubby, spotty little face, and how chunky my arms were! haha I can laugh at it now :)

Before Wai

And three weeks after a (not completely 100%) Wai makeover

Interestingly I have been checking out my teenage (Thai)students and their skin and have noticed something that backs all of this stuff up. At our school, we have ten curry stalls, a fruit stall, a fried chicken stall and an icecream stall. Now the kids that go for the fruit stall all without fail have clear skin. The kids at the icecream stall are often skinny but with awful skin and the kids at the fried chicken stall are all fat, sometimes with bad skin as well. Last week, I was teaching them "frequency"words like "often, every day, twice a week" and so on and I asked them "How often do you drink milk?" The kids that answered "Every day" -EVERY SINGLE ONE had a face like a pizza...

I'm a convert! Thank you guys!

Oh and by the way- these shots are from Cambodia and from a nightclub in Bangkok.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

It works! ;)

Wow, quite a big difference already...good job! :)

Oh btw, if it makes you feel better: a microbiologist on the Wai diet told me that wodka is probably the "cleanest" alcohol, so if you do have to drink alcohol, that might be the best choice. ;)

Interesting, the kids observations.
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

Excellent! :D
Negativity is the cult of the weak