Hello, hello! (after just 3 days)

Share your testimony to encourage others.
thecalaquendi
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Hello, hello! (after just 3 days)

Post by thecalaquendi »

"... don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello!..."

Umm... yeah... right!

Hey everyone, I'm new and have been on the strict sample diet for the last three days! I used to have mild to moderate acne and yet, after only THREE DAYS, I'm presently pretty much clear (I have red marks left here and there, understandably.) Anyway, I just wanted to share that and convey my thanks to those who have, no doubt, worked considerably, throughout the years, to make this diet freely and easily accessible (etc.)

I will, nonetheless, stay on the "strict" (bah, it's not that bad, I like it) diet for the recommended two week period, after which time I shall slowly integrate other healthy foods (Brazil nuts, etc.)

I do, however, have a little (tiny) problem, though an irritating one (though most likely not caused by the "Wai" diet.) My lips are really shaped, and so is some of the skin around them (it's like -30 degrees Celsius outside!) I know the use of "manufactured" moisturizers is disallowed in this diet and will thus not use any. I'm also conscious of the information concerning the use of, say, virgin coconut oil, sesame oil, or other natural oils low in vitamin E. So, I'm wondering whether it would be best to apply one of those natural oils (mixed with moisture), or to simply wait it out (as I'm sure my body can fix the problem without any outside intervention.)

Thanks again :)
Biev

Post by Biev »

Coconut oil has been recommended in other threads, and it works fine for me... plus in cold weather, it already has the proper lip balm texture ;o) But I find it doesn't last as long as lip balm, you'll need to apply it more often.
thecalaquendi

Post by thecalaquendi »

Well the three day cure must of been a fluke cause it's back :P (that was expected.) Anyway, I didn't do anything at all concerning the dry skin and lips and they're already a lot better. I've also been looking around for coconut oil these past few days, but have been unable to find any. I'll keep looking.

Thanks for the reply :)
thecalaquendi

Post by thecalaquendi »

Alright! I found this great coconut oil. It's organic, extra virgin, unrefined (duh), it's not deodorized and it isn't bleached either... plus... it WORKS GREAT!

Alright, I need to say this again (if I haven't already): I have been on a HAPPY HIGH FOR THE LAST 5 DAYS! WHOOOO! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS DIET! I FEEL AWESOME!

My mind is working at lightning speeds once more! Lately (as in, before the diet) I felt as though I might be intellectually regressing as I was feeling increasingly slower and 'sluggish' (on a psychological level.) I feel like a kid again! (though I'm only presently 20 years old) I feel like I can do absolutely anything, and it's not just like a short-term motivational boost... this is DIET-RELATED, meaning I can easily keep it up! I FUCKING LOVE YOU ALL!

Oh baby... ;)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Haha, good to hear! :D