Giving some props; very soft skin, sleep,...

Share your testimony to encourage others.
Lyn
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Giving some props; very soft skin, sleep,...

Post by Lyn »

I just wanted to share a few things that this diet has done for me...well, really it has changed my life....from feeling helpless to knowing how to take care of this body God gave me...This time around on the diet I've made it more of my own...I've taken the liberty to try different things to find out what works for me...I remember when I first started the diet again and got to that place that I remembered getting to the last time where I felt like I coulnd't eat another piece of bleeping fruit but then once I stayed with it and pushed past those like 4 days or so of feeling that way...coming out on the other side I felt like I had a new body or something and now everday I LOVE fruit! And my digestive system works better...I can feel it...and I sleep better...After like 5 days or so on the diet I slept all the way through the night which wasn't typical for me at all...waking up and saying "Wow, it's light out and this is the first time I've woken up since I went to bed" instead of waking up like 20 times or more in the night ya know...And having baby soft skin...which took like a month...the backs of my thighs use to have small bumps on them and my upper arms as well but now they are so silky soft as well as my elbows and I don't use any lotion...it's really amazing and cool! I'm just really thankful! And looking forward to no cellulite! woohoo!
I'm also thankful for this board and everone on it...and whenever I have to explain my "strange eating habits" I think of ya'll and know that I'm not alone. :)
BlueFrog

Re: Giving some props; very soft skin, sleep,...

Post by BlueFrog »

Welcome back to the diet Lyn. I'm glad it works for you!
_ ________ _
BlueFrog
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Good to hear your story! :) Waking up 20 times during the night leaves hardly any time for sleeping... :eek:
Lyn

Post by Lyn »

;) I know, right?

Has anyone else noticed the skin on the rest of their body becoming soft? Anyone want to share a celulite free from the diet testimony?
sula58

Post by sula58 »

I definitely feel the softness.

I don't know whether it's because of the diet, or due to the fact I that use walnut oil as my body lotion after every shower (either way, I'm happy!!).
I can't believe I ever left my skin so dehydrated, etc. all these years by applying normal lotion (which dried my skin out; which I blamed on age--even though I'm 21! Yet I had no other explanation).

I'm really into beauty (grooming, make up, all that girl stuff :p ), and I remember reading that Sophia Loren swears that all she ever used on her skin was olive oil, and that's why she looks so good for her age. Interesting, how she just knew lotions were no good!

Anyway, concerning cellulite, I've been on this diet a year and a half now (although rarely completely strict, and only recently---due to my coming off of birth control and my skin acting out more than usual---I cut out all salt from my munch foods. In other words, I've been consuming salt all this time, which is baaaad concerning cellulite). And I have to say, maybe half of the cellulite that I had before faded away!
(And even though I'm thin, I had some really noticeable marks on my thighs, so much though that I didn't want to wear a bikini, etc. in public.)

It took time, though. Although, it is not all gone...but, and this might be in my head, ever since I cut out all salt a few weeks ago, there has been an even more rapid improvement. I feel like an idiot for not cutting salt out sooner! Either way, I'll keep you posted.
nick

Post by nick »

I too feel that skin has softened all over my body. Especially my legs. Being a male, I guess its better to have smooth skin to the touch. I like it at least!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

My back used to be an 'elephant skin'; very thick and very unsensitive. The top layer was very rough; much like a plaqate.
Now my skin is softer than that of most women. Not just on my back, but also on my face and the rest of my body.
sunpower9

Post by sunpower9 »

The skin on my feet was quite rough when I was on cooked food, but now it's very smooth and soft.Face has never been this soft and clear.Use sesame oil most of the times alternatively olive oil.