Kitchen logistics streamlined

Share your testimony to encourage others.
spring
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Kitchen logistics streamlined

Post by spring »

I have found since I have been juicing everything, the kitchen logistics are really excellent. I dumped everything from my fridge just now and my fridge is almost empty and looks clean and is easy to clean. All my produce is in 4 plastic boxes sitting on the kitchen table. I can at a glance see what is available. I can make up my menu from this. And if oranges are low I can see that straightaway and organize to buy some more. Shopping consists of buying fruits and vegetables and sashimi and hardly anything goes to waste these days. Shopping is very quick - just visit the produce aisle. Washing up is a breeze as I don't have so much crockery and utensils to clean. I don't have to plan meals so much, the soup course, the grain dish, the meat or fish course and so on and buy 100 ingredients just to make one meal. I am not storing leftovers from cooking and cluttering up cupboard space and the fridge.

Produce goes from the plastic boxes to the kitchen tap for a quick rinse then to the chopping board for peeling and chopping. Then into the juice extractor. Pour the juice into a drinking glass or a bottle (using a funnel) after adding sugar and o.o. Then empty pulp bin and rinse the machine components and then that's it.

Very fast to prepare a meal which is good when I'm hungry and don't want to wait.

My kitchen looks much more clean organized and spartan.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Sounds familiar. ;)
Ducky

Post by Ducky »

Yes definitely i was thinking the same.

Just how cool and easy it is: no more cooking, no more washing the dishes,
no more chores of the kind.

May the fruits can be a bit expensive but we are saving on the other side by not using any gas, electricity, using less water etc...

So its really a good riddance in our lifestyle.