99.999% versus 100% - my life on the sample-est diet

Share your testimony to encourage others.

What is the reason you talk about munch food on this forum??? (JUST TEASING YOU... :-) )

Munch food is very important for your health.
No votes
When living in society you cannot possibly be happy without eating some munch food. So even if I could restrain from eatig it, I would make myself have some munch food every now and then to be more normal.
10%
We don't want to be as healthy as possible - only get rid of major disease like acne, cancer or obesity. If we don't eat any munch food we'll be too different from other people - it is too extreme.
7%
Avoiding munch food for life would be the best. However, I believe that nobody is strong enough to do what is the BEST for his body for a lifetime - so we have to talk about semi-destructive paths to know what else can we eat except the sample diet
30%
We talk about munch food because it is harmful - we talk about it in order to avoid eating it
No votes
We talk about munch food because Wai talks about it and she seems to be eating it herself.
3%
What is munch food? why munch food?! arn't we supposed to eat RAW food to stay healthy and happy? this is very confusing... I don't eat any munch food only the sample diet.
50%

Total votes: 30
Gavriel
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

99.999% versus 100% - my life on the sample-est diet

Post by Gavriel »

Corrine wrote:
The reason I started and found the Wai site was thanks to a fellow musician and dear friend who has been on the diet I believe for 3 years now for the acne (at first). His changes inspired me, combined with the fact that I have been interested in nutrition for at least 10 years.
[ok, I am the "fellow musician" :wink: - hi there]

Hey Corrinalle,
Good to see you here!

I was planning to post a testimony since a while. You pulled the last trigger – so here it is:

I have been on a very strict Sample Diet (with no Nuts, cheaves, no Wasabi etc...) since almost 4 years.

Today, I am on the diet for [macro-] spiritual and general health reasons.
I am truely happy, thankful, and increasingly healthy since the day I started my two weeks.
I never sneezed, was never cold, never in a bad mood for too long, never headaches, never fatigue, never stuck like I used to be...

Since childhood, I felt that my body was suffering. I couldn’t look in the mirror without feeling some sort of misbalance – a feeling that I am deformed form inside – there was no correlation between by meta physical feeling of happiness, the simple potential to "be" and "become", and the tortured body I saw in the mirror.
I suffered from: acne, asthma, dental deformation, skin deformation/pigmentation, chronic fatigue, minor depressions etc…
My parents gave me vitamins; I did competitive swimming and other kinds of sports, meditation, and hundreds of different treatments for my problematic skin.
I was also leading a successful career as a child prodigy solo musician

Finally, 12 years ago I undertook a dramatically unsuccessful ro-acutane treatment to get rid of my Acne Fulminance, which was starting to greatly disturb my work on stage.
I had a very bad reaction to the medicine from the very start. After two months of treatment my temperature jumped to the sky (and stayed there for few months), and I started loosing skin on the upper part of my body… I literally had holes in my skin on the chest, under the chin, behind the ears, on the shoulders and the back. I was loosing blood as well, retaining water, and had inflammations with real skin burns. After another month of treatment in the hospital I had blood infection, still very high temperature, internal infections, and much cortisone. The doctors were afraid to stop the Ro-Acutane at once and were lowering it slowly…
Photos of my (fredy krueger) skin were taken and sent to the La Roche company in Switzerland.
In the next half a year, I did not get out of my room, I stopped my professional activity altogether as a musician, and I never rested on my back (since it was a constant wound).
I kept feeling: “this, can’t be a coincidence” “this can’t be life’s plan” “what use is this ugly skin for human evolution?!” etc…

From then on, I was searching… questioning. I lost thrust in my fathers profession (who is a trained doctor), and on the other hand I had even less trust in the charlatan alternatives.

Very quickly (that was around 1995) I knew the answer had to be in what I eat, act and think/feel.

It is not a coincidence that in English you have only three helping verbs to support a sentence:
HAVE, DO, and BE
To HAVE (In the encient conotation = what you eat)
To DO (action, movement, interaction with the outer world)
To BE (think, feel, experience internally)

I ended up trying many diets: different conventional approaches, fasting, one-product-diets (grapes diet for example), Aztec, primal, instincto (Barber), and many self experimenting…

I finally came across waisais.com. It was like reading your own name written by yourself. It simply made sense!

I spent the last 4 years 100% on the Wai diet. In the few cases when I went off the 100% lane I felt immediately the difference.
The most shocking discovery was to realize the difference between 99.9% and 100%. It is truly amazing.
The last step to full discipline was also the most rewarding one.
I cannot possibly emphasize it enough.
Since discovering the diet for myself, I was sharing it with everyone I met and I have had exactly the same experience with my parents (both 100% on the diet since 3 years) and about a dosen of friends who are 100% on the diet. All others, who are doing it half way haven’t had the same benefits…

I kept wondering about that: “Why is Wai talking about Munch Food all the time??” “Why not doing the best thing for yourself??”

[On the old forum I remember writing emails and private messages to Wai asking her whether doing the diet 100% would have any bad influences.
Wai would kindly answer: “no go ahead.. 100% is great for you”
and then I would write back: “but, then…why aren’t you doing it 100%? Why the compromise? Is it a matter of will power?”
I just couldn’t get it…]

I finally understood that people are simply too weak [, and maybe biased and spoiled,] to follow the golden path (even when they finally know what it is!)
I was somewhat disappointed and retreated from the forum only reading it from time to time.

I felt that chatting about munch food and “the less harmful way to cure olives” is a crime when keeping in mind the magnitude of Wai’s work and achievement.

If there is anything I can give to this forum it is my experience of the 100% healthful care for your SELF as set forth (but not kept) by Wai herself.

Rule of thumb:
99% is twice better than 50%
BUT
100% IS <<50>> TIMES BETTER THAN 99.9%!!!

It really is.

Try it yourself for half a year and you will see.
For six months eat nothing but (peeled) fruits, OO, yolks/Salmon/Tuna/Beef, and sun dried (!!) Fruits.
No nuts at all and not too many cucumbers.
Do everything exactly as Wai describes it for the sample diet.
And as they say…
“if in doubt leave it out”

Richness of experience is not about variety.
You have enough fruits in a common supermarket to make your body serve you faithfully.

Whatever was the extent to which you were following the diet - you will notice the difference big time.

Anyway… (after this dramatic overture) back to my testimony…

My diet looks as follows:
Being the somewhat wild musician I am, I don't really follow any set day schedule (even roughly) in my diet.
I eat quite often whole fruits. In one intake I would usually eat a tomato, then a sweet fruit, and an avocado or a banana and take a zip of OO straight from the bottle. In those cases I will usually simply have the yolks pure (no additions) before getting to my computer... I prefer not eating protein just before going to sleep since it influences my dreams and causes you to sleep longer and worse...

At other times I feel like not eating for the whole day (or I just simply forget to eat because of my work). In those cases I enjoy tremendously preparing a big bowl of what I call the "Wai knockout meal":
Two Avocados
3-8 Yolks (depending on whether I workout or not)
80-200g mashed Beef/tartar (depending on whether I workout or not)
some lemon juice
Party tomatoes/normal sweet tomatoes
optional: some sour berries

Alternatively, I have other ways of having fruit, fat and protein in one intake:
OJ, raw honey, yolks
Or
Some fruits and then Avocado, lemon, fish
[note: my work as a musician involves a lot of physical activity]

Sounds pervert I know, but I just love it!
After eating this I usually have to lie down (and smile) listen to music, and relax.

I almost never drink water. (If I do, I drink Volvic)
I prefer drinking Tomatoes instead if I feel the thirst.
Interestingly, as soon as I slip to 99.9% diet I have to drink a lot and the knockout meal does not taste well anymore... raw fish doesn't taste well anymore (without wasabi) and I loose some of my enthusiasm for fruits...
(in fact life itself does not taste as well as on the 100% diet...)

What else?...
If I workout, I have the protein just after with some fruits beforehand.
I try to wake up early and sleep at noon since I have to work late…

I generally, don’t see any harm in eating a lot at once (as long as you balance the sugar with OO) only that then you might need to rest after the meal.
I love munching on dried fruits a whole day sometimes or when travelling in a train (zipping from the OO and making a little break after every now and then…)

The most significant difference between 99.9% and 100% for me are:
1. Body does not smell (you can wear the same cloths for a month if you like...). Your cloth have an oily pleasant odour of your skin – it smells so good you don’t feel like washing it
2. Stool is very little and has a perfect consistency (if one can say so…) – uniform, soft, no smelly…
3. In the morning there is no feeling of heaviness whatsoever, no red eyes (even if you go to sleep very late after a flight, two recording productions, and 5 hours on the phone with your dog).
4. Skin is glowing and NO MOSTURIZING is needed. I know Wai always talks about moisturizing the skin… but just try it for half a year… 100%... you will see it’s the last step which makes the difference. As soon as I slip to 99.9% my skin gets a bit dry and my hair (I have long very curly hair) looks bad and very dry.
5. The senses get much stronger. Listening, tasting, making love, and feeling in general all have a different (how should I put it, errr…) impact. Shifting of points of views and attitudes is MUCH easier and less painful (I used to be more stubborn and fixed in my opinions [also observed it in my parents and friends when they went on the diet] ), on the other hand there is less fear and it is easier to doubt things for a while until you find the true answer…
6. Most important. You experience a deep sense of Knowledge that you are WELL and that degenerative diseases are not coincidental in any way and are not part of your nature. You simply know that you are going be well tomorrow and that when the time comes for you to go you are goin' to do it healthy. You don't need to get very ill for many years in order to die (it might not make sense, but try it and you will see).

Other comments:
My mother has lost ~20 kilos and looks great, and my father who was suffering life long heart problems and is now 72 has refused a heart operation 3 years ago and started the diet instead (seeing the results I had after one year). He is now very well, his heart-arrhythmia and general weakness are gone, he works out daily. Family is happy :ruzz:

You will find that out of all the non natural product, raw unsalted butter is the only product which will not bring you down from the 100% lane I described above.
I personally, do not consume it (because it feels so wrong), but you can try it and see. In my previous life I have been on high fat high protein raw diets and therefore have experience with those products.
The residues in butter are only present if the butter was heated. Otherwise, hormones are water soluble. This fat is also very quickly available as energy if you are into ketosis sports.
But then again. OO is so much more comfortable to carry around and more tasty to have as is.

So that’s it fellows.

If some of you are offended by my dichotomised one-sided opinions – I deeply apologize. I don’t mean to be disrespectful to others people's efforts on the diet.
I am only trying to write an honest testimony of what the diet is all about for me.

Cheers to all!

Healthfully,

Gavriel.
www.lipkind.info
www.forum.lipkind.info
Gavriel

Post by Gavriel »

ok, I have gone a bit over the board :roll:
sorry...
Moderators: Feel free to edit my post and make it more acceptible (and remove the poll if it is a bad joke).
As long as my point comes through (that there is a big difference between following the diet and doing it 100%) I stand behind this post.

peace G.
Last edited by Gavriel on Mon 09 Jan 2006 13:40, edited 1 time in total.
Sanna

Post by Sanna »

:D he he..
I love your post and agree with you 100%. I suffer from panic attacks
if I cheat just a little bit... Some people are just more sensitive.
I really think that eating munch food is a bad idea. When you are eating all these healthy foods, why ruin it?
Egg yolks, salmon, avocadoes, oj..delicious and satisfying.
I have been on/off this diet for over 4 years, experimented with munch foods, all sorts of fruits and combinations.
I have to be very strict, not because of acne but mental health reasons.
I can really feel the effects of bad food, even if I eat just a small amount
Gavriel

Post by Gavriel »

Wow - makes me so happy to read such a reply! :P

Actualy, I am quite sure that I woudl never be able to be on the diet say, 90%. It must be so unsatisfying and unquite... one feels shaky and craving for poison constantly. You feel something is missing. I felt that way in the first two month of my sample diet and never want to go back to this state...
After few months on the 100% I am simply calm and balanced. cooked food smells wrong and revoulting and a bananna tastes like something else every 5 minutes!

Add some sports on top (I don't share the "stay on the sofa = live longer" theory) and you are so well sooo well...

well...
Mark

Post by Mark »

Gavriel wrote:...a bananna tastes like something else every 5 minutes!
What do you mean by this?
By their fruits shall ye know them.
Gavriel

Post by Gavriel »

I mean that the food does not have the same taste each time you eat it. THe flavour changes each time you eat (the same) banannas.
Once it tastes very starchy and another time it is very sweet and a third time it tastes like spagetti.

Your body starts linking past tasting asociative experience to the foods you introduce. If you always introduce the same foods. You start tasting a whole world WITHIN those foods.

And the best part is that the next time you will try some starch, or spagetti it will taste worse than your bannans experience (the first time you try it - if you keep eating eat you will start craving for it and the whole thing colapses...).

Ga.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Thanks Gavi! :D

I'm on 100% myself, and feeling great too. Getting purer and purer, healthier and healthier! ;)
huntress

Post by huntress »

Hi Gavriel!

Long post but a very interesting read! I can't believe my eyes when I read that you've been on the diet, strictly, for 4 years!? Amazing! Welldone!

As for me, I've been on this diet (on and off) since early January 2005. But as of December 1st 2005, I went 100% raw. I share the same experience as you did while on Wai's diet, both positive and negative ones, and I went through the same ordeal as you went when being on the 99.9% part: lack of enthusiasm with fruits...etc.

Like you, my body odour is less pungent, my sense of smell is more acute, my mind is sharper and more alert, and ofcourse I have more energy too. All of these are good news for me since I am a student as well as a classical ballet dancer. And just recently, I went home to my country to visit my family during the christmas holidays and my father noticed that I grew taller! Now that is odd because I stopped growing when I was 16.

Thank you for pointing out from your experience about eating protein before sleep and how it influences your sleep lenght and dream because I noticed that I can sleep for 12 hours straight while on this diet and have vivid dreams every night.

Keep up the 100% raw and update up with any new positive and glorifying effects!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Wow, you grew taller?! :shock:
Gavriel

Post by Gavriel »

Thanks Gavi! Very Happy

I'm on 100% myself, and feeling great too. Getting purer and purer, healthier and healthier! :Wink:
Hi Gavriel!

Long post but a very interesting read! I can't believe my eyes when I read that you've been on the diet, strictly, for 4 years!? Amazing! Welldone!

As for me, I've been on this diet (on and off) since early January 2005. But as of December 1st 2005, I went 100% raw. I share the same experience as you did while on Wai's diet, both positive and negative ones, and I went through the same ordeal as you went when being on the 99.9% part: lack of enthusiasm with fruits...etc.

Like you, my body odour is less pungent, my sense of smell is more acute, my mind is sharper and more alert, and ofcourse I have more energy too. All of these are good news for me since I am a student as well as a classical ballet dancer. And just recently, I went home to my country to visit my family during the christmas holidays and my father noticed that I grew taller! Now that is odd because I stopped growing when I was 16.

Thank you for pointing out from your experience about eating protein before sleep and how it influences your sleep lenght and dream because I noticed that I can sleep for 12 hours straight while on this diet and have vivid dreams every night.

Keep up the 100% raw and update up with any new positive and glorifying effects!
Hey Oscar,
Hi (brava balerina!) Huntress,

This is great.

We never realize how much of our behaviour is defined by societal standards, norms, adopted ritual, and pure habits.

avoiding cooked food is not the difficulty. In fact there is nothing easier. The challenge is to avoid the patterns which leads to eating cooked food (the smelly kiosks on the streets, the "cooked clothes, furniture, hair, make-up etc", the packaging of EVERYTHING around us, consumer's habits, and generaly the feeling that we can buy/produce/industrialize health and happiness).

This sad song never ends:
Yesterday, a sample diet friend told me: "You know, our diet is in a way immoral - since it would be impossible to have all people on this planet be on Wais diet... - there aren't enough fruits!"

I had to laugh...
6000 years ago there was not enough bread to feed even a small family on this planet - it is all a question of where we want to go.
To give a more relevant example: a hundred years ago there were not enough bubblegums to poison each one of us daily... today there are enough bubble-gums for everybody!!!

In my minds' eye I see big big tractors going through all the rice fields on this planet, all the vegetable plantations, and of course the industrialized food plants. I see those machines tearing those plants out for their place, and preparing the soil for fruit plants.
I see Fruit prices going down everywhere.
I see the pharma branch crashing on its face releasing billions (!!!) of dollars into the free market.
I see the FOREX market getting ballanced through highered agricaltural global trade.
I see less black workers and more home gardens.
I see fruits everywhere, more birds, bees, and healthy animals running around. I see dogs and cats eating ["sushi grade"] raw foods bought in the supermarket.

I see kiosks selling pilled fresh exotic fruits in the north of Germany in the "Oktober Fest" [instead of Beer and sausages] and Brazilian restaurants on the Ipanema beach in Rio serving fresh raw protein dishes and [if you a rich...] "sun-dried insects a la chef" in addition to their current [ammmazing] fruits assortments...

I see hospitals with only first-aid and chirurgy (and meditation) departments serving people when they had an accident, lost a leg or suffered a severe burn.

I see huge prosperous glass houses in Iceland growing healthy food and cleaning the air...

I see funeral cars painted in white and smiling faces in churches/cinagogues and other tamples...

and last but not least. I see Israeli Kibutz settlements flourishing again with their wounderful avocados and oranges :D

I do NOT see any problems in this life except people's initial weakness to overcome norms and habits.
On the other hand, the challenge of overcoming is one of the things that makes this diet so quickly and intensly spiritually transforming. I like the fact that I am doing something on my own - it fits my profession, my morals, and my familie's history...

[ok, enough of this preaching... :lol: ]

healthfuly
Gavriel.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Yes! And on that note I see a world without famine or war. A society without money. Where people can do just what they want (and still (even better) keep society running). Where motivation comes from the inside, and not from external factors, like having to work to survive (in essence money, the new God/Allah/etc). Utopia? Yes. Impossible? No. :D
Gavriel

Post by Gavriel »

ok,

Let's do the global raw foodism first
Then the war elimination
and then you can have my money :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheers!!!
Mark

Post by Mark »

Oscar wrote:...A society without money. Where people can do just what they want...
And what if people want money to facilitate the exchange of eggs for apples etc?
Where motivation comes from the inside, and not from external factors, like...
Like being forbidden to use money even if you want to?
By their fruits shall ye know them.
Gavriel

Post by Gavriel »

I believe that what Oscar means is that 'sharing' will substitude 'exchange'

You will not give to get something back...

I personally believe that money is a branch of high math and has no moral stamp to it. It is what we make it to be.
I would love money to stay around.

What should change is the administration of money's borders and regulation.

The financial officers pretend that they protect the society by regulating the market. In fact they protect their pockets.

The market should be as free and wild as the wind.
NOBODY should regulate the markets.

I am pro globalized, single-currency, fully electronicly automated market, where nobody is in charge of printing new paper money / nobody can set exchange rates / nobody can regulate trade / nobody can higher and lower taxes. There is one rule for the whole world and it is the rule of raw math.

Some preparation is required though before we can do this last step.

Two big subject were mentioned by Oscar:
1) global dis-arming / hunting up of terrorists / liquidation of national army forces in favour of one global united police to facilitate order and safety of private people (not nations!) - as a result elimination of the posibbility of war between two countries. Countries will exist only as cultural flavours - or call it "style bays" more like desiding between living in down town or in a village...
2) Promotion of true health. You cannot aliminate agression and destruction as long as people are on drugs!! (=cooked food).
BEFORE THE USE OF FIRE THERE WERE NO WARS.
Drugs make you crave unnaturally. This very emotion brings to destruction of self and others....

Gavi.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I don't think that a currency of any kind is needed to make society run. If you would take out all money today, and everybody should continue to do what they do, society would keep on going.

What I mean though, is that everything will be available to anyone. For free. How is this possible? First of all, we have to agree that there is (or can easily be) enough for everyone. Then, since everything will be free, people can choose exactly what they like to do. For instance invent things which will benefit us all (and themselves too), teach kids, play a musical instrument, or do a little bit of 'dirty' work like dealing with garbage. In the beginning the dirty work will still have to be done until automated, but since all the people working directly with money will suddenly become available, those jobs can be easily divided among loads of people.
What if people want to do nothing? That is perfectly okay. In our society now, since we often don't like our work, having a vacation is seen as the ideal circumstance. In my "ideal" society you can choose to do whatever you want (internal motivation), instead of 'having' to work at a certain job because you want/have to earn money (external motivation). So doing nothing will become boring, and people will want to do things.

To get back to money, I agree that money is not a moral thing in itself, but the problem is, that money means availability. You want a free market Gavi, but the money itself is the restriction of this freedom.

War is all about fear. The fear of losing what you have, or the fear that you don't have enough and 'the others' do, etc. I'm sure the standard diets enhances these fears. But I'm also sure it's not the prime cause. And normal people don't really want war, they want peace. To end this already too lengthy post, a quote from a couple of years ago:

"Naturally, the common people don't want war, but after all, it is the leaders of the country that make policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament or a communist dictatorship.

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."

--Hermann Goering, Hitler's right hand man and one of the chief architects of the Third Reich, speaking at the Nuremberg trials after World War II