Your diet made me alive again !!!

Share your testimony to encourage others.
sunpower9
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Your diet made me alive again !!!

Post by sunpower9 »

Hi everyone,

Namaste :) I have been waiting for a long time to see a new board like this now I get a chance to post my experience and feelings about this diet.I really have experienced a whole lot of positive changes :D I was formerly a lacto ovo vegetarian and was not much healthy, low energy, depression,anemia,acne,grey hairs,unable to withstand sunlight,severe menstrual cramps,poor circulation, plagued me :D

It's almost the same for my mom, she had some kind of a rash on her left palm which never healed and it kept spreading but when she changed her diet it's totally healed,she looks more younger, no one can guess her real age.People tell me that she looks like my sister ;)

Well I do eat cooked food occasionally but make it a point to have enough fresh salad before i eat it.No longer eat fried stuff or sweets of any kind.If I eat cooked it would be steamed rice,veggies,very little beans that's it.I have never liked wheat stuff I don't eat it anymore.

The journey from cooked food to raw has been amazing for both me and my mom.It's easy to inspire others, now most of my relatives have increased their intake of fresh fruits in their diets.

Currently I am trying to gain weight 'coz I was working night shifts and that toatlly disrupted my sleeping patterns and my hunger repsponse.Lost weight and I am 41 now need to go back to 46.

Lastly I would like to thank Wai for all her efforts in creating a website like no other :cool: and giving everyone an opportunity to read her book free of charge. That's a very kind and selfless service to the whole world.Thank you very much.

(No one really need suffer in this world, 'coz we were meant to be free and happy.)
RRM
Administrator

Re: Your diet made me alive again !!!

Post by RRM »

Wow, thank you for this very inspirational post Sunpower 9!
I hope you keep hanging around a bit

Your mum does not consume anything of animal origin?
sunpower9

Post by sunpower9 »

Yes that's right.My mom does not consume anything of animal origin right now, she was a lacto vegetarian before, never ate eggs, and after going raw she quit dairy products completely.All that she has now are fresh fruits,salad with olive oil,fresh greens juiced,nuts like coconut,cashews,walnuts and occasionally sesame seeds and dried fruits like dates and figs.Also occasionally has cooked food like a cup of steamed rice and veggies with no salt whatsoever,this is only in the evenings.She enjoys taking sunbaths for long hours jus like me, it's like as though our bodies are demanding it, we never experienced this on cooked diet as the sunlight felt too harsh on our skin.(This is something very intriguing, has any of u experienced this ? )

She weighed 65 kgs when she was cooked and currently her weight is 55 kgs(stable since 10 months), her height being 5'7".

It was easy for her to go raw since she was a person who was raised on lots of fresh wild fruits as her dad owned a large farm.Right from her childhood she's had all the nourishment that fruits could offer :)

Thanks ! sure I'd like to hang around here and learn from all of you.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Did she have her blood checked recently?
People can survive years of lacking dietary vitamin B12 because the body can store sufficient vitamin B12 for years, but eventually, she will run out of vitamin B12, and will experience deficiency symptoms. Something worth paying attention to.
sunpower9

Post by sunpower9 »

She hasn't had any blood tests recently.Yes I did tell her about vit b12, however she's not ready to eat raw yolks as she never ate them all her life.Are there any other options to supplement b12 in her diet ?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Sure, but I guess there's no way you can get here to eat sashimi? Preferably fresh raw salmon, fatty tuna or mackerel, because these also contain specific omega-3 fats that she now lacks.

If she doesn't want that, she could also take a B12 supplement and omega-3 fish oil capsules, but then again, the latter are taken from fish, which she also doesn't want I guess?

In the long run she will eventually experience adverse effects from at least the lack of B12 and specific omega-3 fats, so it's really important. :confused:
sunpower9

Post by sunpower9 »

Thanx for the suggestion, I have convinced her about fish oil and she is ready to take supplements.