Update

Share your testimony to encourage others.
gracie
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Update

Post by gracie »

Hey everyone! It's been almost a year since I’ve started the diet, but I wanted to check in and report my experience.

I started this diet due to digestive problem: colitis-like symptoms, where my body reacted to everything I ate. I am only 26 and doctors couldn’t find anything wrong, so I had to be my own doctor/investigator/scientist and figure out what was happening.
After a few months of experimenting with food, with mixed or no results, I started the Wai diet. I was very desperate at that point (which turned out to be a great motivator).

The diet worked like magic. During that first month:
1. My digestive problems completely disappeared after only a few days.
2. I felt clear-headed and hyper-energetic. I didn’t know what to do with all that energy!
3. My skin broke out, although acne wasn’t a big concern for me. I was surprised and of course fascinated. After a week or two, my skin cleared up and the texture changed to silky and smooth.
4. Did I mention how positive and energetic I felt?

After 1 month, I started experimenting, but it was too early and too confusing to do so, so I decided to go completely strict. I ate 100% for 2 months, and it was a great experience for me. It like wiping the slate clean, so to speak. It took a lot of effort on my part (so many temptations, so many social adjustments), but it was definitely worth it.
It sounds silly, but those two months were almost like a spiritual experience for me. I started thinking differently (clear-headed), forging a new, healing relationship with food and my body, and understanding more about the lies that society perpetuates.

Today, I eat my own, personalized version of the diet. It is somewhat removed from the original diet, but I still consider the Wai diet my “starting point” if anything were to go wrong again.
I still eat fruits, juices, yolk, sashimi. But I've added white rice, cooked vegetables, soy condiments, and salt. I eat absolutely no dairy, gluten or grains (besides rice), beans, or meat.

I also groom myself differently, using the least harmful cleansers and makeup that I can find. But that's only a small part of how I've changed, of course. My whole life has improved because of this way of eating.

I am so happy and grateful that I discovered the diet. Thank you!!
Oscar
Administrator

Re: Update

Post by Oscar »

Great to hear! Thanks for sharing this. :D