Wais way...

Share your testimony to encourage others.
Frieda
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Frieda »

Hi Ami,

I too have suffered bulimia. I am still feeling out of control and wonder if I will binge on Wai's foods as well. I just don't know if I can handle this any longer. I am terrified to gain more weight but I also do not want to live in this hell (food obsession) any longer. I feel quite depressed too. I just don't know how to trust my body to eat again.

What to do...
nick

Post by nick »

Frieda wrote: I too have suffered bulimia. I am still feeling out of control and wonder if I will binge on Wai's foods as well. I just don't know if I can handle this any longer.
There are no appetite-enhancers in this diet (fruits, olive oil, yolks, and raw fish) which is the hardest thing about starting this diet; your body will be craving those cooked foods. With this diet you have to listen to when your body needs the energy and then you eat some fruit or sip from some fresh juice.
I am terrified to gain more weight but I also do not want to live in this hell (food obsession) any longer. I feel quite depressed too. I just don't know how to trust my body to eat again.

What to do...

This diet is the perfect start for your body. The cholesterol from the yolks is essential to keeping your body happy. You won't overeat on the fruits, so you won't put on weight. Read some more of the site and you'll will learn about some of the other benefits.