For digestion+constipation no juices

Share your testimony to encourage others.
Mrs. Shie
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

For digestion+constipation no juices

Post by Mrs. Shie »

After a year and a half on this diet, of which 1 year was experimenting and adjusting, I have to say honestly that it was Heaven-sent and saved me from complete intestinal obstruction and malnutrition due to inability to digest food, for which I am very thankful. I don’t follow it 100% Wai, but have adapted it to my circumstances.
I want to write about my experience for the benefit of those who are here not for acne problems, but for digestive tract problems, including constipation.

During the first year I tried a blender, then a centrifugal juicer and finally a masticating type of juicer. Regarding the juice quality, to me the masticating type was by far the best. Then I found that when I used the blender I had no constipation, but with the other 2 types of juicers my constipation returned. I realized that for my type of health problem, the very best was no juice at all, that the fruit pulp was what was good for me. So, for the past half year I have made no more juices, but eaten only whole fruits and that solved all my digestive tract problems and constipation.

I eat about 10 different kinds of fruits a day, 1 or more of each depending on the size and type. I add mostly extra virgin olive oil, but also use some raw coconut oil. I eliminated wheat, legumes and most grains, except rice, and eliminated vegetables all together (I have my intestines already full of the fibre of all the vegetable I ate the past 10 years, believing the doctors’ lies).
Additionally I eat egg yolks and sometimes sashimi. My munch foods are a little white rice, maybe a small cup a day, and cooked animal proteins, all kinds of them: seafood, fish, chicken, pork, entrails, whatever, but always within the limited amount I can take without adversely affecting my guts, usually not more than half cup a day.

I hope my experience can be helpful to others and thanks again.
panacea

Re: For digestion+constipation no juices

Post by panacea »

We had very similar experiences in regards to fiber/constipation relief, however I also was very sedentary.

By the way, in my case (and I'd suspect yours), the worst munch foods for me causing digestive woes EVERY time was any dairy and anything like granola bars, granola cereal (even without milk, I haven't drank milk in years ever since it made me sleep for about 13 hours a day whenever I drank it, total chronic fatigue/lethargy).

Best of luck to you, thank you for sharing your experience!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thank you very much Mrs. Shie ! :-)
Im very happy you found your way.
Good luck, and all the best.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I did some editing to keep this thread on track.
Excuse me, panacea!
mario91

Post by mario91 »

Mrs. Shie wrote: So, for the past half year I have made no more juices, but eaten only whole fruits and that solved all my digestive tract problems and constipation.
That's intriguing for me. In the last few weeks I've been eating only juices+OO+eggyolks and a bit of fish/meat at evening, and I never felt "lighter", with easier digestion. Does this differ from person to person, maybe?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

mario91 wrote:Does this differ from person to person, maybe?
Very much so.
Though in general, the more juices one consumes, one feels lighter with easier digestion.
Obviously, Mrs Shie is an exception to that.