So many positive changes in just 3 weeks!

Share your testimony to encourage others.
Yeimmy
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

So many positive changes in just 3 weeks!

Post by Yeimmy »

I’d like to thank Wai and the team responsible for doing the research and kindly put it available to us.

For many years as most of us, I have been in the battle against weight gain, cellulite and acne (due to hormone changes). I haven´t tried anything drastic, but I’ve been over doing it at the gym and eating “healthy” according to industrialized countries. But even though I’ve been doing things “right” the cellulite was getting worse year after year; I´m thinking the connecting tissue was becoming less elastic with age.
Hope is the last thing you lose, right? So I ran across this webpage and became hooked instantly, I love the detailed explanation, which finally brings a light into understanding why things were the way they were – I feeding myself so many toxins, I now know I’m not an alien and I’m not supposed to have ugly skin!!!

So, I have been on the sample diet for only three weeks and I am already seeing a lot of improvements: day by day the cellulite from the back of my tights and buttocks is diminishing, I think am up to an 80%. :D The water retention is gone, plus I’m losing fat from my abdomen and in general. I used to consume very little fats; the OO has made it easy to go to the bathroom now. I used to take fiber supplement daily, I have taken it off. My skin all over is looking younger, I’m 34, but I look like back on my 20’s. I was a milk and cereal addict, I thought it would be hard to let go of them, but I don’t miss them at all! And I feel much energetic. So it’s been a lot of positive changes, Thank you! But here comes my biggest challenge, and this is where I need to consult you:

I have been very irregular with my periods, the problem emphasized by age 20; I could go almost three months without my period. I had ovarian cyst in process, well I got meds for that, and I´m fine now. All doctors I’ve consulted say that my hormone levels are unbalanced, regulate them I´ve been on the pill on and off for some years. Only one doctor had me on very mild hormones (not to prevent pregnancy, but simply to help me menstruate). Another doctor had my hormone levels checked, the hormone that was too high was testosterone, and so he put me back on the pill. :(

Correct me if I´m wrong: Does consuming too much protein rise testosterone levels? I used to eat a lot more protein than my body needed, up until last October that I started seeing a nutritionist, she corrected me somewhat on protein intake: I was eating about 200 – 300 grms of cooked protein daily; she dropped it to 100 cooked grms a day; she also added fruit to my diet, which I almost didn’t eat; but she left the milk and cheese in my diet. With the nutritionist’s diet I felt mood improvement; I used to feel angry most of the time, I think because of the protein. After reducing it I became more content. So, I’m sure my testosterone levels must have dropped, right?

But now, on the sample diet I feel much happier. I’m starting to love the egg yolks, they improve my concentration and I think clearer. I’m up to 4 egg yolks this week. I’m 5’3, is this enough for me?... I read that the raw yolks’ clean cholesterol help women with their sex hormones, right?
I’m hoping to be right, that the protein reduction will lower my testosterone and the raw yolks will reinforce the correct hormone production. Today I’m taking the last pill from the current box. I’m afraid not to begin the next box, because I think I have to give it a shot. I’m putting all the eggs in one nest (in this case all of the raw egg yolks into my hormone problems).

BTW; I do weights three times a week for muscle tone, and I do cardio; mostly dance classes which rise my heart beat up to 183; I know it’s a lot, but I enjoy it. However, when I don’t dance I have been walking on the treadmill instead of running.

Please if you have any advice let me know. I will keep you updated on how it goes with my periods!

Thanks a lot once again! :D
RRM
Administrator

Re: So many positive changes in just 3 weeks!

Post by RRM »

Welcome Yeimmy!
Yeimmy wrote:here comes my biggest challenge, and this is where I need to consult you:

I have been very irregular with my periods, the problem emphasized by age 20; I could go almost three months without my period. I had ovarian cyst in process, well I got meds for that, and I´m fine now. All doctors I’ve consulted say that my hormone levels are unbalanced, regulate them I´ve been on the pill on and off for some years. Only one doctor had me on very mild hormones (not to prevent pregnancy, but simply to help me menstruate). Another doctor had my hormone levels checked, the hormone that was too high was testosterone, and so he put me back on the pill. :(

Correct me if I´m wrong: Does consuming too much protein rise testosterone levels?
Yes.
But now, on the sample diet I feel much happier. I’m starting to love the egg yolks, they improve my concentration and I think clearer. I’m up to 4 egg yolks this week.
Only 4 egg yolks per week?
When you up it to 4 egg yolks a day, you will see an improvement regarding your menstruation.

Every month, women lose the pre-placenta (if not pregnant), which contains a lot of cholesterol.
How much cholesterol can be produced by the body is individually very different.
People with low cholesterol tend to be more aggressive and depressed,
and if too little cholesterol is available, the construction of the preplacenta cannot be completed.
So that consuming a lot of good cholesterol may be the key to feeling well and having a regular period.
I read that the raw yolks’ clean cholesterol help women with their sex hormones, right?
Yes, cholesterol is an important component in the hormonal systems of the body for the production of steroid hormones.
Yeimmy

Post by Yeimmy »

Hi RMM:

Sorry, I meant to say that I have increased my intake of egg yolk week by week, and I am currently eating 4 yolks a day!

Thanks a lot for the feedback, this gives me a lot of encouragement and I'm really looking forward to the next months, where I will be testing the powerful effects of egg yolks in my body and vanish pills for good from my life. :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Please keep us posted...
Yeimmy

Post by Yeimmy »

Yes, I will! :wink:
Yeimmy

Post by Yeimmy »

Hi RRM and everybody!

I'm very very happy because yesterday I got my period!!! The egg yolks have done it! I stopped taking the pill on May 1st, and I was afraid it would take months before my body could menstruate on its own. But it only took 35 days.

About a week ago I got a couple of small pimples, but I thought I had to reduce munch food, which I did and they cleared. I was clueless it was my period coming up. And finally, I retained a little water two days before my period, and still I was clueless of what it was. But, yesterday I was gladly surprised!!! :)

I will continue as usual and I hope that next month will be the same as this one. I hope that this way my irregular periods will finally be cured!!!

Kind regards
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Good to hear :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

and... please keep us posted again. :)
Yeimmy

Post by Yeimmy »

Hi!

This is a quick update: I got my period again this month, on July 11th with very little pain and cellulite continues to go away a bit more.

So, it's going great! Thank you!!! :)

Best regards
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Excellent! :D